Season ticket numbers to date

Not renewing unless we are taking on the SPFL. Then I want clarity on whether we are going to be reimbursed if can't get to any games like Hearts have. Without this I'm not throwing money down the drain. Will also need to understand my job prospects at the end of June. Have zero interest in MyGers tbf as I only go to Ibrox now.
You really don’t need to be faux angry re taking in the SPFL. Your other reasons are perfectly sensible and understandable.

Been trying to renew for 2 weeks now but need to move 2 seats together as my dads not renewing. Still waiting on a reply from ticket office.

I have my daughter and me all joined up with MyGers but not renewed Season Tickets as yet, will wait another couple of weeks.

Not renewed yet as not on automatic payment, but I will before the deadline. My 3 mates have already paid.

Iv renewed my 3 of mine via premium credit , as for myGers I’ll wait till these vouchers from the club Materialise before I sign up for that

I've renewed my two and joined MyGers although tbh that's just a donation to the club as the benefits don't really excite me too much.
Strangely though I got two emails this morning asking me to follow a link to pay the first instalments as their online card processor wasn't working.
Not really a big deal but I'd have thought that not having your facility to process potentially 45k payments into your business would be an issue you'd want to sort pronto!

Renewing this weekend for myself and my sons, but if the renewal numbers were good, I’m sure the club would have been telling us all about it.

Haven’t renewed yet but will before deadline and sell it to anyone who’s looking for one for next season as have MS and health has taken a turn for the worse of late. Will also sign my 2 year old up to my gers to get him on the waiting list again

Last edited:
Heart & Hand said well over half so far.

Also renewed today as in auto renew and got a email about the new system for payment. Def causing problems!

Got an email from the hospitality team to tell me Bar72 is full so must have all be renewed at least. Another season of my shite seats, trying to justify a club Europe season ticket to the Mrs but told me straight to f@ck off :)) :))

Everyone I know has renewed as well.

That’s a lot of crap as me and my brother have not renewed yet in Bar72 and taken no action yet.

I,m on auto renewal .but need to change my card details still waiting on the e-mail on how to change card details. Do I count.
I’m on auto renewal my son paid my first payment today it’s due on 29th may he used his card you can pay your first payment way any card the card he paid way is different to what I have registered at Ibrox

Ive been trying to get 2 season tickets for the last couple of years so if theres a few folk don't renew I might have a chance

Aberdeen, Celtic, Hamilton, Hibs and Livingston are all offering refunds, but asking if you can, not to do so.
Interesting Hamilton wont be selling season tickets at all for next season.

My sister was not sure about my nephews with the chance we won’t be playing in front of fans but she does not want to lose his seat so like most fans will renew anyway.

I renewed yesterday, I'm the only one so far from a group of 8 season ticket holders that travel together, there are a lot of people having to re-evaluate their finances during this Pandemic, I'm guessing most will re-new but will be waiting till late as possible before doing so.

That’s a lot of crap as me and my brother have not renewed yet in Bar72 and taken no action yet.
Yeah- I also know that some people have already informed the hospitality team they will not be renewing - it could be waiting for the closure date before opening up access to those on the waiting list - my understanding is there will be tickets available

Tried to renew tonight by debit card.

Wouldn't let me click on the long link attached to the email.

Tried it on official website, signed in, clicked on the link for renewal, went straight to basket empty.

Im non season ticket holder but Signed me and my 18 month old up too mygers im on the waiting list also signed upto monthly sub to RTV for the mygers points when they start.

Know about 20 season ticket holders who have all renewed and most have joined MyGers. Also most can’t wait to spend money on the new Castore merchandise.

I have renewed my pair but a family friend is not renewing his 4 this season - I do think there will be decent numbers for General Season Ticket sale.

I assume the ST waiting list for MyGers members will be released after the renewal deadline?

Maybe there are more on the waiting list in front of GD than your two tickets.

So regardless if you and your brother don’t renew technically it will still be full.

Obviously not everyone is in a position to or have chosen not to renew just now but it doesn’t help on managing the waiting list.

Hopefully those not renewing advise the ticket office of this sooner rather than just not renewing by the extended date.

Back