Season Ticket Cancelled?

I just logged into my own Internet banking. Picked to make a new payment and put in the rangers sort code and account number, im sure the account name then automatically came up. I put in the amount and the reference details as I mentioned which were shown on my email. I didn't click any links at all from the email. A couple of my tickets didn't get emails so I just put in their rangers number, section and seat number and it worked fine
Cheers mate much appreciated

My mate never got a renewal email so he emailed the ticket office and got a reply back today telling him to renew through the email that he never got. :rolleyes:

Got my refund through yesterday and renewed via the link now. Glad they’ve sorted it. All a bit strange though.

I paid for MyGers and my season ticket in the one transaction but got only the amount of my season ticket refunded. We were told it needed to be refunded as the money wasn’t in Rangers account. So if that transaction didn’t go to Rangers then where is my £40?

Got my refund through yesterday and renewed via the link now. Glad they’ve sorted it. All a bit strange though.

I paid for MyGers and my season ticket in the one transaction but got only the amount of my season ticket refunded. We were told it needed to be refunded as the money wasn’t in Rangers account. So if that transaction didn’t go to Rangers then where is my £40?

Im sure I read that the MyGers money will still go to the old Rangers account, and ST money will go to the new one

Finally received my refund through for all 3 tickets and money now sent back to Rangers using the link on the emails I received for each ticket yesterday. Hopefully all sorted.

To sign up to CCCS again, I guess your need to wait for the Ticket Office to process your renewal again before you can logon To your accounts to do this?

Money back in my account, ST now paid for using the method asked for in email. Hopefully that’s it. Need to buy mygers again

To sign up to CCCS again, I guess your need to wait for the Ticket Office to process your renewal again before you can logon To your accounts to do this?
I'm pretty sure there's a link for cccs on the confirming renewal email mate

I'm pretty sure there's a link for cccs on the confirming renewal email mate

yes there is mate your right but will probably need to wait for the Ticket Office to process my renewal payment first to update the system, to allow that link to work properly?

yes there is mate your right but will probably need to wait for the Ticket Office to process my renewal payment first to update the system, to allow that link to work properly?
I'm waiting on the renewal confirmed email to update cccs mate to avoid making an arse of it

Problems with renewing, tried to renew , tried to pay by clicking pay now then basket emptied and no way to put in card details Now every time I log on the basket is empty so can’t renew. All I want to do is renew in full. Anyone else with the same problem,?

Problems with renewing, tried to renew , tried to pay by clicking pay now then basket emptied and no way to put in card details Now every time I log on the basket is empty so can’t renew. All I want to do is renew in full. Anyone else with the same problem,?
Are you renewing through talent sport website?

Don't use that. If you got an email with renewal info use a method listed in that. If you've not got an email then email the ticket office to get it sent out. There was problems with the talent sport page resulting in a lot of us waiting on refunds as our tickets got cancelled
Ta for info, went back and used the e mail Payment taken from bank

I've not received my renewal email at all!

I've just emailed the ticketcentre email box asking them to send me it.

I just want to pay it in a oner. Absolute shambles this.

I somehow bought my mates ST through my rangers number , greg has advised me this will be cancelled but I keep getting emails from premium credit. I’ve filled in response thing on there website advising rangers should be cancelling my payment and therefore to cancel the agreement. Today I received another email from them and I’m starting to worry as there is an additional fee involved if I don’t sign the agreement within a set time. Any other approach I could take ?.

I never got a renewal email. I renewed through the website only for it to be cancelled. I got a refund and a reply from the ticket office telling me to renew through the website. Wont this just be cancelled again? I've asked for the original renewal email to be sent out but haven't had a reply. Dont know what to do.

I never got a renewal email. I renewed through the website only for it to be cancelled. I got a refund and a reply from the ticket office telling me to renew through the website. Wont this just be cancelled again? I've asked for the original renewal email to be sent out but haven't had a reply. Dont know what to do.
The whole thing is a farce, surely the club are aware of the problems so many are having?

Doubt it, not heard or know anyone who renewed using pay stripe have their ticket cancelled. But I'd wait til you get the renewal email sent out

Greg,

sorry to be a pain as I’m sure you’ve had enough of all the Q’s re new ST’s.
I have finally renewed and had it confirmed through pay strip.
Apologies if this question has been asked before but with renewal of my ST is my CCCS set up carried on from last year or do I have to update on the website????

CCCS never carries over from year to year mate, you need to do that all again - check their FAQ's on website as it's changed a bit this year as to what you're able to sign up for as a ST and what you need this new membership scheme for

CCCS never carries over from year to year mate, you need to do that all again - check their FAQ's on website as it's changed a bit this year as to what you're able to sign up for as a ST and what you need this new membership scheme for
Cheers Ozzy

I’ve been refunded but not had an email. Could someone PM me the Sort code and account number and also what format you need to put in for the reference ?

Thanks Ozzy all sorted now. Filled it all out on original application which was cancelled and was unsure if carried over? Thanks for your help bud!

Still waiting for a refund of my cancelled tickets, that’s been a week now and I can’t renew until the cash is back in the bank. This is a very amateurish way of running the renewal system

I believe they are working through them - if you haven't received word back from the Friday I would be surprised so have you checked spam folders and the like?

If so maybe give me an email and I'll chase for you slo@Rangers.co.uk

I gave the TO a bit more time to come back to me before adding anything to your list @Greg Marshall - but thanks for the offer.

The email finally arrived and we’ve now paid for both in full via the link.

Hopefully we’ll receive the renewal confirmations shortly.

Decided to leave renewing for a few weeks hoping the chaos would die down and it would all be running smoothly,just attempted to renew again by clicking,

Please note that enrolment to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme is NOT automatically renewed. Once renewal payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address which will allow you to enrol for Season 2020/21, please click here.

Once I clicked 'Here', it took me to this page,

Continuous Credit Cards Scheme

Now not only isn't there an option to sign up to the CCCS on the page,there also isn't any way to advance to the next stage where I enter my details and complete the transaction to renew the ST.I'm basically stuck on the CCCS page with nowhere else to go:confused:

Can anyone provide me with the best Ticket Centre email address to get this sorted?

Decided to leave renewing for a few weeks hoping the chaos would die down and it would all be running smoothly,just attempted to renew again by clicking,

Please note that enrolment to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme is NOT automatically renewed. Once renewal payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address which will allow you to enrol for Season 2020/21, please click here.

Once I clicked 'Here', it took me to this page,

Continuous Credit Cards Scheme

Now not only isn't there an option to sign up to the CCCS on the page,there also isn't any way to advance to the next stage where I enter my details and complete the transaction to renew the ST.I'm basically stuck on the CCCS page with nowhere else to go:confused:

Can anyone provide me with the best Ticket Centre email address to get this sorted?
You shouldn't be renewing on the website. You should only use the unique link sent out in your renewal email on 1st May.

Back