Season ticket renewal

djgers

Just about to renew the season tickets for myself and my dad. Just wanted to make sure that I have the process right to avoid any mistakes. We should renew with the link in the email then we should be sent a link for the continous credit scheme? We have always been on the CCC in the past. Should we join mygers before we do the continuous credit scheme? Also our accounts have always been linked under friends and family to get seats together for the cup semis and finals do I need to do anything to keep this linked or will it stay linked automatically? Thanks for any help!

Yes, link then CCCS link.
I’d wait for myGers as you’ll then get a discount - Remember there’s £25 credit being given for this season and that can be used against it

Just about to renew the season tickets for myself and my dad. Just wanted to make sure that I have the process right to avoid any mistakes. We should renew with the link in the email then we should be sent a link for the continous credit scheme? We have always been on the CCC in the past. Should we join mygers before we do the continuous credit scheme? Also our accounts have always been linked under friends and family to get seats together for the cup semis and finals do I need to do anything to keep this linked or will it stay linked automatically? Thanks for any help!
Yes mate renew using the link,hopefully it's clickable mine wasn't and if not for LondonBluenose I'd still be struggling as they had put a full stop at the beginning of the link in my email rendering the link useless even when pasted into a new window.

Once you renew you'll get a confirmation email and that gives you the option of joining the CCCS.

You don't need to join MyGers first.

I’ve renewed tonight and then signed up for MyGers straight after. I got a confirmation email straight away for MyGers but nothing yet for my season ticket (paid in full). I’ve read a few other posts and it seems it takes a day or two for season ticket confirmation Email, is that right?

I’ve renewed tonight and then signed up for MyGers straight after. I got a confirmation email straight away for MyGers but nothing yet for my season ticket (paid in full). I’ve read a few other posts and it seems it takes a day or two for season ticket confirmation Email, is that right?
Took around a week for my confirmation email mate, it will come though.

Wouldn’t worry mate I renewed first day and never got confirmation for about 10 days maybe more

Yes took a day and a half for mine to come through.

Can anyone help, my father in law who doesn't do email, internet etc is worried about his renewal, i have tried to register for him but i am having no joy.

He'll already have a Rangers number from his season ticket. if he has an email address registered against that account, he can use it to recover the account. failing that, ping webmail@rangers.co.uk an email with his rangers number and they'll get back to you with some guidance (probably a week later in all honesty, but there's still a whole month left in renewals window)

took mine 2 days for confirmation

He'll already have a Rangers number from his season ticket. if he has an email address registered against that account, he can use it to recover the account. failing that, ping webmail@Rangers.co.uk an email with his Rangers number and they'll get back to you with some guidance (probably a week later in all honesty, but there's still a whole month left in renewals window)
Thanks very much pal, will try that

Renewing my Uncles ticket its took ages to get this far was about to checkout now it wont let me pay in full only option is to sign up for the premium credit option if 4 or 10 payments

Was a bit worried I hadn’t had confirmation email after paying on Wednesday, but going by the replies it’ll come next week sometime.

It has to be much easier than this to renew a season ticket and make other purchases with the club.

I clicked the link today and paid the season ticket in full using a credit card.

I’ve had no confirmation and I didn’t see any options for MyGers or the CCS etc.

I don’t see anywhere on the website where you can see an overview of my account and what I have etc.

When I go into the website I see no indication that I just renewed the season ticket. How do I now add a MyGers membership?

It has to be much easier than this to renew a season ticket and make other purchases with the club.

I clicked the link today and paid the season ticket in full using a credit card.

I’ve had no confirmation and I didn’t see any options for MyGers or the CCS etc.

I don’t see anywhere on the website where you can see an overview of my account and what I have etc.

When I go into the website I see no indication that I just renewed the season ticket. How do I now add a MyGers membership?
what link did you click for credit card, I didn't see one, cheers,
i'm in the paper form loyal.

I just clicked the link on the email I received the other day.

Sounds like the position I’m in. Clicked on the link In my renewal email, paid in full by credit card on Friday, I got a pdf receipt of the transaction but no email to confirm.

I could see no mygers option.

If I log onto the main website I can still see my ticket pre loaded into the basket.

I tried to purchase mygers on the main website but it wouldn’t let me.

I’m guessing from the other posts that it takes a few days to process. Still don’t know how to get mygers though other than perhaps calling them up.

Renewing my Uncles ticket its took ages to get this far was about to checkout now it wont let me pay in full only option is to sign up for the premium credit option if 4 or 10 payments
Yep because you need to use the link in the renewal emails to renew by card payment. Sounds like you are doing it on the main website which is not possible.

Yep because you need to use the link in the renewal emails to renew by card payment. Sounds like you are doing it on the main website which is not possible.
Got there be in contact with Rangers before this not just trying to do it straight from the website, tried it again then the option appeared to pay outright sorted for that,now I need to sign up for the non season ticket games.Looked this option as I have done this before online it looks like I have to register again for this is this right.

Sounds like the position I’m in. Clicked on the link In my renewal email, paid in full by credit card on Friday, I got a pdf receipt of the transaction but no email to confirm.

I could see no mygers option.

If I log onto the main website I can still see my ticket pre loaded into the basket.

I tried to purchase mygers on the main website but it wouldn’t let me.

I’m guessing from the other posts that it takes a few days to process. Still don’t know how to get mygers though other than perhaps calling them up.
Did you eventually get a confirmation email?

I renewed in full today got the receipt but no confirmation email

Hi Guys have followed quite a few of the renewal threads,and it sounds as if it would be easier to break into a bank and give them the money,I have not renewed yet and my intention was to pay by bank transfer as I thought this was Rangers prefered option,but I see some said they used a credit card is either option available., using one payment.

I got mine a couple of hours after I renewed.

Did you eventually get a confirmation email?

I renewed in full today got the receipt but no confirmation email

My confirmation email arrived late Monday evening after ordering Friday.

There’s a link on the email to mygers purchase. I clicked on it, it takes me to the main rangers website but for me at least I can’t complete the the purchase (£40) via credit card. I’ll double check when I’m on my laptop later.

My confirmation email arrived late Monday evening after ordering Friday.

There’s a link on the email to mygers purchase. I clicked on it, it takes me to the main Rangers website but for me at least I can’t complete the the purchase (£40) via credit card. I’ll double check when I’m on my laptop later.
I just logged onto my Rangers account straight after i bought the season ticket and was able to renew for £40 that way no problem

Hopefully my confirmation will maybe come through tomorrow or something

Are the phones in the ticket office manned,Because my on line log in details are linked to an old smart card and every time i log in it is saying there is no season ticket linked to my account.

I paid first instalment by bank transfer on Friday morning followed all instructions from SLO but not had any confirmation email yet ?

Are the phones in the ticket office manned,Because my on line log in details are linked to an old smart card and every time i log in it is saying there is no season ticket linked to my account.
No you’ll need to email

I've got a friend's details included in mine, therefore getting charged double, no means of amending . Two e mails sent in 2 days, zero reply, f#'king shambles.

Back