Season Ticket Holders Who Bought Tickets for the Piggery to be Refunded

Oranje

Thought I'd post a new thread just to grab the attention of folk who might think they have a ticket for next week and start making travel arrangements.

Apparently there was a mess up at the ticket office that has allowed season ticket holders to purchase an away match ticket for the paedodome next week. They were only meant to be available to those on the away scheme who's payment failed and anybody who managed to buy a ticket, who is not on the away scheme will be refunded.

Here is a screen grab from Twitter too.

zqfylbi.png

There will be a lot of people who thought they were getting a ticket now upset, so reckon they will be offloaded fairly easily. Especially on Twitter.

Admin likely to chop the post though if your not an 'authorised ticket.'

Just shows the club up to be a shambles right now from top to bottom and most of the middle too.

I wouldn’t be going if it was free

Will be toxic next week when they win the league
Lets make this clear. Them winning on home turf will never match helicopter Sunday, the shootout Sunday or our 3-0 at the piggery. They expected to win the league twice and also couldn’t do what we did even though we were getting fucking relegated. The worst it will be is a sore score but frankly I will never know pain like that MacDonald double and that’s a fact.

Every chance I will wash the car or go for a walk next Sunday. Can't believe I would intentionally not watch us playing them, but that's what it has come to.

Sadly, we might talk brave beforehand, but we know deep down we will lose. And likely lose heavily.

Expect the No Surrender replies, but if you can't be honest amongst fellow fans when can you?

Kilmarnock will beat sheep today and there's every chance we'll lose tomorrow as well anyway.

Every chance I will wash the car or go for a walk next Sunday. Can't believe I would intentionally not watch us playing them, but that's what it has come to.

Sadly, we might talk brave beforehand, but we know deep down we will lose. And likely lose heavily.

Expect the No Surrender replies, but if you can't be honest amongst fellow fans when can you?

You and me both mate. I’ll never fear them but there’s a difference between fear and realism and the realism is that we will lose next week and I don’t want to watch their title party so will find something else to do for one week.

Lets make this clear. Them winning on home turf will never match helicopter Sunday, the shootout Sunday or our 3-0 at the piggery. They expected to win the league twice and also couldn’t do what we did even though we were getting fucking relegated. The worst it will be is a sore score but frankly I will never know pain like that MacDonald double and that’s a fact.

Well said, and totally agree [especially the MacDonald one]

An absolute shambles from the club. Promised my mate a ticket as well. Unbelievable how they can create a mistake like that.

Nothing ‘No Surrender’ about it mate. You are free to be a shitebag if you like

:p

Have it say I feel the same. For the first time in my life I’m considering not watching it next week and said that to some bears today. Perhaps as the week goes on I’ll reassess that but I can only see it going one way given the pathetic excuse for Rangers players we have in blue at the moment.

Disgusted with this season and have no tolerance left. Fed up with the sight of them after last week in all honesty.

Almost bang on, we weren’t relegated we were thrown out of football. Great post though.

Club really is becoming farcical. They've clearly never heard of the phrase "reputational risk".

If the fuckers in charge had anything about them, they'd be reimbursing everyone of us unfortunate enough to have had tickets at Hampden last week.......

Have it say I feel the same. For the first time in my life I’m considering not watching it next week and said that to some bears today. Perhaps as the week goes on I’ll reassess that but I can only see it going one way given the pathetic excuse for Rangers players we have in blue at the moment.

Disgusted with this season and have no tolerance left. Fed up with the sight of them after last week in all honesty.

I'm sure once the day arrives, I'll have persuaded myself we can spoil their party and will be on the couch in front of the telly. By half time I just hope I'm not behind the couch!

Helicopter Sunday and May 2nd 1999 still rip them to the core.
They might beat us on Sunday afternoon to win the league.
By Sunday night it'll be forgotten.

It makes you wonder if these are genuine mistakes or something more sinister by employees?

It's basically just fans being taken for granted. There is no pressure to get it right because we will follow regardless.

Any other business that made a mess of things on a weekly basis like our club does, they would lose customers in their droves.

I’ve never worked an old firm but am working next Sunday . Offered tickets to many bears no offers . No surprise £49 a ticket ffs

I’ll be there next Sunday giving our team support, but my god is our club making it difficult. Every possible thing we manage to do wrong and it doesn’t actually seem like anyone in charge actually gives a %^*&. A shambles.

My cars immaculate after today but I'll give it another go over on Sunday

Back