Season Ticket Renewal - Bank Transfer

Brass_Hand

Im the same also. Paid last Thursday and still no confirmation. Got two separate emails from the ticket office today. One saying that they have no record of my payment and to "try again" even though the money has left my bank account and sent to Rangers. The other email said their still working through the payments and sending out confirmations.

Bit of a shambles really.

theryesider

Sane here, paid my mates last Friday still nothing and his ticket is still in my Rangers account as I have him on friends and family, slightly worrying.

Fandan11

I’m the same over a week ago I paid, no confirmation yet. Do we expect Rangers tv to work flawlessly for all our virtual season tickets next season or our full stadium WiFi to work straight off? It’s stuff like this that pisses me off , all singing and dancing statements like last nights with no substance and letting Spfl corruption go with a whimper, that’s why I grudge no bear wanting their refund from last season , for the firs time ever I’m beginning to feel a bit taken for granted and I’ve followed Rangers for 27 years near and far!

Barca Bear

Even making allowances, it's been a farce
I haven’t counted, but the number of threads on here all about the payments or similar regarding St’s, mygers must in double figures.
this would indicate a lot of misunderstanding or things not working.

Dotty_84

Last Thursday for me, no confirmation yet. I'll wait till next Thursday and fire an email, I used RFC TICKET DIRECT like my email said. The rest of the details match. Nothing is easy for us fans.

AlfieMo 20

I got my confirmation through 2 days after I renewed mine however I renewed my sons last week still nothing through both done via bank transfer messaged the SLO he advised they are still working through the renewals

remembertheepoch

I was 14 days from putting money in to getting an email confirmation, so it might take a while, seen other folk waiting 10 days or more

Last edited:
I took the 4 monthly option but never got the option to pay bank transfer, I was automaticly moved to Preimier credit. I filled all information in and my first payment was due on the first of June but nothing has been taken out and had no reply to my email.

wc06

Can I just clarify, the account name shown above in the link with Ticket Direct at end- bank app telling me that is wrong, and only Rangers Football Club is correct name?

bar72bear

Official Ticketer
I really don’t know how the club can’t operate like everybody else where a confirmation email comes straight through after payment.
I have paid for my season ticket and mygers over two weeks ago and no confirmation at all.

london_bluenose

Official Ticketer
Can I just clarify, the account name shown above in the link with Ticket Direct at end- bank app telling me that is wrong, and only Rangers Football Club is correct name?
The correct account name is The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct.

wc06

The correct account name is The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct.
That’s what I’m saying though, it rejects that name and says The Rangers Football Club is correct account name. Yet, others are saying Ticket Direct at the end is correct.

Foreverblue85

Official Ticketer
Joining the thread same situation 2 emails sent to ticket office and the weird thing is they responded about an earlier query of mine . Keep getting people who paid by finance saying they got confirmation but that’s not the same as the bank transfer thing . Why could there not just be a bit on website to pay it by debit card each month like when you pay your credit card bills online .

Bluenoze

Almost 2 weeks after paying by bank transfer In full I’ve still not had any entail confirming payment, sent emails and had nothing back apart the standard reply.

CD7

I sent my funds last Wednesday evening and still nothing. The whole thing is a farce tbh even given the current situation. Why can’t they have a few people in the office answering the phone and dealing with walk ins (appointment only?) with the rest working from home?

Chrismcf

I renewed mines via 4 payment with premium credit

my brother renewed via premi credit 10 payments, one brothers payment came out, but the other hasnt...if i log on the ticket section ofRangers website it doesnt have any ST’s to renew as if its been done; ive Emailed the ticket office to ask for confirmation that they have been renewed and can they confirm the payment source... its very difficult not being able to speak to someone about this

Bluenoze

I renewed mines via 4 payment with premium credit

my brother renewed via premi credit 10 payments, one brothers payment came out, but the other hasnt...if i log on the ticket section ofRangers website it doesnt have any ST’s to renew as if its been done; ive Emailed the ticket office to ask for confirmation that they have been renewed and can they confirm the payment source... its very difficult not being able to speak to someone about this
Having no one reply to emails is infuriating, I appreciate circumstances have made things difficult but too introduce Mygers at the same time as season tickets has made thing even worse.

bearett

How long does it take for an email to come through to confirm the purchase after making the transfer? Sitting at a week now with no response and not showing in purchase history on my Rangers account.
I have made 3 payment in last 6 weeks. I had no reply till I contacted them over a week ago. Waited a week for a reply to say that yes they had received 2 off payments as third was made the day I sent off an email

RFC_Champions

How long does it take for an email to come through to confirm the purchase after making the transfer? Sitting at a week now with no response and not showing in purchase history on my Rangers account.
Wondering this also.

Granted I’ve only made the transfer today, and whilst I obviously didn’t expect confirmation immediately - I’m wondering when I should expect to see some confirmation that every thing is good.

theryesider

Fired off an email regarding paying my mates, got a reply within a few hours saying still processing and expect a conformation email soon.

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
Paid mine and my sons in full last weekend and still nothing getting extremely pissed off.

Said it a few times on here but I'll go again. It's a total piss take they are expecting supporters to take a leap of faith and spend hundreds of pounds on something they may not be able to use for some time.

"No one is forcing you to pay it" I can imagine some replies. However the juxtaposition of us payout this to keep footballers on tens of thousands of pounds a week. Whereas on the other hand we are expected to just accept that the ticket office isn't running to capacity due to current times and in turn fans shelling out can't even get the peace of mind that confirmation would bring doesn't sit well with me at.

dlt

Make sure you are using/have used the bank details specified, there was a change after the initial email went out. See info on FAQs below:

FFS, that's news to me. Paid in full for 2 season tickets by bank transfer on 29th May to the RFC Direct account per the original email.

Had no confirmation yet but this thread was relaxing me in terms of all the folk who seemed to wait a while to get confirmation. However this account name change means I'm really worried now.

Has anyone paid the account name per the email and had a confirmation?