Season Ticket holder accessing home games on TV

Speminalium8

I had this written down but lost it. Not the most savvy doing this. I think you access an internet provider via sky or a firestick and input an address. Also I seem to remember something about logging in to an RTV address ( before or after ?). My son would normally do this but not always about. Can someone give me a step by step idiot proof ( for this it must be ) method to do this.

I had this written down but lost it. Not the most savvy doing this. I think you access an internet provider via sky or a firestick and input an address. Also I seem to remember something about logging in to an RTV address ( before or after ?). My son would normally do this but not always about. Can someone give me a step by step idiot proof ( for this it must be ) method to do this.
You do know that @Valley Bluenose will boot yer baws. :))
:):):)

Can’t believe I’m still posting this into January ha ha. Maybe slightly out of date but the bare bones are there.

Feel free to ask any questions @Speminalium8 and folk will try and help. Do read that thread though.

I had problems with password resets for the first few games 30 mins before kick off. I emailed them and received quick responses enabling me to log in before ko.
Generally down to being logged in concurrently on too many devices. Some forget to log out of the App, for example. Got caught with it myself the other day as I was faffing around with a new Fire TV stick.:oops:

As I said ah had it all written down but the dog ate it. Many thanks to everyone above.
Just ask dude. Basically navigate to the website live.Rangers.co.uk on the browser of your TV or Fire TV stick (the latter will probably be better). Then login and, hopefully, away you go.

EDIT: And feed yer dug better!:)

:):):)

Can’t believe I’m still posting this into January ha ha. Maybe slightly out of date but the bare bones are there.

Feel free to ask any questions @Speminalium8 and folk will try and help. Do read that thread though.
Thanks again for the help, VB. If you could indulge me just one more time, it seems that all I need do is get on to live.Rangers.co.uk/
Was there not something else though about having to log in to RTV first ?

Thanks again for the help, VB. If you could indulge me just one more time, it seems that all I need do is get on to live.Rangers.co.uk/
Was there not something else though about having to log in to RTV first ?
Sometimes, early doors, when folk were having issues, that was put forward as a potential solution. I don’t consider it necessary.

Just navigate to the live.Rangers.co.uk website and login. The link above has a picture of how you will know you are logged in (the three diagonal stripes behind the wee man icon). Most seem to be having no issues these days. Most.

How is that working for you VB :cool:
Not tried it on a live game yet - too nervous and don’t want to jinx things. Have logged in to RangersTV and played some videos. Had some initial difficulty, first getting logged in and then finding a way to go full screen. Cracked it in the end with some advice from fellow posters.

Planning on doing a thread outlining my experience with a, sort of, first time users guide. Might get that done before this weekend but we have some new double glazing and a new door getting fitted - in the middle of Storm Christoph. Depends on what sort of carnage ensues. Happy days.

Generally down to being logged in concurrently on too many devices. Some forget to log out of the App, for example. Got caught with it myself the other day as I was faffing around with a new Fire TV stick.:oops:
I think that was the reason. I just stick with my desk top pc now and all has been ok for the past 3 months. The help desk were very good with response times.

Back