Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

I’ve read it from start and I don’t know what the answer is?

I’ve went to confirm and it’s askinf for payment for the season ticket but no option of instalments or finance option

Just phoned the ticket office there, they said that to keep checking by the site as they are still doing updates and other options for renewals like instalments etc will be added

Maybe it's just me but I find the website a bit of a shambles, I can't see any information regarding deadlines or payment options.

How do you see where your credits for secondary ticketing comes in?

All I can see so far is the new price.

Cheers
It shows at the checkout as "Buyback".

Please remember there's a cut off of February (i think it is). This means you could have games from last season included ie the secondary ticketing runs from February 2018-February 2019.

If you sold a secondary ticketing ticket for Killie on 16th March it won't be included until next renewal.

That's how it used to work anyway someone may be able to confirm.

It shows at the checkout as "Buyback".

Please remember there's a cut off of February (i think it is). This means you could have games from last season included ie the secondary ticketing runs from February 2018-February 2019.

That's how it used to work any some please confirm?
Yeah,any secondary ticketing credits AFTER 28th February aren’t credited till the following season..ie 2020-21.

Websites getting a lot of traffic.

On checking at 10:00 am it still isn't clear about any type of instalment plan.

My renewal was 492 before any secondary ticketing discount.

when is the renewal deadline? mines has went up from £494 TO £521 in SJ6 which isn`t too bad at all

I was in this morning but couldn't see anything about the deadline for renewals.

Waiting in a queue to get back in, did anyone see the renewal deadline?

Anyone wanting 12 months just get a credit card that does 12 months interest free, bang your ST on there and cut up the card then pay 1/12 of it off each month.

Actually works out cheaper for you than the old Zebra deal was.

Website is pathetic.
No email, so went into account. Saw my renewal for £492. I paid full amount last year, but wanted the 4 payment option, so removed from basket, so it wouldn’t come off automatically.
Went back in, now saying -
THE SEASON TICKET RENEWAL PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
SEASON tickets for season 2018/19 are now available for renewal. The deadline for fans to renew is Monday 14 May.
I’ll wait a few days and phone or nip into office once it’s calmed down a bit.

Sandy Jardine Rear 2 - £614.

Was £583 last season.

As Paisleyprod said above, no mention of the price in the e-mail. In fact, no price info until you're actually at the payment stage. I'm sure, last year, they gave you that info up front.

Take my money Rangers and get us a league title, please.

Main Rear D restricted view
458 adult
116 child

how is it you check where you are in the queue again on website? i remember people posting last year, right click and click inspect but then i am lost lol

Mine has auto renewed. 5% increase. Happy with that. King says that all ST revenue will go on the 1st team.

Website is pathetic.
No email, so went into account. Saw my renewal for £492. I paid full amount last year, but wanted the 4 payment option, so removed from basket, so it wouldn’t come off automatically.
Went back in, now saying -
THE SEASON TICKET RENEWAL PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
SEASON tickets for season 2018/19 are now available for renewal. The deadline for fans to renew is Monday 14 May.
I’ll wait a few days and phone or nip into office once it’s calmed down a bit.
That's this season, next season is 2019/2020.

The website is hopeless.

I'm looking to move some where cheaper from GR4 as I made only a handfull of games.

Whats the prices for

SW4, SW3, MFO, MFN & MRS

Pretty poor that they don’t include the price but go ahead with auto renewals. Also to be at this stage with no finance option is equally as poor

Back