Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

Well i tried to change my credit card details and was told I couldn’t.

Quoted some rubbish about baking regulations. I explained I used to work in banking and that’s not “strictly correct”.....

Answered by “well that’s the rules we use and you will need to write a letter in with the new details”.

So just send a letter, with my name , address and credit card details with the application form that has my date of birth, contact details etc. Cos that’s safer than taking details over the phone
Cheers. That seems mad as you say. Not particularly happy about sending my account details in the post but if it's the only way then I guess thats what I'll do.

Sometimes they really do seem to make it as difficult as possible for us to give them our money. I know it's been earmarked for improvement, but it really has to be a priority to improve our whole ticketing operation, it is often very amateur.

Going to pay mine at the ticket office. Anyone know if it's it open over the easter weekend?
Website showing the normal hours atm.

I log in online to renew and it comes up 'You have no season ticket renewals to add to your shopping basket'

Has anyone else got this?

I log in online to renew and it comes up 'You have no season ticket renewals to add to your shopping basket'

Has anyone else got this?

Once logged into your account, check your order history to see if it’s been allocated to you.

Back