Season ticket numbers to date

erskine bear

Maybe not the right place to post, effectively I somehow renwewed my mates ST on my Rangers account (we’re set up as friends on family). Still find it weird I was able to do this, anyway Greg Marshall advised me the purchase would be cancelled but I’ve had no email since and numerous emails from premium credit wanting me to sign the agreement and If I don’t I will he charged fines etc. Any advice, I’ve just checked my Rangers account and the purchase is still there. Bit of a dilemma as my mate still wants the ticket of course so he’s fine with just giving me the money but I don’t want to sign a credit agreement when the purchase will be cancelled if you get me.
@Greg Marshall any advice, I’ve not got an email for PC but filled in a contact form on the website about 10 days ago and have had no response

loyaltrebler

Official Ticketer
8 out of 8 ,all our group renewed ,because we could, feel sorry for people affected financially and unable to renew

the bridge

Official Ticketer
I’ve renewed mine and joined both me and the auld yin up to mygers, I’m prepared to buy a second if the chance comes up.

Mamabear56

Renewed for myself and grandson. Not signed up for Mygers, however I'll need to if wee man wants the new kit pre-ordered, think that's a bit of a farce as he's had every Hummel kit, training gear the lot.

Barryf18

Easier for “them” to renew as every year they budget for their ST based solely on family allowance payments and their man from Cairo so nothing has changed. I’m sure Ibrox will be full as soon as it’s safe to do so.

womble3

Have renewed mines and girlfriends season ticket purchase went swell thanks to checking here or I would of likely went straight though site it was poorly done by Rangers also signed to my gers don’t know why as I will not be loo away games

loyaltrebler

Official Ticketer
Anyone got email address for ticket office ,son is cancellingvhis ticket as will be playing football this year

JPS Blue

Back working now and received my self employed payment, so will be renewing mines in next couple of days.

Mr. T.

Not renewing unless we are taking on the SPFL. Then I want clarity on whether we are going to be reimbursed if can't get to any games like Hearts have. Without this I'm not throwing money down the drain. Will also need to understand my job prospects at the end of June. Have zero interest in MyGers tbf as I only go to Ibrox now.
You really don’t need to be faux angry re taking in the SPFL. Your other reasons are perfectly sensible and understandable.

Loyalrab

Been trying to renew for 2 weeks now but need to move 2 seats together as my dads not renewing. Still waiting on a reply from ticket office.

Babitty Bo

I have my daughter and me all joined up with MyGers but not renewed Season Tickets as yet, will wait another couple of weeks.

CALE1972

Official Ticketer
Not renewed yet as not on automatic payment, but I will before the deadline. My 3 mates have already paid.

km_2083

Iv renewed my 3 of mine via premium credit , as for myGers I’ll wait till these vouchers from the club Materialise before I sign up for that

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
I've renewed my two and joined MyGers although tbh that's just a donation to the club as the benefits don't really excite me too much.
Strangely though I got two emails this morning asking me to follow a link to pay the first instalments as their online card processor wasn't working.
Not really a big deal but I'd have thought that not having your facility to process potentially 45k payments into your business would be an issue you'd want to sort pronto!

clash city rocker

Renewing this weekend for myself and my sons, but if the renewal numbers were good, I’m sure the club would have been telling us all about it.