Season ticket payment plan

WalterSmith72

Hello bears

Has anyone selected the 10 month option and nothing happened yet, looks like a direct debit has been set up but as yet no money taken or email sent

Cheers

Hello bears

Has anyone selected the 10 month option and nothing happened yet, looks like a direct debit has been set up but as yet no money taken or email sent

Cheers
I phoned them after a few days they told me all was good and I will get a letter soon. Letter came the other day with dates etc

Hello bears

Cheers
I done it and takes a few days for paperwork to arrive. In paperwork are details of how to sign agreement electronically if you so wish. They then keep you updated eith emails of when statements etc. 1st payment is more or less straight away then on 1st of each month iirc.

Cheers lads, since that’s the direct debit been set up I presume all is good, I just presumed it was the way zebra was

Just hit panic stations a bit as the renewal deadline is creeping up !

Hello bears

Cheers

Direct debit has been set up for me as well but doesn't have a start date or how much will be taken yet.

Haven't heard anything else so far.

Credit check ?? As mines a renewal would this be necessary ? My credit isn't good due to a few problems ive had, but i can make the payments.

Got all the paperwork this week. Signed the credit agreement via their website and all now in place. Very straight forward.

Credit check ?? As mines a renewal would this be necessary ? My credit isn't good due to a few problems ive had, but i can make the payments.

Yeah it’s a brand new company lending you money.

Credit check will be carried out for everyone.

Hello bears

Cheers
I got a letter in today confirming mine. 1st of May should have been 1st payment but its now the 22nd. Its the 1st of every month after that for another 9 months.

If you check your Rangers account online it'll show as being paid after a day or two.

my first payment came out about a week after sending the renewal back, I will check at the end of the month to see if the second payment comes out.
Hav,t sent mine back as I,m an automatic renewal and I,m sure that the first payment comes is off on the 31st may.

Is credit check only for the 10 month option ? What about the 4 month option ?

Would be for any plan going through the external finance company (not sure if they have a 4 month option). Any payment plan directly through Rangers wouldn’t be subject to a credit check as no one is lending you credit to facilitate the payments.

Is the 10 month thing not fully online then? Was intending to go with that today, but does that mean I'll miss the deadline if there's forms to be posted out and back??:oops:

Is the 10 month thing not fully online then? Was intending to go with that today, but does that mean I'll miss the deadline if there's forms to be posted out and back??:oops:

Should be okay mate but you might want to phone and check, I think it'll be fine as long as the ST is marked as renewed with the club before the 20th.
The premium credit letter says thet'll remind you to pay if you haven't returned the form by the 30th so you should have til then to sort it. You can sign the agreement online as soon as you get the letter too, there's a reference number you put into the website and sign the agreement digitally.

Should be okay mate but you might want to phone and check, I think it'll be fine as long as the ST is marked as renewed with the club before the 20th.
The premium credit letter says thet'll remind you to pay if you haven't returned the form by the 30th so you should have til then to sort it. You can sign the agreement online as soon as you get the letter too, there's a reference number you put into the website and sign the agreement digitally.

Thanks mate!

Gents, I took the 4 month option out and got an email from Rangers saying that's me renewed. However I have had nothing from Premium credit yet to reflect this. No agreement or confirmation email from them, nothing. This was Thursday. Very worried now.

Gents, I took the 4 month option out and got an email from Rangers saying that's me renewed. However I have had nothing from Premium credit yet to reflect this. No agreement or confirmation email from them, nothing. This was Thursday. Very worried now.

Your credit is with Rangers. Payments taken on last working day of May, June, July & August.

Can someone give me a step by step guide how to set up over 10 months DD?. I've gone online to the club site and asking me to pay in full. No option for 4 or 10 months.?

Ive paid my ticket the last 3 seasons in full but this season i opted for the credit pay up scheme over 4 months and the forms only arrived yesterday! By the time i send these back and theyre processed itll be well past the cut off date.

Ive paid my ticket the last 3 seasons in full but this season i opted for the credit pay up scheme over 4 months and the forms only arrived yesterday! By the time i send these back and theyre processed itll be well past the cut off date.
Do it online

Got mines in this morning, go to the website , enter your ref number and agree to the agreement, simple.

Renewed today through Rangers 4 month payment option.
Done hours ago but not had email confirmation yet
Payment has come off.

Timeline for me was.

Set up ten month option.
Recieved confirmation from the club season ticket was renewed.
Nothing for around 6 or 7 days
Noticed DD on bank account
After about day 11 I received pack from credit company via post.
First payment came out
Went online last night and accepted credit agreement (charge a tenner if they need to send a reminder)
Recieved account email from credit company confirming I had set up account and all agreed.

About 15 days all in.

Charges are about 70 quid between admin fee and interest which isn't ideal. But needs must.

I chose the 4 month option yesterday. Had the confirmation email, logged into my rangers account and checked order history, season book 19/20 was there - yet ive had no cash taken from my bank?

Anyone else on the same boat?

Back