Season Ticket Money 2020 / 2021

I should be able to renew my season ticket next season and pay up front as I usually do but money is tighter this year as I become a dad in late july would be nice if the club done a price freeze for next season

I have no idea what the Club want, just my opinion on things
I wasnt asking you and im surprised you responded considering the fact you deem me "unimportant"

But since you are stooping low to honour me with a response could you please ask your son what the clubs position is?

I cant really see your point here. I can pay up front and I do because it actually saves me as individual money.

I will do next year again. What extra benefit does the club get?

I wasnt asking you and im surprised you responded considering the fact you deem me "unimportant"

But since you are stooping low to honour me with a response could you please ask your son what the clubs position is?
You are right, you are one of the few I don't reply to
Bye Bye

Let’s be honest, this is going to take a collaborative approach to inject money and cost savings into our club. Extended payment terms for the supporters regarding ST, incentives to pay early, all staff including players to contribute via salary reduction or deferrals, larger promotion of Rangers tv for unique content to subscribers etc.

If you can afford to pay upfront during this horrendous situation, then do it. If not, then our club should look at every avenue possible to extend credit terms for ST’s.

The way I see things is that we had the Europa league money which was supposed to be a bonus which should cover the remaining games lost income, based on 5 or 6 games lost income for non season ticket holders.

Hopefully most wont be demanding refunds for the tickets. I would prefer my money to stay with the club as would most others I would assume.

I am not that keen to renew mine straight away, however I see it is already in my ticket history so they must be looking at something soon. I would prefer to see the players take the pay cut if there are saving required and the fans money go into the budget for next season.

It was something I was told years ago when we were really struggling that Credit Card companies refused to pay full amount in case we went back into administration and they were liable to pay back the money.
Not sure if it is still the same

The past few years I've paid the full amount with a credit card, then settled the bill over the next few months.

Certainly wouldn't bother if this was true, and they're withholding the cash from the club long after the debt's been settled?

The club technically owe the season tickets holders money. Hopefully we hear from the board soon. The fans will be asked to step up again pretty soon I think.
I suppose they do yes, and while I won’t judge anyone for hoping for and accepting a refund, I won’t be taking it. It’s money I’ve already spent so won’t miss it, and if it helps in a small way towards keeping the club financially, healthy then I’m happy to help.

Anyone still trying to a justify another price increase really need to look at the bigger picture. You may be able to easily pay it but there’s people like myself and many others who have season tickets and will struggle with this circumstance.

Anyone still trying to a justify another price increase really need to look at the bigger picture. You may be able to easily pay it but there’s people like myself and many others who have season tickets and will struggle with this circumstance.
I don't think I have seen anyone trying to justify a price increase for their ST.
I would be amazed if there was any increase this season ( whenever it starts )

If you read my post I said for fans who could pay upfront, it would help the club, if you want to read it different then fine
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Some people put Rangers above all else,there's another thread where someone 40k in debt would pay towards their season ticket anyway. The one about part refunds where you're not a real bear if you ask for a refund.

Some can afford it and would, some can't afford it and won't and some can't afford it and shouldn't. Bringing in that stupid loyalty scheme will make it worse as that will put more pressure on people.

There is too much uncertainty with peoples incomes at the moment for some to even consider this.

I've been a season ticket holder for well over 25 years, my son over 20 years,ive always paid upfront my son now pays his in instalments, we both ticked for all tickets so it's been an expensive season so far, and now because of the restrictions caused by the coronavirus I've lost a lot of my families income, I will do my best to continue to follow follow as Rangers are a huge important part of my life but I will need to put my family first. It will be interesting to see what our club will do regarding the cost and payments of season tickets and the loyalty of all season ticket holders in this hard troubled time. Stay safe and healthy bears

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Some people put Rangers above all else,there's another thread where someone 40k in debt would pay towards their season ticket anyway. The one about part refunds where you're not a real bear if you ask for a refund.

Some can afford it and would, some can't afford it and won't and some can't afford it and shouldn't. Bringing in that stupid loyalty scheme will make it worse as that will put more pressure on people.

There is too much uncertainty with peoples incomes at the moment for some to even consider this.
A lot of fans will be able to pay upfront and a lot will not be able to afford it.
I said I would be disappointed if a lot of our fans asked for money back from this season's ST which was paid months ago, but would fully understand anyone who needs the money to ask for a refund.

I do well for myself and I would be struggling to pay my own ticket outright at the moment even though I’m working and still getting full pay.

A lot of fans will be able to pay upfront and a lot will not be able to afford it.
I said I would be disappointed if a lot of our fans asked for money back from this season's ST which was paid months ago, but would fully understand anyone who needs the money to ask for a refund.

Exactly.

Something like 20% - 25% of the season ticket price could be a substantial amount for a lot of people.

If the option is to have the money to spend on their family or telling a football club just to keep it there might not be much of an option.

Exactly.

Something like 20% - 25% of the season ticket price could be a substantial amount for a lot of people.

If the option is to have the money to spend on their family or telling a football club just to keep it there might not be much of an option.
In my opinion, some people will have no choice.

What about the club offering the chance to pay 50% now with the balance coming after we know what’s happening.

Would bring in money now to address short term funding and spread payments for the supporters.

It would be a great gesture by the club to offer all existing season ticket holders a discount on next seasons ST's, to the value of how much we would've received had we SeatSubbed the remaining home fixtures for this season.

It may or may not be an unrealistic option, but it might go some way to retain as many ST holders as possible.

I’ve got 2 season tickets, I’m willing to write off the games from this season but there’s no danger I’m giving the club money yet for next season.

Much more important things to worry about at the moment and if that means I end up losing the tickets then fine.

I’ve got 2 season tickets, I’m willing to write off the games from this season but there’s no danger I’m giving the club money yet for next season.

Much more important things to worry about at the moment and if that means I end up losing the tickets then fine.

Yeah, a lot of uncertainties that we don't know how things will go... if it need s to be a pay per game season for those unwilling or unable to stump up the season ticket money so be it...

The Management team of any football club should be looking at these scenarios... it's a different era for now and things change... hopefully they get back to normality a s soon as possible but we need to adapt...

Whatever the club ask I’m sure most of us if not all will do what we can. Can understand anyone who can’t though in the situation we are in.

I’d just say chuck a home qualifier and cup game in or whatever for next season and I’m sure most would be satisfied. Problem is we’ve no idea what’s happening and when sport is actually going to return.

That was utter lunacy.

Following on from the Ashley thread.

I signed up to automatically renew my season ticket on last year’s form - will Rangers go in and take payment in full given the current circumstances.

Some supporters may not now have funds available to renew.
Would expect the club to come out with a plan some time aoon

You weren’t asking him but you replied to a thread he started.Give it up.

Back