Season ticket no working

falkirkjohn

My guys help out season ticket including CCSS games not activated emailed rangers Fc what a waste of space no phone number now

i’ve left my ticket at my brothers, what is the procedure now for replacement, can I get a reprint or a QR code from ticket office?

i’ve left my ticket at my brothers, what is the procedure now for replacement, can I get a reprint or a QR code from ticket office?
From the FAQ (that nobody reads;):))

What happens if I forget my smartcard for a game?

On a matchday please visit one of the satellite ticket offices situated around the stadium to be issued with a match ticket for your seat on production of valid ID. The ticket is subject to a £5 charge.

From the FAQ (that nobody reads;):))

What happens if I forget my smartcard for a game?

On a matchday please visit one of the satellite ticket offices situated around the stadium to be issued with a match ticket for your seat on production of valid ID. The ticket is subject to a £5 charge.
£5 is a disgrace. Ok, it might be your own responsibility to look after and bring your ticket but circumstances sometimes mean you can't. If the money went to the charity foundation it wouldn't be as bad. I could see the point if someone was constantly asking but a season ticket holder should get a couple of reprints without charge.

£5 is a disgrace. Ok, it might be your own responsibility to look after and bring your ticket but circumstances sometimes mean you can't. If the money went to the charity foundation it wouldn't be as bad. I could see the point if someone was constantly asking but a season ticket holder should get a couple of reprints without charge.
Every recent post I've seen from folk who went to the TC says they did it for free.

Either way, the SmartCard is a prized possession. I'd be taking more care of mine - if I had one - than I would my Credit card!;):)

They won’t charge you.

Back