Season Ticket Renewal - 4 Month Payment Option

Does anyone know if I don’t make the first payment tomorrow if I can wait and pay the full amount by June 30th.
Have emailed the office twice but no response as yet.
@Greg Marshall
Unsure but it’s what I’m going to do in the hope a bit more clarity is forthcoming in the interim from the club.
I’d like to know what arrangements will be made for season ticket holders if a) games don’t go ahead b) are behind closed doors, will they be free to view on RTV at no cost to season ticket holders c) what will happen if there is a phased return to crowds. Who will be recompensed, who will get priority etc

I don’t think it’s a lot to ask for my £1300 @Greg Marshall

@Greg Marshall . I'm trying to renew a pals ST as he has no internet facilities and normally paid cash.

The issue Is he was posted out his renewal invite and never received the email on 1st May.

Can the club arrange for either emails to be resent OR add card payment option to online accounts.

Unless this happens, he may lose his right to his ST with 30 years purchase record with it.

Fully appreciate tough times but sending emails out again isnt too much to ask.

@Greg Marshall . I'm trying to renew a pals ST as he has no internet facilities and normally paid cash.

The issue Is he was posted out his renewal invite and never received the email on 1st May.

Can the club arrange for either emails to be resent OR add card payment option to online accounts.

Unless this happens, he may lose his right to his ST with 30 years purchase record with it.

Having the same issue myself, emailed the ticket office asking for his payment link to be sent to my email. Not heard anything back yet and would hate him to lose his seat because of this

Having the same issue myself, emailed the ticket office asking for his payment link to be sent to my email. Not heard anything back yet and would hate him to lose his seat because of this
I know how hard it is and may have to revert to paying by bank transfer. Not ideal as he wants it to be on his credit card.

regarding that last point I would also contend that contacting the ticket centre to let them know that they haven’t received the email is expected particularly as going forward all fans should be ensuring they receive communication from the club.

Generally if an email isn’t arriving with a fan there is a reason for it - it may be that there is a block on that address for whatever reason. Asking them to just send it again may not resolve the situation.

In any contact with the ticket centre it is advised to use your Rangers number.

regarding that last point I would also contend that contacting the ticket centre to let them know that they haven’t received the email is expected particularly as going forward all fans should be ensuring they receive communication from the club.

Generally if an email isn’t arriving with a fan there is a reason for it - it may be that there is a block on that address for whatever reason. Asking them to just send it again may not resolve the situation.

In any contact with the ticket centre it is advised to use your Rangers number.
I agree Greg, he did not have an email registered against his Rangers number.

I have now created an account for him but the only option is the default finance option.

Another pal in similar situation at least received the original email and I was able to use his card payment link.

It may be getting confused as I'm sending from my email account as I'm following their advice of getting f&f to help him out.

I dont want to keep sending follow up emails as it doesn't help those receiving them but as long as they action the one I sent 2 weeks ago.

I agree Greg, he did not have an email registered against his Rangers number.

I have now created an account for him but the only option is the default finance option.

Another pal in similar situation at least received the original email and I was able to use his card payment link.

It may be getting confused as I'm sending from my email account as I'm following their advice of getting f&f to help him out.

I dont want to keep sending follow up emails as it doesn't help those receiving them but as long as they action the one I sent 2 weeks ago.

I can’t speak in all cases but there are occasional issues with supporters acting on behalf of others which means that Email’s can’t be sent to anyone other than the ticket holder. Not sure if that’s caused the hold up.

@Greg Marshall are you able to clear up if the 4 monthly instalment option by bank transfer is still available if you don’t renew until after 29th May but before the 30th June deadline?

For example pay 2 monthly instalments in June and then 1 in July and 1 in August ?
Or does it need to be paid in full after the 29th May?

Thanks in advance mate

@Greg Marshall are you able to clear up if the 4 monthly instalment option by bank transfer is still available if you don’t renew until after 29th May but before the 30th June deadline?

For example pay 2 monthly instalments in June and then 1 in July and 1 in August ?
Or does it need to be paid in full after the 29th May?

Thanks in advance mate

If looking to pay in instalments after the deadline I would suggest using premium credit. They have 4 and 10 month options

If looking to pay in instalments after the deadline I would suggest using premium credit. They have 4 and 10 month options
Even if you’ve repeatedly emailed and been giving wrong information about how to renew? I thought the club would be more understanding due to the massive wait for responses.

Back