Season Ticket Cancelled?

Sent a email last Friday about my season ticket wanting to change the way I pay still waiting on a reply

The link in the email should take you to a site called Stripe and have your name and amount due to pay. It shouldn't take you to the club ticket website.
The link in the email takes me to a page requesting my log in details,once I've entered those it takes me straight to the CCCS page,it doesn't offer me any way to get to the checkout to renew my ST.

I click 'here' next to 'Pay by credit card or debit card',that takes me to log in page,when I log in.........straight to CCCS and basically no way of progressing from there.

Why does it all have to be so difficult!ive renewed after email problems feel for people stuck with no email or phone contact to sort out.

The link in the email should take you to a site called Stripe and have your name and amount due to pay. It shouldn't take you to the club ticket website.
You're referring to this link mate.
.https://pay.stripe.com/invoice/acct_1GcqTBKPA9sUY1eD/invst_HBgmj6P0Yq0KQMbGQgasbOgDdOjQ46w

Last edited:
You're referring to this link mate.
.https://pay.stripe.com/invoice/*******

When I copy and paste that into a new window I'm getting this

Your search -********... - did not match any documents.
It's because you've got a full stop right at the start of that mate.

I just removed the full stop, pasted your link into my browser and got your payment page.

Take the link down if you can mate.

It's because you've got a full stop right at the start of that mate.

I just removed the full stop, pasted your link into my browser and got your payment page.

Take the link down if you can mate.
Thank you for all your help mate.

Why the f**k would they put a full stop at the start of the link if it's going to stop people from renewing :confused:

Especially when there are technophobes like me who would never have sussed that out:oops:

Thank you for all your help mate.

Why the f**k would they put a full stop at the start of the link if it's going to stop people from renewing :confused:

Especially when there are technophobes like me who would never have sussed that out:oops:
I have no idea mate. Also why is the link not clickable in the email? So you have to find it, copy it and paste it, lots of room for error.

In my opinion, given the fact that the ticket office already know there are a sizeable number of emails that don't get received for whatever reason by some types of email account, this new system was always doomed to fail.

In the past if you didn't receive the email, no bother, you knew you could sign in online and renew. Now if you don't receive the email you are categorically unable to renew by card payment.

I have no idea mate. Also why is the link not clickable in the email? So you have to find it, copy it and paste it, lots of room for error.

In my opinion, given the fact that the ticket office already know there are a sizeable number of emails that don't get received for whatever reason by some types of email account, this new system was always doomed to fail.

In the past if you didn't receive the email, no bother, you knew you could sign in online and renew. Now if you don't receive the email you are categorically unable to renew by card payment.
I've always found it unreliable and always renew in person at the T.O.

I gave the TO a bit more time to come back to me before adding anything to your list @Greg Marshall - but thanks for the offer.

The email finally arrived and we’ve now paid for both in full via the link.

Hopefully we’ll receive the renewal confirmations shortly.

Renewal emails received last night - a lot quicker than I expected. I was fearing another episode of chasing the TO.

I seem to get emails from the webmail@rangers email address absolutely fine but not from the ticketoffice@rangers email address.

Renewal emails received last night - a lot quicker than I expected. I was fearing another episode of chasing the TO.

I seem to get emails from the webmail@Rangers email address absolutely fine but not from the ticketoffice@Rangers email address.

Same as me, got told it was an aol server issue but my partner also has an aol account and they get all emails

Just renewed mine this morning in one transaction following the details on renewal letter, how long do I wait for confirmation of payment?

I haven’t received this email with the link I assumed the money was coming out my bank today but it didn’t. What do I do now ?

Just renewed mine this morning in one transaction following the details on renewal letter, how long do I wait for confirmation of payment?
Renewed Wednesday,got the confirmation email 10.00pm Thursday night..

Last edited:
Well hell slap it into me for not bothering my lazy arse to read this thread.

In true Homer Simpson style Doh.

Back