season ticket email

camscot09

Like a tit, i've deleted the renewal email! Beside myself with worry now. I intended to pay in full by debit card. Am I correct in assuming the email has a unique link for debit card payments? Worried sick now. Any help would be much appreciated.

Like a tit, i've deleted the renewal email! Beside myself with worry now. I intended to pay in full by debit card. Am I correct in assuming the email has a unique link for debit card payments? Worried sick now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Email both and ask for another email to be forwarded to you.
Quote your Rangers Number ,name and seat details.

TICKET CENTRE CONTACT

For any queries relating to MyGers or season tickets, please contact mygers@rangers.co.uk.

For any general queries, please contact ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk.
You have till May 17th to renew.

If you intend on paying in full then you can pay by bank transfer and that way you don’t need to worry about any unique links etc. Just watch the instructional video.

Can’t you just log in to your Rangers account and your ST will be in the basket?
Mine wasn't in the basket, I received a message trying it through the website to use the link in the email to pay by credit / debit card.
Renewed mine, but had to retrieve my email from the bin to do it.

You can log in and add it to your basket to pay it by debit card. I couldn’t find the renewal email and that’s how I done mine.

Email the ticket office and they'll send you the link to pay in full.

Late last night I got an email with the link, thankfully! I've just paid now, so relieved is an understatement!
My ticket has been in the family for years so I was really concerned I'd messed up.
Many thanks to each and every one of you for helping out. Proud to be part of The Rangers Family. WATP

Late last night I got an email with the link, thankfully! I've just paid now, so relieved is an understatement!
My ticket has been in the family for years so I was really concerned I'd messed up.
Many thanks to each and every one of you for helping out. Proud to be part of The Rangers Family. WATP
Good. Just need to sort out your logging-in issues now.:confused:

Back