Season Ticket Money 2020 / 2021

punk

I’ll pay cash upfront as soon as they ask for it, I’m in a fortunate position currently but people must put their family first. For the first time I can remember I don’t really care about football. But the club is my family and I’ll do what I am able.
I am the same mate. I am lucky that I am in the position to buy my seat, when I am asked to do so, I will

joseph

Official Ticketer
Following on from the Ashley thread.

I signed up to automatically renew my season ticket on last year’s form - will Rangers go in and take payment in full given the current circumstances.

Some supporters may not now have funds available to renew.

BobbyShearer55-65

I think one of the biggest factors in the equation will be job security.

Too many people don't know what the future holds regarding their own personal employment, and many in sectors like fast food, hospitality, retail, travel, tourism, airlines, etc will see a huge impact on what existed before.

In light of that, purse-strings will be being tightened and those 'luxury' items like holidays, nights out and season tickets for the football will definitely be further down the priorities list - if not off it altogether ?

I'm in the situation where I simply can't afford the outlay.

womble3

Last couple of years I have paid up front but got cash to do so from credit union,I will be paying upfront along with my girlfriend as we will just pool money we would have spent on hotels flights etc on what should have been remaining games so am lucky we can do that others won’t and wouldn’t be surprised if there was a fall in renewals inderstandly

as for refund on remaining games rangers are welcome to it

Cooper-11

The “Board” have a major decision to make for next season. Apart from season tickets and European match tickets and payouts they have to consider the fans financial position after this pandemic! family’s needs a holiday, more so after the stress and strain. I would concede the “Club” need the money but not this year for a increase. Show some respect to the fans for their loyalty!!!

Barcelona72

Official Ticketer
I could pay up front for mine if I had to.
But in this current situation there are plenty of fans whose last thought is renewing their ticket.

And pay for what and when? Don't know when or if it will start up again,if this season will finish, or when the new one will start.

And if they decide to make the tramps champs and our Board don't fight it very strongly I don't think I will renew anyway,tainted title or not.

Barryhopez

Season not completed yet and you could debate the club 'owe' ST holders for the home games not completed. No idea when the next season starts, most likely a price hike, and folk are being encouraged to pay upfront?

:D

the upsetter

Yep it's a good question given the lack of recurring income for the club and the likely consequences which don't bare thinking about.
If you have the means to do so pay up front but with huge ifs and buts.
Forward planning is nigh on impossible at present when you don't know when/if the season's going to finish and restart.
In addition to that the threat of Sky and BT suing the leagues for unplayed games and it's a clusterfeck.

Walterego

Official Ticketer
I’m self employed and still working - but for how long?
My two club deck season tickets will be given up as I’m hand to mouth with no guarantee of work.

Rule Britannia

Official Ticketer
Another day another lets see who the staunchest is thread. Could you not have added to one of the pay your ST money early threads we've been having every day since last week?

And for what its worth, theres other priorities to worry about at the moment than a millionaire getting his over infalted wages on time.

Last edited:

Mearns Bluenose

I’ll be renewing but unsure if paying in full or doing the 4 debit card payments through the club direct. Need too see at the time as renewals won’t be here for a while yet.

Rule Britannia

Official Ticketer
Another day another lets see who the staunchest is thread. Could you not have added to one of the pay your ST money early threads we've been having every day since last week?

And for what its worth, theres other priorities to worry about at the moment than a millionaire getting his over infalted wages on time.

Boab

Official Ticketer
Considering we're missing some games this year I think the idea of some free games next year is a good one. Also freezing the prices will help, most clubs are in similar positions and I'm sure it won't have a major impact if we can offload the fringe players to free up more money. Plus if this investment comes in we'll still be in a good place.

viewoftheadige

Everyone's situation will be different. I usually pay over 4 payments but due to the corona lockdown my February wage is untouched apart from rent and food. Looking like the March wage will be the same so when the renewal forms come out I could be in a position to pay in a 1er if I wanted.

DalryBear

We will just have to see how it pans out and what the club are planning with renewals etc. Probably have to wait til this season is officially canned for a start.

LarkfiedLoyalNS

Don’t think I am going to able to afford next season with all of this going on and with a mates stag doo and wedding in July - if it happens.

Could well be just be trying to sell my season ticket in bar72 for one season only and keeping it under my name and supporters club though.

DoitdoitdoitnowWATP

This is going to be a difficult decision for many especially as household income will be put under immense pressure in the coming months,
I can honestly see a reduction in season ticket numbers in the upcoming season whenever it starts.
My own position is at the moment, I have seen the value of my pension fund go down and will need to monitor and prioritise where my money goes in the short to medium term until I see where the full affects of this coronavirus is know both health wise and financially.
That said I was due to go on holiday on 17th April and hope the government extends the current 30 days travel advice which ends on 16th April, this will give me a full refund which would go towards season tickets.

Robert Marshall

Don’t think I am going to able to afford next season with all of this going on and with a mates stag doo and wedding in July - if it happens.

Could well be just be trying to sell my season ticket in bar72 for one season only and keeping it under my name and supporters club though.
I think there will be a few who don't take up there Bar 72 Seats

DJ Blue

Some folk are over thinking it.

If you can afford to pay a season ticket early and Rangers ask - do so as it will help Rangers.

If you can't pay you can still get a opportunity to purchase your usual seat at the usual time.

LarkfiedLoyalNS

It is a lot of money I just about managed it somehow last year but it was a killer tbh.

Worth every penny though.

If any friends or family don’t want it I’ll be putting it on here I am sure I won’t struggle, the lad next to me has 3 seats so he might even want it for a season.

focrs

It wouldI
Looking at the various threads regarding ST for next season and the financial shortfall the Club will undoubtedly face.
The European run will have helped in a big way but we as a Club have large overheads and I think we, as fans will be the usual suspects that will need to dig deep.
I think it would be a massive help if we could pay the Club Direct rather than, for instance, Credit Card.
Before anyone has a go at me, we as a family know how much a hardship it is at the moment, and that everyone has a family to look after first and foremost.
All I'm saying that those in our fanbase, if possible, should try and pay upfront.
If that is not possible, then it is not possible. I agree the players should have offered a 20% pay cut, but that is another debate, players come and go but we are forever.
Not wanting an argument about this, it is just my opinion.
Going to be hard for the club if they use next season money to pay the bills now.
wages needs addressing ASAP dispointed nothing Said from the club about it fans losing jobs can’t pay bills we get nothing like those big earners.

Woodrow Call

I think there will be loads who don't renew for lots of areas. I'v always chose the 4 month option. Like loads of others iv so much shit in my life that I'm not even thinking about the fitba. I love the club and if I had spare cash they can have it. That said I'm watching Barcelona multi millionaires refusing a pay cut and I'm thinking I must be phuckin daft.