Season ticket numbers to date

Not renewed yet, but will before deadline hoping we all will have a clearer picture of possibility of games going ahead in front of fans. Will join MyGers purely for Euro away games.

The amount of additional revenue generated from MyGers will be interesting to see.

You would think that the vast majority of season ticket holders will subscribe as well as a sizable chunk of kids and people living around the world.

Got to be a few million pounds at least.

Maybe not the right place to post, effectively I somehow renwewed my mates ST on my rangers account (we’re set up as friends on family). Still find it weird I was able to do this, anyway Greg Marshall advised me the purchase would be cancelled but I’ve had no email since and numerous emails from premium credit wanting me to sign the agreement and If I don’t I will he charged fines etc. Any advice, I’ve just checked my rangers account and the purchase is still there. Bit of a dilemma as my mate still wants the ticket of course so he’s fine with just giving me the money but I don’t want to sign a credit agreement when the purchase will be cancelled if you get me.

Those saying you need to renew via an email? I’ve not received any email! If I log in and do it will I end up getting my money frozen? Or have they fixed this?
Yeah do not buy the ticket on the usual ticket web page. It will be cancelled.

You'll have to email them saying you haven't received your renewal email. In the renewal email there is a link to a payment provider called Stripe, this link is unique for each person and will take you straight to a payment page for your own ticket.

Got an email from the hospitality team to tell me Bar72 is full so must have all be renewed at least. Another season of my shite seats, trying to justify a club Europe season ticket to the Mrs but told me straight to f@ck off :)) :))

Everyone I know has renewed as well.

Currently sitting on 3 renewals and likely to do so until the deadline.

Not happy about a number of things...the farrago of the season end, the voucher offer.

I’m also struggling with mygers as I think, for the benefits offered, it should have been given to existing season ticket holder especially this season.

Got an email from the hospitality team to tell me Bar72 is full so must have all be renewed at least. Another season of my shite seats, trying to justify a club Europe season ticket to the Mrs but told me straight to f@ck off :)) :))

Everyone I know has renewed as well.

I know of some that are not renewing? Unless there are people moving in from other hospitality areas. Also, the closing date is not until 15th June.

I think more people have not renewed so far than those who have or we probably would have heard about it, we got an update on mygers a few weeks ago when there was 6k signed up at that time.

Turns out the wife has already renewed it online and not using the email (which I didn’t get). Wish me luck...

Turns out the wife has already renewed it online and not using the email (which I didn’t get). Wish me luck...
Via Premium Credit or via one credit/debit card payment?

If the latter then it will get cancelled and you'll need to do it again.

Maybe not the right place to post, effectively I somehow renwewed my mates ST on my Rangers account (we’re set up as friends on family). Still find it weird I was able to do this, anyway Greg Marshall advised me the purchase would be cancelled but I’ve had no email since and numerous emails from premium credit wanting me to sign the agreement and If I don’t I will he charged fines etc. Any advice, I’ve just checked my Rangers account and the purchase is still there. Bit of a dilemma as my mate still wants the ticket of course so he’s fine with just giving me the money but I don’t want to sign a credit agreement when the purchase will be cancelled if you get me.
@Greg Marshall any advice, I’ve not got an email for PC but filled in a contact form on the website about 10 days ago and have had no response

Don’t know anyone that’s hasn’t renewed. Have renewed my own 3 and signed myself and my boy up to mygers. Anyone know the uptake of that so far?

8 out of 8 ,all our group renewed ,because we could, feel sorry for people affected financially and unable to renew

Renewed for myself and grandson. Not signed up for Mygers, however I'll need to if wee man wants the new kit pre-ordered, think that's a bit of a farce as he's had every Hummel kit, training gear the lot.

Have renewed mines and girlfriends season ticket purchase went swell thanks to checking here or I would of likely went straight though site it was poorly done by rangers also signed to my gers don’t know why as I will not be loo away games

Anyone got email address for ticket office ,son is cancellingvhis ticket as will be playing football this year

Back working now and received my self employed payment, so will be renewing mines in next couple of days.

Back