Season ticket payment

Foreverblue85

Official Ticketer
I’ve had an email from ticket centre saying I’ve not paid final instalment of season ticket via bank transfer . Was sure I had but can’t get into online banking and would rather just pay the money in case I have missed it than lose ticket . Is there any way I can pay for it via PayPal or anything bearing in mind I can’t get into my online banking at moment (locked out waiting on code )

I’ve had an email from ticket centre saying I’ve not paid final instalment of season ticket via bank transfer . Was sure I had but can’t get into online banking and would rather just pay the money in case I have missed it than lose ticket . Is there any way I can pay for it via PayPal or anything bearing in mind I can’t get into my online banking at moment (locked out waiting on code )
Same happened to me email the ticket office telling them your problem ,you should receive an email with a new link which you can pay outstanding amount.

I got one as well, was convinced I had paid all 4 and just checked my online banking shows that I had sent all 4. Emailed the TO with a copy of the 4 instalments and waiting for a reply, I'd get them to hold on paying it until you can get in to check as it may be them that are wrong

I got one as well, was convinced I had paid all 4 and just checked my online banking shows that I had sent all 4. Emailed the TO with a copy of the 4 instalments and waiting for a reply, I'd get them to hold on paying it until you can get in to check as it may be them that are wrong
I was sure I had paid them as well just wish I could get in to check

I’m the same but have just checked and definitely paid in full for my seat value. I had a seat transfer accepted though so I think that’s maybe where the confusion might lie with me.

Got the same.

I initially thought I hadn't paid the full amount and missed a payment, but when checking my bank, i've paid it.

Have went back to them. They are quick enough to threaten to cancel the season ticket though.

Got same email for mine and lads season tickets, definitely paid 4 instalments and as changed seats emailed TO after to check all through ok, which it was.
Email I got from ticketoffice@e.rangers.co.uk is this genuine? Replied to that one and then one I normally use and auto reply only from normal one.

Got same email for mine and lads season tickets, definitely paid 4 instalments and as changed seats emailed TO after to check all through ok, which it was.
Email I got from ticketoffice@e.Rangers.co.uk is this genuine? Replied to that one and then one I normally use and auto reply only from normal one.
Regular email for the Ticket Centre is as below. I believe the 'ticketoffice' one works as well but you appear to have an extra 'e' in there.

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

I got one as well and I had actually missed a payment on one of my tickets. Had a bit of a nightmare trying to pay it. I got referred to the original link which no longer works, so I tried calling the ticket centre which is closed.
Sent about half a dozen mails and finaly got a response with a new link.

Just noticed the difference in the email address, don’t be paying anything until that email gets verified

The email address in your reply is the one I normally use and one I got auto reply from. The one with extra 'e' I've never seen before.
That extra 'e' is a tad worrying then if its where all these emails are coming from to folk who have actually paid. Could it be a scam? He will be very busy tonight but maybe @Greg Marshall could confirm whether the ticketoffice@e.Rangers.co.uk address you got the email from is genuine.

Did everybody else's come from that strange address as well - and have they had messages from it before?

Seems to me its either a scam - or the Ticket Centre are having problems again. Everyone on this thread had paid in full as far as I can see.

EDIT: I see from later posts that the address is genuine.

Last edited:
There system doesn't seem to be the best,MS etc do 500000 a weekend and not this amount of trouble hope it works out for you guys.

Most of the emails I get from Rangers are from an @e.Rangers.co.uk address. I think it's something to do with it being from either a mailing list or an automatic address

As an aside, I replied, and went to ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk, but didn't get an auto reply from either

Although @Greg Marshall did confirm the above email address as right
At least we've established its genuine then. Small comfort for those getting erroneous 'demands'.

Maybe it's 'e' for erroneous.:rolleyes::)

Last edited:
I only got 2 links to pay the final instalment (got 3 books). Emailed ticket centre to tell them, no response then got a chaser 3 weeks ago to tell me I’d missed a payment

Back