Season Ticket Renewal - 4 Month Payment Option

simplythebest

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to renew our season tickets using Payment Option 2 via bank transfers over 4 months payment. I have seen a lot of issues with renewals and wanted to check if other bears have used this method okay?

Thanks,

Jabba

Thanks. I am not setup for ccc and wanted to check if people have renewed okay with manual payments?
I think they will take the payment with the card registered on your Rangers account. You should be able to check that when logged in. I didn't know you could make 4 manual payments?

I’m using this method.
Paid the first instalment on 6 May, by Bank Transfer. I’m in control of the payments. Got an acknowledgement email from RFC Ticket Office 3 days later. So all good as far as I am concerned

I think they will take the payment with the card registered on your Rangers account. You should be able to check that when logged in. I didn't know you could make 4 manual payments?
You can pay by 4 bank transfer instalments. That's what the OP wants to do.

OP, there are no issues with the bank transfer into the club account.

The only thing is you may need to type Rangers Football Club instead of the letters RFC in the account name.

I’m using this method.
Paid the first instalment on 6 May, by Bank Transfer. I’m in control of the payments. Got an acknowledgement email from RFC Ticket Office 3 days later. So all good as far as I am concerned

Thanks. Did you use the account name, sort code and account details exactly as per the renewal email. Seen a few thread saying that Account Name "RFC Ticket Direct" did not work?

You can pay by 4 bank transfer instalments. That's what the OP wants to do.

OP, there are no issues with the bank transfer into the club account.

The only thing is you may need to type Rangers Football Club instead of the letters RFC in the account name.
I didn't know that. I take it there's a deadline for each payment?

I didn't know that. I take it there's a deadline for each payment?

Payments must be made on or before the dates below.
1st payment of £182.75 due by Friday 29 May
2nd payment of £172.75 due by Tuesday 30 June
3rd payment of £172.75 due by Friday 31 July
4th payment of £172.75 due by Monday 31 August

This is my payments below

Payment 1 – Friday 29 May – £130.50
Payment 2 – Tuesday 30 June – £120.50
Payment 3 – Friday 31 July – £120.50
Payment 4 – Monday 31 August – £120.50

Can anyone tell me how to change my card details. I have asked the SLO several times and I am still waiting for him to give me the answer.

Been asking this a lot too, they seem to answer every question bar this one. "You'll be told soon" when the first payment is the end of the month is a bit of a joke tbh.

Serious question if there are no fans allowed till 2021 what happens to the monies paid,,. Even the filth are being refunded for four games from this season ?

Can anyone tell me how to change my card details. I have asked the SLO several times and I am still waiting for him to give me the answer.
I got a renewal email tonight. It allowed me to update card details and update my ccs preferences online.
(Home games only, which includes priority for semis and finals.
Aways will be through mygers according to email )

I got a renewal email tonight. It allowed me to update card details and update my ccs preferences online.
I received same email today that says you should check that your method for payment of season ticket is correct however seems to be no way of checking this. Also able to sign up for cccs aswell now through link in same email.

Cup semis and finals through MyGers now too mate.

Havent had any emails yet apart from the confirmation of automatic renewal and payment dates that was sent on 1st may. Hopefully something arrives before the weekend to confirm card details and cccs.

I pay mine with the 4 month payments.
I got an email from Rangers just before the game that was cancelled against the mentally challengeds, telling me I’d missed a payment from July the year before! Bank card change.
Why can they not just do a direct debit?

I tried to do the 4 month option. Wouldn’t accept it saying my name was wrong lol. Just paid it in one and accepted that no problems.

Got my confirmation email yesterday and allows you to sign up for Cccs which I couldn’t do before.
Cccs lets you sign up for all non season ticket home games and home friendlies. If you sign up for all non season ticket home games you are automatically enrolled for semi finals and finals but I think myGers customers will have priority for that.

My sons on this. He’s done his MyGers but there doesn’t seem to be the usual form for away games. Are you automatically enrolled?

Havent had any emails yet apart from the confirmation of automatic renewal and payment dates that was sent on 1st may. Hopefully something arrives before the weekend to confirm card details and cccs.
Should do mate, was yesterday teatime I got mine so hopefully get round everybody this week Ok!

My sons on this. He’s done his MyGers but there doesn’t seem to be the usual form for away games. Are you automatically enrolled?
Yes, then it’s a first come first served online free for all depending what category you you are in for previous attendance etc. Gold, silver or bronze.

I didn’t even know you could make payments directly to the club, I went for the 4 payments using the finance company. Would it have been better for the club if I’d done it the other way?

I didn’t even know you could make payments directly to the club, I went for the 4 payments using the finance company. Would it have been better for the club if I’d done it the other way?

No mate, the finance company gives the club the money up front so no real issue from the club perspective.

It would be better If the club had a simple renewal solution instead of all these different options . For example 2 ways of paying in 4 instalments

Back