Season Ticket Cancelled?

I paid for 3 in full on friday aswell & just received cancellation email with no explanation & full amount was taken from my account with no problems.

- My cancelled season ticket is now back in my basket on the website and available to purchase.
- I am still out of pocket for the season ticket I bought on Friday.
- My MyGers payment of £40 (as a season ticket holder which I am not just now due to the cancellation) is active in order history.

What a mess.

I don’t understand why the facility was made available to renew on the website in the first place, if this was not the correct way of doing things?

To blame supporters for not following the link on the email seems an inadequate response tbh.

Correct.

I renewed my season ticket and my son's season ticket over the weekend, got the confirmation emails and money taken out of our account.
We both received emails today informing us that they have been cancelled. No reason given and no instructions what we should do. The Club must make an announcement on what the problem is, and what people should do.

I paid for 3 in full on friday aswell & just received cancellation email with no explanation & full amount was taken from my account with no problems.
Surely this must be an Administrative problem and the club should be making a headline statement on the website saying it is being addressed and people will be informed of the way ahead in due course! Simples!

Greg I suggest the club address this immediately, I wish I’d read this thread before paying as I’d have stayed clear until confident in the club’s system.
Paid for ST in full today via bank transfer using the link on email and have not received any confirmation email although the money has been transferred already.
Now sitting rather nervous that +£500 of my money is in the ether somewhere and if the club say I need to pay another similar sum then it’s doubtful I could or would.

Bit worried the club “changed payment provider” and if I’ve now paid (via my basket on the website) to the old provider. Who gets that money back for me?

Greg I suggest the club address this immediately, I wish I’d read this thread before paying as I’d have stayed clear until confident in the club’s system.
Paid for ST in full today via bank transfer using the link on email and have not received any confirmation email although the money has been transferred already.
Now sitting rather nervous that +£500 of my money is in the ether somewhere and if the club say I need to pay another similar sum then it’s doubtful I could or would.
Someone needs to rec your payment before you’ll get a confirmation

I’m definitely not renewing until some clarification is forthcoming as to which payment method actually renews my season tickets - as said previously I signed up for auto renewal last season and email says sweet FA about club auto renewing - will email them to see if they will go in for the money or will I have to give details for full payment to renew 3 season tickets via a link that cancels the transaction- frustrating as hell

I renewed by bank transfer on Friday and only got my confirmation of payment and ST confirmed this afternoon so it’s likely you will wait a couple of days

Paying via Bank Transfer you will be fine.

Ive had no email how did you pay in full mate?it wont let me do it on website?

I clicked on the link in the email to pay by credit card. It appears that paying on website ends up with your season ticket being cancelled, as it is an invalid payment option, even though it takes the money from your card!! My advice if you want to pay in full, use the link in the email for credit/debit card or use the bank transfer option.

This option where you can pay on the website (as many have been doing for years) and then cancelling your season ticket as it is an invalid payment option, is ludicrous. This option should be removed from the website, and point people to their email. Why allow an option that is invalid, only causes grief and annoyance amongst people trying to renew, and having to do it again.

Bloody shambles . No excuse for errors like this when loyal bears are parting with hundreds of pounds to support the club at a

mine automatically renewed for the 4 payments but when I clicked into the link that I got late on Friday afternoon it said I still had to do it, total confusion on my part and left it all weekend as wanted to wait till things had died down before checking again and getting myself stressed about it I have clicked back on today and seems to have sorted itself out thankfully!..

I clicked on the link in the email to pay by credit card. It appears that paying on website ends up with your season ticket being cancelled, as it is an invalid payment option, even though it takes the money from your card!! My advice if you want to pay in full, use the link in the email for credit/debit card or use the bank transfer option.
Cheess mate just had email link sent today after emailing ticket office so can pay in full.

This option where you can pay on the website (as many have been doing for years) and then cancelling your season ticket as it is an invalid payment option, is ludicrous. This option should be removed from the website, and point people to their email. Why allow an option that is invalid, only causes grief and annoyance amongst people trying to renew, and having to do it again.

It's as simple as this. What a shambles.

Got a reply from Susan Hannah at Ticket Centre informing me I had selected the wrong option and should have selected the unique card payment link.
The only problem I have is that original payment has not been refunded to my bank account, I don't want to renew through this link and have a double charge.
Thought this might be helpful to others that are awaiting a reply.

Got a reply from Susan Hannah at Ticket Centre informing me I had selected the wrong option and should have selected the unique card payment link.
The only problem I have is that original payment has not been refunded to my bank account, I don't want to renew through this link and have a double charge.
Did they not give you any idea when you will get refunded

No mention of when money will be refunded, would expect it will be within next two days, although Friday is a bank holiday.

No mention of when money will be refunded, would expect it will be within next two days, although Friday is a bank holiday.

I got the email on Monday, still waiting for money back

Edit : and email which I emailed them on Monday

Paid for 3 tickets in full via link in email last week, still haven't had a confirmation email or anything saying they are cancelled. Tried ringing ticket office today to see whats happening but saying all lines closed . anyone any idea best time to ring ticket office.

At least you have had a response. I’ve been waiting since Friday morning. Shambles.

I got the same email as above which must be standard as it doesn't answer the question in my initial email. I didn't get a link to renew as I was down as auto renewal but wanted to change from 4 months to a single payment. I've replied asking again but got the standard 2 working day response email back so no doubt it'll be next week with the bank holiday now.

For those who’ve had season tickets cancelled but the payment ‘taken’. Has it actually been debited to your credit card or is it shown as pending? I know when, in the past I’ve paid for something by credit card and then cancelled immediately, the debit sits in pending and the store simply don’t finalise the debit by drawing it down. It affects how much you still have to spend on your card but hasn’t actually been taken. It can sit in pending for up to a week or so before ‘disappearing’.

Just a thought. Might be worth checking if your bank let you do that.

The renewal has been processed by the club - its your card that will take 3-5 days to come back to you

For those who’ve had season tickets cancelled but the payment ‘taken’. Has it actually been debited to your credit card or is it shown as pending? I know when, in the past I’ve paid for something by credit card and then cancelled immediately, the debit sits in pending and the store simply don’t finalise the debit by drawing it down. It affects how much you still have to spend on your card but hasn’t actually been taken. It can sit in pending for up to a week or so before ‘disappearing’.

Just a thought. Might be worth checking if your bank let you do that.

payment completed / gone through

That’s me got my ST cancelled for using the website and not any of the options in the email. I’m planning on paying in full with the CC/DC paystripe link. Anyone that has used this method, do we get a confirmation email/receipt straight away with this method?

I just got an email through tonight saying mines is cancelled. I renewed on the day the renewals opened.

I just got an email through tonight saying mines is cancelled. I renewed on the day the renewals opened.
According to the club some supporters "accidentally" renewed using the wrong link, how the %^*& can you "accidentally" renew?

I read the email and seen the renewal address but it wasn't a clickable link, I went on the website and clicked the big "season ticket renewals open here" button which took me to the log in page, put in my son's login and the ST was in his basket, paid it, got confirmation and the money has cleared my account today, I also got the cancelled email today, with no other explanation as to why it was cancelled, only by reading on here then cutting and pasting the link from the original email was I able to sort it out by paying again, hopefully the refund comes through in the next few days.

That’s me got my ST cancelled for using the website and not any of the options in the email. I’m planning on paying in full with the CC/DC paystripe link. Anyone that has used this method, do we get a confirmation email/receipt straight away with this method?

You get a receipt on payment but I renewed last Friday and still haven’t received a confirmation email.

I just screenshotted the receipt for proof of payment if it comes to it.

The whole thing is an utter shambles tbh.

You get a receipt on payment but I renewed last Friday and still haven’t received a confirmation email.

I just screenshotted the receipt for proof of payment if it comes to it.

The whole thing is an utter shambles tbh.

Has your ST been processed? If you log in to your account on the Rangers website and look at your order history, it should tell you there

I have not renewed yet will be doing so normally pay for two in full in one payment going by responses here it will be two separate payments now from each email?

I renewed 4 days ago using the link on the email to pay by card and not only do I not have a confirmation email, it's not showing on my purchase history. The Mygers is though and I've had the email for that.

Back