Season ticket numbers to date

zig

Yes, if you are on the 4 monthly payment, your first payment has to be done manually. You should have got an email on Friday.
Do all those on auto-renewal to pay the full amount up front, who were told earlier that payment would be taken on the 29 May, now also have to pay manually?

stevo1984

Is there anyone not renewing because of no date to access stadium? I haven’t heard anyone say it as a reason but for me it’s a good enough reason. I’ve renewed my 2.

DBcooper

considering the problems there has been renewing, surely its risky to wait until near the deadline when possibly a couple thousand try to renew & problems arise, resulting in losing your seat...

Blue As

Official Ticketer
considering the problems there has been renewing, surely its risky to wait until near the deadline when possibly a couple thousand try to renew & problems arise, resulting in losing your seat...
You wouldn’t lose your seat under those circumstances though..;)

Ulster Loyal

Official Ticketer
Do all those on auto-renewal to pay the full amount up front, who were told earlier that payment would be taken on the 29 May, now also have to pay manually?
Not sure buddy - all I know is that I got an email on Friday stating that I have to pay the first instalment manually by 29th May. It's not the full amount that has to be paid, it's about £37 for me because of SeatSub credits

GF1

Would not happen. There is always a buffer to account for late comers. I know from personal experience a I missed the deadline before years ago. Only maybe a day or so but if the website was to go down they would make allowances.

I can also see the deadline being extended. It is looking likely there will be no fans before Christmas. Even after that we won't then revert back to 50,000 sell outs. This will be well over a season away

android

Official Ticketer
Can anyone help me with this, after weeks of corresponding with SLO he’s now said he’s not in a position to advise and I’ve to contact TO. Which is fair enough, my mate emailed TO 3 weeks ago RE this and we’ve heard nothing.
Is there not a cooling off period with Premium Credit?

If so, once contract starts just simply cancel within the cooling off period.

However, you shouldn’t have to go through all that nonsense.

Bluenose1979

While I understand that some need to establish their financial position in the current crisis, there are other replies on this thread I just can’t fathom.

Outside my family, Rangers is my number one priority. It is clear that the club need us to renew if we are to challenge the corrupt bheasts.

This is more than being able to turn up at Ibrox, it is the future of our great club. If we don’t play a single game at Ibrox in front of a crowd, the club can keep my money.
In order to fathom it, you simply have to understand that the bit in bold is your own personal prerogative and others have different outlooks on the priorities in life.

From my perspective football and Rangers are nowhere near being immediately after my family in life’s order of importance.

I’m sure there are a great many others who feel the same.

Likewise there will be many like you who give Rangers/football a much higher place. It’s hardly mind-boggling stuff surely?

erskine bear

Is there not a cooling off period with Premium Credit?

If so, once contract starts just simply cancel within the cooling off period.

However, you shouldn’t have to go through all that nonsense.
Yeah think it was 14 days after the email , I tried contact them but no response

Midfield General

I am renewing and will make my first of 4 monthly payments today.I know we are in uncertain times at the moment but I would like more regular updates from the Club on what is going to happen if the league format is delayed or changed due to the virus.
We are to received a £25.00 voucher as compensation for missing 5 games this season,but there is no guarantee when next season will start nor how many games we will get.
If this wasn't Rangers I cant think of any circumstances where I would pay up front for a product or service you have no idea you are going to receive.

EH47

seems quite a few on here holding off on renewing... if you can afford it I suspect you’ll buckle before June 30
People are free to do what they think is right for them under the circumstances. My circumstances permit me to pay for a ticket even in the knowledge it's going to be some time before we are back in Ibrox.
I did it on the basis the club needs money for running costs, and if my ST money ends up counting only as a donation to the club to help it survive these tough times then so be it.
Having said that, I very much appreciate that those with different financial commitments to me, or simply different views from mine, will see it differently.

stevo1984

People are free to do what they think is right for them under the circumstances. My circumstances permit me to pay for a ticket even in the knowledge it's going to be some time before we are back in Ibrox.
I did it on the basis the club needs money for running costs, and if my ST money ends up counting only as a donation to the club to help it survive these tough times then so be it.
Having said that, I very much appreciate that those with different financial commitments to me, or simply different views from mine, will see it differently.
I’m the same as yourself however I still think the club treat us with contempt.. the £25 voucher was as good as them giving us the middle finger. And they even worded like it was a gift

Amato

Is there anyone not renewing because of no date to access stadium? I haven’t heard anyone say it as a reason but for me it’s a good enough reason. I’ve renewed my 2.
Plenty of people including myself want to know how the club will deal with that situation. The £25 voucher for this seasons missed games is not a good marker of what might come down the line.
What is next, charging those on CCCS for cup games they are not allowed to attend? The club have handled the whole situation badly, they have had plenty of time to tell us what happens in a games behind closed doors scenario

Ulster Ranger

Plenty of people including myself want to know how the club will deal with that situation. The £25 voucher for this seasons missed games is not a good marker of what might come down the line.
What is next, charging those on CCCS for cup games they are not allowed to attend? The club have handled the whole situation badly, they have had plenty of time to tell us what happens in a games behind closed doors scenario
Wouldn't surprise me mate and there is guys on here seem they'd happily do it to which is bonkers

I will renew my season ticket because so far im ok with work and don't want to give up my seat but how Rangers are handling it including the voucher is rotten in my opinion

"Your loyalty to Rangers will never be taken for granted, especially in tough times"

Yeah right

kdy_bear

Going to renew, but kinda annoys me that I'll probably not get too see much if any games at Ibrox before the end of the year, and yet our players will still be on thousands per week for not playing. I understand that they've agreed to defer some wages but that still means they won't really lose out, unlike the fans buying season tickets who are making real sacrifices. Quite happy to be told if I've maybe got that wrong.

Valley Bluenose

Which clubs In Scotland have done that - apart from Hearts saying missed games will carry forward to season 21/22?

Valley Bluenose

So we have to do whatever other clubs do? Couldn't care less what other clubs do, Rangers should be taking the initiative and looking after our fans.
The point is, as you well know, there is no easy solution and, indeed, any proposed solution may well require a consensus with the other teams if it involves, for example, a combined media package being available to season ticket holders.

For those who want to wait for more clarity the answer is clearly to wait before renewing.

cooprfc

So we have to do whatever other clubs do? Couldn't care less what other clubs do, Rangers should be taking the initiative and looking after our fans.
We are looking after the fans by taking our time, still within the renewal period, to get as much info as we can about how things will look and hopefully coming up with a solution once more unknowns are known.

If it's after the renewal deadline and they've still not said anything them complain but right now it's easy.

They don't know enough info yet and you don't need to renew yet.

Ulster Ranger

Which clubs In Scotland have done that - apart from Hearts saying missed games will carry forward to season 21/22?
Why do we have to wait for all these other clubs?

I'd prefer they were just open and upfront

Because the other argument i read on here is we have a different level of season tickets to all the other clubs we can't do this or hand that back

Most people are going to pay it anyway by sound of it but people who genuinely have concerns deserve to know whats happening. Obviously Rangers have a plan in place for different scenarios just be honest about it atleast people will know were they stand

Valley Bluenose

Why do we have to wait for all these other clubs?

I'd prefer they were just open and upfront

Because the other argument i read on here is we have a different level of season tickets to all the other clubs we can't do this or hand that back

Most people are going to pay it anyway by sound of it but people who genuinely have concerns deserve to know whats happening. Obviously Rangers have a plan in place for different scenarios just be honest about it atleast people will know were they stand
I‘ve offered a theory in post #266 mate. If it was simple, clubs all over the U.K. would already have called it.

If folk have concerns then they should wait. Surely?

FWIW I see Motherwell have announced they will copy the Hearts example. If 5 games are BEC then, at the end of the season, you can have the value of those games as credit towards your season 21/22 ticket or claim the cash value back. No figure mentioned of course. I think this will become ‘the norm’.

Last edited:

HamiltonJungleBear

Im referring to that as last season.

I mean cup games in 21/22 to make up for missed games in 20/21.
That can’t happen easily as in cup games the away team get a share of the gate and the ‘free’ tickets would have a notional value identical to the actual tickets sold so we, the home fans, would be transferring money from Rangers to the very clubs that repeatedly shaft us.

Ulster Ranger

I‘ve offered a theory in post #266 mate. If it was simple, clubs all over the U.K. would already have called it.

If folk have concerns then they should wait. Surely?
I think the ones on the fence are waiting but im not convinced on them getting any answers before the deadline Rangers are choosing to ignore the elephant in the room

As I've stated i am renewing but i do feel it could have and should have been handled better

Valley Bluenose

I think the ones on the fence are waiting but im not convinced on them getting any answers before the deadline Rangers are choosing to ignore the elephant in the room

As I've stated i am renewing but i do feel it could have and should have been handled better
I edited my post whilst you were responding. Motherwell have now copied the Hearts example. If I was a betting man my money would be on us doing likewise - and in good time before the deadline.

Ulster Ranger

I edited my post whilst you were responding. Motherwell have now copied the Hearts example. If I was a betting man my money would be on us doing likewise - and in good time before the deadline.
Hopefully its the right thing to do

Theres other things the fans will do to dig deep to support the club as best they can but dont mug us off