Season ticket finance

Amato

My season ticket price is £492, I have £67 buyback credit. When I go into the finance option to pay ST by installments, they appear to be charging me full £492 going by their examples. Do they take the £67 off if you complete the credit application and give you an updated monthly payment plan?

My season ticket price is £492, I have £67 buyback credit. When I go into the finance option to pay ST by installments, they appear to be charging me full £492 going by their examples. Do they take the £67 off if you complete the credit application and give you an updated monthly payment plan?

I used the finance option for the first time and it’s going to end up costing me £35 more doing it. Happy to do it in the current climate as didn’t want to part with a lump sum of £719

Reactions: Gee
I used the finance option for the first time and it’s going to end up costing me £35 more doing it. Happy to do it in the current climate as didn’t want to part with a lump sum of £719
That's fine, I know I will be paying more, but it looks like they are financing me for £492 when I have £67 buyback credit. Just wondering if I go through the whole process will they deduct the £67.

That's fine, I know I will be paying more, but it looks like they are financing me for £492 when I have £67 buyback credit. Just wondering if I go through the whole process will they deduct the £67.

Mine definitely included my seat sub credit. Rangers send over the amount which was in your confirmation of renewal to the finance company when you completed it online.

How long does it take to hear from Premium credit when you complete the application online? Got instant confirmation from Rangers, nothing from the finance company yet.

How long does it take to hear from Premium credit when you complete the application online? Got instant confirmation from Rangers, nothing from the finance company yet.

I did our renewals on Friday via Premium Credit and got the email confirmation from Rangers straight away too. The agreement from PC came through on Monday afternoon to sign and it's all set up on my account. 1st payment is due straight away, well it was for me on 10 months anyway.

Hopefully you hear soon :)

Back