Season ticket numbers to date

I tried to pay by bank transfer but I’m getting the message that the Rangers account name and number don’t match. I’ve tripled checked it and I’ve definitely entered the name and account number on the email from Rangers. Anyone else encountered this!

I tried to pay by bank transfer but I’m getting the message that the Rangers account name and number don’t match. I’ve tripled checked it and I’ve definitely entered the name and account number on the email from Rangers. Anyone else encountered this!
Check tbe Rangers account name- was issues when first setting up last week was not accepting the name on the email and you had to put in another receiver Rangers account name @Greg Marshall will be able to supply proper account details for payment

Check tbe Rangers account name- was issues when first setting up last week was not accepting the name on the email and you had to put in another receiver Rangers account name @Greg Marshall will be able to supply proper account details for payment
Ok cheers mate, thanks for replying.

Instead of RFC, type Rangers Football Club.

Also renewed but not going to join MyGers.
No interest in away tickets so not much point for me.
Not bothered about season 19/20 refunds and if BCD for the rest of the year, so be it.
I had the same thoughts as you but will end up joining up so I’ve got a better chance of getting semis and final tickets.

if you renewed using option 2 for the 4 monthly, how long before they get back to you to say that the first payment has been accepted?

I experienced that and paid by debt card instead and was charged £3 for the honour of doing so.
Found that to be a piss take TBH

Instead of RFC, type Rangers Football Club.
Thanks mate, tried as you suggested but still getting ‘The name and the account still don’t match’ It’s giving me the option to continue but with a message ‘We may not be able to recover your money if it goes to the wrong account.’

Thats a lot of dough, Club Europe cant be much more than £2,366.
Done that once and was far better than Bar72.

Bar72 undergoing refurb for 21/22, coming under hospitality for away tickets etc. Remains to be seen if it will be value for money. My seat in Bar72 is probably a better view of the game than those in Club Europe, one reason for not moving.

Anybody know what the script with the seatsub money is? I know we got the £25 for last season by my price doesnt seem to include the seatsub money.

Anybody know what the script with the seatsub money is? I know we got the £25 for last season by my price doesnt seem to include the seatsub money.
In theory, seat sub credit should have been automatically applied to your balance.

If you used it after February then that's past the cut off, those credits will apply to the following season.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but daily update on H and H said about half if last season's total have renewed so far.

If that's the case then it looks more than decent so far and with still over 5 weeks to go till the deadline with a lot of people likely to be waiting until closer to then to renew.

I've signed up for MyGers but not renewed my ST yet. I will definitely renew and have the money for it set aside but there's still nearly 6 weeks to renew and in that time I'd like the club to be transparent about what will happen to ST holders with the inevitable BCD games. I'd like to know if we'll get games deferred or even if it will cover us for watching home games (which are not televised by the Sky contract) on RTV. I'm hoping we'll hear something in the next few weeks. I also thought I'd be able to use the £25 voucher for not completing the 19/20 season towards my ST renewal but just read on another thread that's not possible. I find that odd but it just means I'll use it towards my RTV renewal instead.

I do understand the club needs money which is why I will renew and like others on here, I'm contributing to threads about players I'd like us to sign for next season or positions I'd like us to strengthen and these players need to be paid for. Yes, there new kit deals, external investment and Europa League cash but season tickets holders will always remain the biggest source of incoming finances so I see it as doing my bit and I'll be counting down the days until our first game back at Ibrox, whether that's November, January or whenever.

Reactions: Jeb
I've signed up for MyGers but not renewed my ST yet. I will definitely renew and have the money for it set aside but there's still nearly 6 weeks to renew and in that time I'd like the club to be transparent about what will happen to ST holders with the inevitable BCD games. I'd like to know if we'll get games deferred or even if it will cover us for watching home games (which are not televised by the Sky contract) on RTV. I'm hoping we'll hear something in the next few weeks. I also thought I'd be able to use the £25 voucher for not completing the 19/20 season towards my ST renewal but just read on another thread that's not possible. I find that odd but it just means I'll use it towards my RTV renewal instead.

I do understand the club needs money which is why I will renew and like others on here, I'm contributing to threads about players I'd like us to sign for next season or positions I'd like us to strengthen and these players need to be paid for. Yes, there new kit deals, external investment and Europa League cash but season tickets holders will always remain the biggest source of incoming finances so I see it as doing my bit and I'll be counting down the days until our first game back at Ibrox, whether that's November, January or whenever.
I am edging towards the same decision.

I've bought the membership and was intending to renew this weekend after having been paid, but will probably wait now until June payday as we do not have any information on Closed Doors games.

Thats a lot of dough, Club Europe cant be much more than £2,366.
Done that once and was far better than Bar72.

Club Europe cost is over £3k. This only covers league matches. An extended run in Europe & home cup games adds considerably to the cost.

Buy a two year deal for Club72 before the end of May deadline costs £3219 - about £1610 per season for the next two seasons. Every game included.

Back