Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

Anyone know when they go on public sale? Was hoping to get me n the wee fella 1 for next season.

GR1 is £540. No idea if that’s up from last year.

Edit - the letter with it says 5% increase across the board.

Second edit - my price might actually include one or two secondary ticketing credits so maybe not accurate...

Last edited:
CD3 £587. Don’t know increase though as had a few secondary ticketing deductions on last years. Should have a couple in this years too but don’t know if it comes off the main price.

It was £557 last year

Logged into my account clicked season tickets then gave me the options but there doesn’t seem to be the 4 instalments option anyone notice this?

Found it, I appear to have all my family and friends in my basket apart from my daughters which is missing?

My price for CR appears lower than others, which makes senses given I’ve used secondary ticketing a couple of times this year, but would it be that difficult to include that information in the renewal?

£475 up to £492 this year.

Any idea how you set up the 4 installments?
If you were 4 instalments last year then you will automatically be the same this year. I auto renew every year, have done for 8 years now and 4 instalments come off May, June, July, August. It costs an extra tenner for admin fee (one off tenner on first payment). Just because it says full amount now doesnt mean thats what will come off in one go mate

Just phoned the ticket office there, they said that to keep checking by the site as they are still doing updates and other options for renewals like instalments etc will be added

My price for CR appears lower than others, which makes senses given I’ve used secondary ticketing a couple of times this year, but would it be that difficult to include that information in the renewal?
Had a couple of credits last year at renewal time and online they weren’t displayed till the very end on the checkout page,not great layout.

Also the website says this for any bears in the family stand.

Please Note: Season Tickets purchased online in the Family Section (Broomloan Rear) WILL include home league Celtic fixtures. To purchase a Family SectionSeason Ticket excluding Celtic matches, please call 0871 702 1972, or visit the Ticket Centre.

How do you see where your credits for secondary ticketing comes in?

All I can see so far is the new price.

Cheers
Last year it was right at the very end of the checkout process before the amount of credit coming off was displayed .

Is there an option to pay by Monthly installment I’ve ticked all boxes for CCCS scheme,away matches and semis/finals it’s asking for payment details but I don’t want to pay my renewal in 1 go ?

Back