Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

@Greg Marshall any chance secondary ticketing can be improved for future seasons. Would be useful if you were notified by email when your seat sold and also to get a breakdown of credit carried forward to future renewals?

Cheers
I agree with this. I have no clue whatsoever what has happened in the past.

I’d even take £10 worth of shares if the club could set up a scheme like this.

Are they still sending out renewal forms in the post I paid up front this season but want the 4 monthly option this time but can get that online

Anybody else never get emails from the club/ticket office despite being a ST holder?

Checked online and my information is up to date.

They really need to sort out the secondary ticketing out. Minor issue I know but surely not that hard to give an indication of what has sold and when etc

Anyone fancy swapping seats? I've got a great seat in MFN Row F but looking to move closer to my mates in GR6, ideally nearer the front.

My Renewal is £691.

30 mins to get into the website ... so still none the wise how much mine are lol

Still no email for my daughter, despite the TO saying it was sent. Coincidence she has buyback credit for every match this season?

Also the website says this for any bears in the family stand.

Please Note: Season Tickets purchased online in the Family Section (Broomloan Rear) WILL include home league Celtic fixtures. To purchase a Family SectionSeason Ticket excluding Celtic matches, please call 0871 702 1972, or visit the Ticket Centre.

Got email but doesn't say cost and in work currently 45 min wait any idea of the cost for kids this year.

That’s mine renewed in CD5 for yet another season for the princely sum of £504 (concession price). As far as I see a free bus, reduced subway fares and concession tickets are the only perks of becoming old and decrepit. I just hope the old knees can take another season of climbing up all those stairs to my seat.

Not a fan of my seat so won't renew but will buy on general sale
You can wave good bye to our your season ticket then mate.

You’re meant to renew then put in a request to move your seat. If you don’t renew you’ll lose your season ticket altogether.

That’s mine renewed in CD5 for yet another season for the princely sum of £504 (concession price). As far as I see a free bus, reduced subway fares and concession tickets are the only perks of becoming old and decrepit. I just hope the old knees can take another season of climbing up all those stairs to my seat.
If you struggle get a doctor's note and use the lift (hospitality entrance)

You might need to phone them.

Mine renewed on to that as I was on it last year.

Sorry I can't help further but nothing is ever particularly simple with renewals.

Cheers will give them a phone on thursday when i am off work :)

4 month option is available.first payment taken when you renew,then it’s 28th June,31st July and the last payment is the 30th August.The club are still trying to arrange with another company after zebra finance pulled out for the 10 month option.they hope to inform supporters by email or on the website later this week.hope that helps
Thanks for helpful information

Back