Season ticket numbers to date

It's a tablet that I receive all my emails on. Everything else that I have received opens up no problem, the continuous credit link etc. The link to pay for my season ticket won't highlight for me to copy and paste it anywhere else so there is nothing I can do. Why can't the ticket office take the money as normal they have all my details ?
If it really won't highlight when you press and hold the text (although this sounds odd), then you could simply photograph or write down the link and then type it into your browser.

This sounds tedious as it is a long link but in reality should only take 5 mins. Just make sure not to mix up any Zeros/Letter O and type it exactly as it appears in the email.

Renewed yesterday, how long did it take for you guys to get a confirmation? I paid in full via the link in the renewal email.

@Greg Marshall I've still not recieved my email after the auto-renew confirmation with the link to pay. Emailed the ticket office on saturday with all my info and messaged you on twitter, had no response yet.

The deadline is tomorrow and I can't renew my season ticket because of this. Can you send the email again or give me a link so I can renew my ST.

@Greg Marshall I've still not recieved my email after the auto-renew confirmation with the link to pay. Emailed the ticket office on saturday with all my info and messaged you on twitter, had no response yet.

The deadline is tomorrow and I can't renew my season ticket because of this. Can you send the email again or give me a link so I can renew my ST.
The deadline for renewals is the end of next month mate - It’s been extended.

Just renewed today and received a download confirmation right away and also received a confirmation email for my Mygers purchase.

Apparently if you join MyGers in May you get put in a prize draw and whoever wins gets a prize of a phone call from a first team player... :rolleyes: What a pile of shite. Treat the supporters with some respect, ffs. What dick thought that would be appropriate or appealing. What the f#ck would you talk about for crying out loud...:D

I bought the Mygers membership today prior to registering to the waiting list but on the website it doesn’t let me register for a season ticket. Any idea why this is not allowing me to do so @Greg Marshall?

Although going forward you require to be a member of MyGers to get on the season ticket waiting list, my understanding is that it will be later in the summer before the existing “list” is scrapped and MyGers members can ask to be added to the list.

Although going forward you require to be a member of MyGers to get on the season ticket waiting list, my understanding is that it will be later in the summer before the existing “list” is scrapped and MyGers members can ask to be added to the list.

Thanks for the info. I’ll keep an eye out on the website for any change.

Last edited:
I am trying to renew on the ten month option but it won't let me put in my sort code,anyone had similar issues?

You using the correct details:

For UK payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct,
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct,
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916.

I’ve been holding off on the season ticket renewal as I wanted to see how the whole Covid thing planned out . I’m up in the club deck and I’m struggling to understand how the club could expect me to pay the full £700 odd when they themselves don’t know how many games will actually be played in Ibrox , has there been any mention of refunds for the games that won’t have fans in the stadium ? I’m all for supporting the club in every way I can but until there is more clarity on the situation going forward i don’t see how i could possible renew .
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere!

I’ve been holding off on the season ticket renewal as I wanted to see how the whole Covid thing planned out . I’m up in the club deck and I’m struggling to understand how the club could expect me to pay the full £700 odd when they themselves don’t know how many games will actually be played in Ibrox , has there been any mention of refunds for the games that won’t have fans in the stadium ? I’m all for supporting the club in every way I can but until there is more clarity on the situation going forward i don’t see how i could possible renew .
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere!

If you are not paying by instalments just hold off until we get clarity. You have until 30 June after all.

If you are not paying by instalments just hold off until we get clarity. You have until 30 June after all.
I actually didn’t realise that if you were paying in instalments it had to be done by today until about 5 minutes ago . I’ll just need to pay in full at a later date .

I actually didn’t realise that if you were paying in instalments it had to be done by today until about 5 minutes ago . I’ll just need to pay in full at a later date .

Just set the dosh aside for now - and make sure you don't use it. Not as if you will be going out partying anytime soon LOL.:)

Last edited:
Would be good to have a running total of those who have renewed. Even if it only includes FF users at least we’d have an idea. I must admit I was surprised at Mygers being 10k to date, I’ve renewed season tickets but holding off mygers until I get the £25 voucher.

Haven’t renewed yet but will before deadline and sell it to anyone who’s looking for one for next season as have MS and health has taken a turn for the worse of late. Will also sign my 2 year old up to my gers to get him on the waiting list again

Just renewed my one.

I've tried to renew but having trouble because my login details are linked to a ready card rather than my season smart card,I've emailed them so I'm just waiting on a reply.

So around 23,000 holders already . Superb news .

In all seriousness having seen the amount of folk saying they’re renewing and not knowing anyone that hasn’t, I’d have thought at least 30-35k would have renewed.

Still 4 weeks to go mind you but I reckon we’ll be lucky to get 35k total now.

In all seriousness having seen the amount of folk saying they’re renewing and not knowing anyone that hasn’t, I’d have thought at least 30-35k would have renewed.

Still 4 weeks to go mind you but I reckon we’ll be lucky to get 35k total now.

Would still be a remarkable total given the uncertainty of attending the game.

Seems to be a very high proportion renewing on here. I do know a couple that aren’t renewing though.

Does anyone have previous experience on how long e mail replies are taking. I sent one yesterday regarding them charging me for a friend's ticket in addition to my own.

Around half of last years ST holders have so far renewed with the deadline four weeks away
That's a bit of a false picture though without knowing how many were auto renewals as the amount of ongoing renewals will likely not sustain the same rate. Not everybody is prepared to chuck money at the club for nothing.

Back