Season Ticket Renewal

bluebeak

Tried to renew online. It seems I can’t make a one off payment using credit card and it keeps pushing me on to pay by Direct Debit. If I go over to the Ticket Office Will they be able to take a one off payment?

Tried to renew online. It seems I can’t make a one off payment using credit card and it keeps pushing me on to pay by Direct Debit. If I go over to the Ticket Office Will they be able to take a one off payment?
Ticket office will be shut .

Their is bank details you can do bacs .

Just put your seat number ect in as ref .

Hope this helps

If you follow the link in the email for credit/debit card then it will take you to the correct link.
I had the same issue a few weeks back.

There's a link in your renewal email to pay via credit or debit card.

Couldn’t be simpler thanks. I was trying to do it on the website. DOH! :rolleyes:
I don't think what you tried to do is daft at all. I really wish the club would sort out the website so that if you log into it with your Rangers number and go to the tickets area then you see purchases relevant to you like renewals and cup ticket purchases rather than always having to dig out the relevant link that was sent to you.

Just don’t anyone renew, I’m trying to get my season ticket back after finishing playing football. I don’t give myself any chance tbh

Been relying on friends from Kirkcaldy supporters club getting me tickets for the games - tine I got my season ticket back , just looking for a single seat (preferably CR)

I’m a bit of a dinosaur regarding on line stuff and I don’t have a clue about this mygers
Can anyone point me in the right direction to go about getting a season ticket

Couldn’t be simpler thanks. I was trying to do it on the website. DOH! :rolleyes:
You should be able to do it via the website.
As usual nothing is straightforward with Rangers.

I'll remember next year to do it via an email link because that's two years in a row I've had to sign up to the 4 month DD when I didn't want to.

Okay, I can be accused of being a trifle dense in going straight to the website and I'll fucking probably forget next year again:)), but come on to f uck it shouldn't be an issue to renew straight from the website.

How fucking easy can it be Rangers?

Having issues as well

Trying to pay in full, not working

Tried to pay by 4 instalments, type in my debit details etc only to get hit with an error page.

Been relying on friends from Kirkcaldy supporters club getting me tickets for the games - tine I got my season ticket back , just looking for a single seat (preferably CR)

I’m a bit of a dinosaur regarding on line stuff and I don’t have a clue about this mygers
Can anyone point me in the right direction to go about getting a season ticket
You need to join mygers mate £50 then go into account and click on season ticket waiting list.

I joined the season ticket waiting list for next season back in February, does anyone know what chance I have of getting one?

I have paid the full amount up front for previous seasons but wanted to do four month DD this year.
(Two to pay for at £743 each)
By clicking on the link in the renewal email to pay by DD,it simply took me to my basket and wanted the full amount (£1492 inc fees) and no way of setting up a DD.
Emailed three different club email addresses twice each over a couple of weeks asking for help,not a single reply.
I ended up going into the ticket office on the morning of the Ross County home game and got them to set up two x DD for four monthly payments.They also renewed the CCCS.
There was a big queue at the ticket office for opening time.
Absolute farce that they want you to do everything online but have a chronic IT system that is not for for purpose and staff that simply ignore emails.
Not good enough.

Yes I did renew it
If it is a single seat and you have maybe a couple of hundred MyGers points you could be OK,but it is hard to tell.
You are depending on people giving up seats and competing with others looking.
You could look at purchasing some of the MyGers bribe items that give you points.

Use the link in the email for single payment.

I don't know if they work but there's instructions on the website - and a couple of videos - showing how to renew by the various methods.

I joined the season ticket waiting list for next season back in February, does anyone know what chance I have of getting one?
Will depend on how many mygers points you have ultimately.

There will be single seats popping up around different stands with more folk transferring into Broomloan Collective and with others not being able to afford to renew with the cost of living increases.

If it is a single seat and you have maybe a couple of hundred MyGers points you could be OK,but it is hard to tell.
You are depending on people giving up seats and competing with others looking.
You could look at purchasing some of the MyGers bribe items that give you points.
So the amount of MyGers points can dictate who gets first priority on buying season tickets?

Back