Season ticket numbers to date

Delboy Trotter

Anyone have any info on the number of ST’s we have sold to date?

All of my group of mates have renewed. I actually don’t know of anyone yet that hasn’t.

Interesting that most on here have renewed. I haven't yet and know another dozen people that haven't just to show a bit of balance. Pretty certain that everyone will renew.

If I was to guess it would be no more than a 1/3 renewed so far. Absolutely nothing to base that on though haha

There will be a mad rush, understandably, at the end of June. Money is tight, after nine weeks I earned some pocket money this week, others it will be there main wages in the Coming weeks. We will get the numbers in the long run imo.

Waiting until next month to see what the situation is and if there are any guarantees that we will see any money again if crowds aren't allowed. Vast majority of people I know are also waiting until next month.

Not renewing until I know what will be happening so could be the end of June. Probably won't do mygers until then either as I will only be doing it for euro aways

Not got round to it yet but will. My boy will make sure of it - always the first thing on his birthday list.

Not renewing unless we are taking on the SPFL. Then I want clarity on whether we are going to be reimbursed if can't get to any games like Hearts have. Without this I'm not throwing money down the drain. Will also need to understand my job prospects at the end of June. Have zero interest in MyGers tbf as I only go to Ibrox now.

I reckon most will renew but the appetite won’t be as big as it was the last 2 seasons, due to the virus.

I’ll definitely renew both of my season tickets, but will wait until closer to the 30th June before doing so.

I’m reading that some people have renewed “the wrong way”. I was going to renew mine today. What is the ‘right’ way?

I renewed x2 and all my mates who go, about 10 in total all renewed.
Haven't done the Mygers yet but will for me and 4 grandsons.

I’ve renewed as have my family members from back home. Just waiting on the letter to renew my Luddite mates for him.

Everyone I know has renewed but we are in the higher age bracket so our incomings are not affected by coronavirus. I doubt spectators will be allowed into Ibrox much before the end of the year but that’s my contribution to the club. I fully understand many can’t afford to do that but hopefully enough of us can to help the short term survival of our club.

Those saying you need to renew via an email? I’ve not received any email! If I log in and do it will I end up getting my money frozen? Or have they fixed this?

I only know one lad that hasn’t renewed as of yet, but he will by the end of June.

Latest posts

Back