Season Ticket Renewal - 4 Month Payment Option

SLO has confirmed that no automatic payment will come off for first installment. An email will be out with a link for first payment.

Just received the email to make the first of my 4 installment payments, will the rest be automatic or will it be the same each month?
I just got sent an email asking me to make my first payment by following a link in the email.
Has anyone else received this email as I'm wary it's a scam as I've paid in instalments for years and never needed to do this?.

I just got sent an email asking me to make my first payment by following a link in the email.
Has anyone else received this email as I'm wary it's a scam as I've paid in instalments for years and never needed to do this?.
I've been sent it just there. Anybody got the word from the official channels that it's all legit? Why can't it come off automatically?

I paid it and got a receipt for it, I clicked the link on the email and all my details are on it.

Yeah this is legitimate. Seen the tweet earlier. Gone in and paid my first instalment in a matter of seconds. Receipt received as well for proof.

Payments must be made on or before the dates below.
1st payment of £182.75 due by Friday 29 May
2nd payment of £172.75 due by Tuesday 30 June
3rd payment of £172.75 due by Friday 31 July
4th payment of £172.75 due by Monday 31 August
I just received an email from Rangers asking me to make my first instalment ‘manually’ as they have a system issue? Email has all my RFC details accurately but this has nor happened before in these weird times is this genuine? Has everyone on the 4 instalments had this mail? Can @Greg Marshall confirm?

EDIT: just noticed post #114 so assume that it is genuine!

Haven't received the email yet, paid both tickets in full last year but was going to use the 4 payment bank transfer option, is everyone going to get the email with the link?

Haven't received the email yet, paid both tickets in full last year but was going to use the 4 payment bank transfer option, is everyone going to get the email with the link?
Today's email is only for those on auto renew.

If you want to do the instalments via bank transfer then just do it as per instructions in renewal email from 1st May.

First instalment bank transfer payment done for May. Got an email the following day from Rangers saying thanks for renewing my season ticket albeit stating the price of my ticket (rather than the 1st instalment). Presume this is normal as experienced by other bears? Roll on the 2nd payment in June....

Has anyone still to receive the email that should have been sent on 1st of May?
I got one for me and my son and successfully renewed but my wife wasn't included and she hasn't received an email. She emailed the ticket office on 16th May and got an automated reply saying they would be in touch within 2-3 working days but still nothing. If she logs in via the main website her new season ticket is in the basket but she's unsure of paying this way after seeing all the posts here saying that all purchases have to be via the email link.
Any help appreciated.

Has anyone still to receive the email that should have been sent on 1st of May?
I got one for me and my son and successfully renewed but my wife wasn't included and she hasn't received an email. She emailed the ticket office on 16th May and got an automated reply saying they would be in touch within 2-3 working days but still nothing. If she logs in via the main website her new season ticket is in the basket but she's unsure of paying this way after seeing all the posts here saying that all purchases have to be via the email link.
Any help appreciated.

If you are unsure about using the main website for your wife you could always use the 4 payment option as per the email sent on 1st May and change the reference to your wives rangers number.

If you are unsure about using the main website for your wife you could always use the 4 payment option as per the email sent on 1st May and change the reference to your wives Rangers number.
Thanks for this. I've had a wee try but it takes me back to what looks like the main site. I'll give it a few more days and see if club get back in touch. Cheers.

Thanks for this. I've had a wee try but it takes me back to what looks like the main site. I'll give it a few more days and see if club get back in touch. Cheers.

The 4 month bank transfer option is just a simple bank transfer as per the details in the email from 1st May. No need to use the main site if this the option you want.

I’m not auto renewal as I paid in full last season, so I want to pay it in 4 instalments.
I presume using the bank transfer method, I can set my credit card to pay it every month ? Or does it have to be set it up with an actual bank account.

First instalment bank transfer payment done for May. Got an email the following day from Rangers saying thanks for renewing my season ticket albeit stating the price of my ticket (rather than the 1st instalment). Presume this is normal as experienced by other bears? Roll on the 2nd payment in June....
i made my 1st payment 10 days ago but not had an email to say its been renewed. When i try to sign up to MYGers its at £40. Just wondering if i should chase for an email confirmation from the TO

i made my 1st payment 10 days ago but not had an email to say its been renewed. When i try to sign up to MYGers its at £40. Just wondering if i should chase for an email confirmation from the TO
The membership will be £40 regardless as you're a current ST Holder (ie Season 19/20) so that in itself is not evidence that your instalment has been processed.

I haven't renewed yet, but I have bought the membership at £40.

Does anyone know if I don’t make the first payment tomorrow if I can wait and pay the full amount by June 30th.
Have emailed the office twice but no response as yet.
@Greg Marshall

The membership will be £40 regardless as you're a current ST Holder (ie Season 19/20) so that in itself is not evidence that your instalment has been processed.

I haven't renewed yet, but I have bought the membership at £40.
Ok thanks i will just send the TO an email

So if I pay by 4 instalments, I will be charged a premium of £10

I never received the email with the links due to server issues with AOL accounts, however the email address in my rangers account is correct and I do get confirmation for purchases

Bit of a shambles all round

Bit off topic but tried renewing mine this morning and haven’t received a email confirmation?
Tried to buy mygers but saying it’s £50?
Confused

Bit off topic but tried renewing mine this morning and haven’t received a email confirmation?
Tried to buy mygers but saying it’s £50?
Confused

Once you get to the payment details for MyGers the price will change if you're a ST holder mate.

Do they email you the payment details bud?if so after how long do you know?

Quick breakdown from start to finish.

I clicked on the MyGers link on my season ticket email I received from the club.

Clicked on the £50 membership link and then when it came to making the actual payment, the price changed from £50 down to £40, as I was a season ticket holder.

I received a confirmation email of my MyGers membership a couple of days later.

Hope that helps mate

Received email the other day giving link to make payment as we are on 4 month plan, 1st payment made on monday (due on 28th)

Do they email you the payment details bud?if so after how long do you know?
Add 1 membership to your basket, price will be £50.

Then when you proceed to checkout the price should be reduced to £40 assuming you're buying it on your Season Ticket holding Rangers Number.

Back