Season ticket numbers to date

Club Europe cost is over £3k. This only covers league matches. An extended run in Europe & home cup games adds considerably to the cost.

Buy a two year deal for Club72 before the end of May deadline costs £3219 - about £1610 per season for the next two seasons. Every game included.
Do you think there s any available for 2 years.

We have renewed ours (were on auto renewal on the 4 installs) and signed up to MyGers - luckily I am still working unlike some less fortunate.

Even when we were in the land of milk and honey I aways waited until the last point before renewing. I will renew but I suspect thst the numbers will be down this year. Someone who has lost their job is unlikely to renew when there is a good chance that we won't get to go until games until next year.

Just renewed my 3 in bar72.

Gona be tough to afford/justify season 21-22 with the increase but if i can i will.

While I understand that some need to establish their financial position in the current crisis, there are other replies on this thread I just can’t fathom.

Outside my family, Rangers is my number one priority. It is clear that the club need us to renew if we are to challenge the corrupt bheasts.

This is more than being able to turn up at Ibrox, it is the future of our great club. If we don’t play a single game at Ibrox in front of a crowd, the club can keep my money.

Me and my daughter are on the auto renew 4 monthly payments in GR2 and will also purchase my gers memberships. Fortunate still to be working as normal through this horrible time. Treating my season ticket money as a donation to the club this year as not expecting to be at matches for the foreseeable future.

It's a catch 22 really. As others have said it is important the club get the money even though we may not get into the stadium for a long time. Unfortunately I have no idea what way my job will go with this current situation and finances are more restricted at the moment. Really think the club should come out and give some sort of contingency plan. I will likely pay up but would just like a bit of communication. The lack of answers as well as a few others things around the club is making the decision a big harder than it should be

Renewed for myself and grandson. Not signed up for Mygers, however I'll need to if wee man wants the new kit pre-ordered, think that's a bit of a farce as he's had every Hummel kit, training gear the lot.
Surely you don't need MyGers to buy kit. That would be like drilling a hole in your mid-ship.

Yet to renew out tickets. Can’t afford to spend the cash without having a clearer picture of what lies ahead.

Remember folks if you plan to go down the option 2 renewal and the 4 monthly bank transfers to Rangers then this coming Friday is the deadline.

The 30th June deadline us only if you are paying in full.

The wife, son and I have renewed full payment, Knowing it’s more of donation. However two items that are pissing me off, are one, our greedy players not taking a pay cut, whilst Bears are unemployed, and two we have not taking legal action against, Liewells Scum Puppets!

Maybe not the right place to post, effectively I somehow renwewed my mates ST on my Rangers account (we’re set up as friends on family). Still find it weird I was able to do this, anyway Greg Marshall advised me the purchase would be cancelled but I’ve had no email since and numerous emails from premium credit wanting me to sign the agreement and If I don’t I will he charged fines etc. Any advice, I’ve just checked my Rangers account and the purchase is still there. Bit of a dilemma as my mate still wants the ticket of course so he’s fine with just giving me the money but I don’t want to sign a credit agreement when the purchase will be cancelled if you get me.
Can anyone help me with this, after weeks of corresponding with SLO he’s now said he’s not in a position to advise and I’ve to contact TO. Which is fair enough, my mate emailed TO 3 weeks ago RE this and we’ve heard nothing.

I would speculate that for everyone not renewing for whatever reason there is someone like me waiting patiently to buy one

Quick Q. If you are automatic renewal do you still have to do something??? I assumed like Insurance the monies would go out on the 29th. Dazed and Confused loyal

Quick Q. If you are automatic renewal do you still have to do something??? I assumed like Insurance the monies would go out on the 29th. Dazed and Confused loyal

Yes, if you are on the 4 monthly payment, your first payment has to be done manually. You should have got an email on Friday.

I’ve not had a season ticket since 09/10 when I moved down to London but I’m going to buy 2 for next season to do my bit for the club, in addition to MyGers... I think it’s just as important to support the club during this time as it was getting rid of the spivs etc, do we want the tims getting any more advantages financially if were seen wanting?

Yes, i
I’ve not had a season ticket since 09/10 when I moved down to London but I’m going to buy 2 for next season to do my bit for the club, in addition to MyGers... I think it’s just as important to support the club during this time as it was getting rid of the spivs etc, do we want the tims getting any more advantages financially if were seen wanting?

f you are on the 4 monthly payment, your first payment has to be done manually. You should have got an email on Friday.

Thanks

I will get onto this on Tuesday.

My son and I have both renewed and paid in full along with our mygers membership, we are both still working so luckily we’re in a position to do so, however it will be treated as a donation to the club if we don’t get to see any football, as we nearly lost our club 8 years ago , I couldn’t bear anything happening to us again, this crisis has shown how important Rangers are in our life, without them just leaves a huge hole i just can’t fill.

You really don’t need to be faux angry re taking in the SPFL. Your other reasons are perfectly sensible and understandable.
nothing faux about it mate, I actually despise them. I listed all of my thought processes, not arsed if some think they're valid or not. My decision.

Yes, if you are on the 4 monthly payment, your first payment has to be done manually. You should have got an email on Friday.
Do all those on auto-renewal to pay the full amount up front, who were told earlier that payment would be taken on the 29 May, now also have to pay manually?

Is there anyone not renewing because of no date to access stadium? I haven’t heard anyone say it as a reason but for me it’s a good enough reason. I’ve renewed my 2.

considering the problems there has been renewing, surely its risky to wait until near the deadline when possibly a couple thousand try to renew & problems arise, resulting in losing your seat...

considering the problems there has been renewing, surely its risky to wait until near the deadline when possibly a couple thousand try to renew & problems arise, resulting in losing your seat...
You wouldn’t lose your seat under those circumstances though..;)

Do all those on auto-renewal to pay the full amount up front, who were told earlier that payment would be taken on the 29 May, now also have to pay manually?

Not sure buddy - all I know is that I got an email on Friday stating that I have to pay the first instalment manually by 29th May. It's not the full amount that has to be paid, it's about £37 for me because of SeatSub credits

Would not happen. There is always a buffer to account for late comers. I know from personal experience a I missed the deadline before years ago. Only maybe a day or so but if the website was to go down they would make allowances.

I can also see the deadline being extended. It is looking likely there will be no fans before Christmas. Even after that we won't then revert back to 50,000 sell outs. This will be well over a season away

Can anyone help me with this, after weeks of corresponding with SLO he’s now said he’s not in a position to advise and I’ve to contact TO. Which is fair enough, my mate emailed TO 3 weeks ago RE this and we’ve heard nothing.

Is there not a cooling off period with Premium Credit?

If so, once contract starts just simply cancel within the cooling off period.

However, you shouldn’t have to go through all that nonsense.

While I understand that some need to establish their financial position in the current crisis, there are other replies on this thread I just can’t fathom.

Outside my family, Rangers is my number one priority. It is clear that the club need us to renew if we are to challenge the corrupt bheasts.

This is more than being able to turn up at Ibrox, it is the future of our great club. If we don’t play a single game at Ibrox in front of a crowd, the club can keep my money.

In order to fathom it, you simply have to understand that the bit in bold is your own personal prerogative and others have different outlooks on the priorities in life.

From my perspective football and Rangers are nowhere near being immediately after my family in life’s order of importance.

I’m sure there are a great many others who feel the same.

Likewise there will be many like you who give Rangers/football a much higher place. It’s hardly mind-boggling stuff surely?

Is there not a cooling off period with Premium Credit?

If so, once contract starts just simply cancel within the cooling off period.

However, you shouldn’t have to go through all that nonsense.
Yeah think it was 14 days after the email , I tried contact them but no response

I am renewing and will make my first of 4 monthly payments today.I know we are in uncertain times at the moment but I would like more regular updates from the Club on what is going to happen if the league format is delayed or changed due to the virus.
We are to received a £25.00 voucher as compensation for missing 5 games this season,but there is no guarantee when next season will start nor how many games we will get.
If this wasn't Rangers I cant think of any circumstances where I would pay up front for a product or service you have no idea you are going to receive.

seems quite a few on here holding off on renewing... if you can afford it I suspect you’ll buckle before June 30

People are free to do what they think is right for them under the circumstances. My circumstances permit me to pay for a ticket even in the knowledge it's going to be some time before we are back in Ibrox.
I did it on the basis the club needs money for running costs, and if my ST money ends up counting only as a donation to the club to help it survive these tough times then so be it.
Having said that, I very much appreciate that those with different financial commitments to me, or simply different views from mine, will see it differently.

Back