Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

Did my daughter get a free season ticket?
wl6hon.jpg

I got the email to say ive automatically renewed which should be fine , however ive no idea what im paying and got a new debit card earlier this year and think that will need updated but i cant see where to check the price or update my card detail on the website. Any ideas?

I got the email to say ive automatically renewed which should be fine , however ive no idea what im paying and got a new debit card earlier this year and think that will need updated but i cant see where to check the price or update my card detail on the website. Any ideas?
Yes. You will receive a letter either today or tomorrow telling you what and when you are paying. You can update the card details online in 'your account'.

If you struggle get a doctor's note and use the lift (hospitality entrance)
Thanks. I was just being facetious, hopefully I will still be to climbing the stairs to CD5 for a few years yet. I’m reluctant to give the seat up as it was my Dad’s seat and he left it to me in his will although, of course, I really have no claim on it now.

I’ve waited for ages to get through to the web page for renewal, now that I’m here it looks like they’re going to take the full payment? Which I can’t afford right now. I’ve always done the four monthly thing.

I can’t see an option for four monthly???

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Nothings ever simple!

I’ve waited for ages to get through to the web page for renewal, now that I’m here it looks like they’re going to take the full payment? Which I can’t afford right now. I’ve always done the four monthly thing.

I can’t see an option for four monthly???

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Nothings ever simple!
Once you proceed it should give you the 4 month option. It did last year anyway.

When I log-in to renew my mate's details are there as well. We don't sit together at Ibrox but are on the away scheme together.

Should I click his boxes as well? Is there a way to remove him from my transaction but still have us together?

When I log-in to renew my mate's details are there as well. We don't sit together at Ibrox but are on the away scheme together.

Should I click his boxes as well? Is there a way to remove him from my transaction but still have us together?
Feck them out of your basket, should be a red x when you go into your basket properly beside your mates name.

When you put in your bank details does it then take you to another screen where you can select the 4 month payment option and also show you your secondary ticket discount?

Home now prices for br5

Including manks game
Adult £438 concession £301 junior £119

Excluding
Adult £344 concession £212 junior £63

I’m happy with that although over paid for kids manks ticket this season but I’m glad it’s now our stand.

To renew online there doesn’t seem to give the option of non old firm games for family section .

Anyone know why ?

Home now prices for br5

Including manks game
Adult £438 concession £301 junior £119

Excluding
Adult £344 concession £212 junior £63

I’m happy with that although over paid for kids manks ticket this season but I’m glad it’s now our stand.

Is there an option online to renew without the OF bud ? Can’t seem to see it

Can't see a renewal deadline anywhere? I'm away and was planning to do it when I get back, not for two weeks yet though.

Is everyone in your friends and family supposed to be in your basket.

My current basket is £1299 and I should be paying around half of that. I take it everyone else is in the same boat?

Otherwise I’ll be footing the bill for everyone’s season tickets this year.

4 month option is available.first payment taken when you renew,then it’s 28th June,31st July and the last payment is the 30th August.The club are still trying to arrange with another company after zebra finance pulled out for the 10 month option.they hope to inform supporters by email or on the website later this week.hope that helps

Cheers fella - You should get a job with the club.

Is everyone in your friends and family supposed to be in your basket.

My current basket is £1299 and I should be paying around half of that. I take it everyone else is in the same boat?

Otherwise I’ll be footing the bill for everyone’s season tickets this year.

I had the same problem. I deleted my mate on the checkout page.

Clicked through from the email earlier to check the price. Came home from work and logged in again to purchase it and the basket is empty.

Clicked through from the email earlier to check the price. Came home from work and logged in again to purchase it and the basket is empty.
Same happened to me earlier but returned a few hours later mate and it was back in my basket

Better watch out mate the follow follow no it all brigade will be along soon to tell you your doing it all wrong

Site wouldn’t take my card details, about 5 attempts.
When I got home from work the wife tried hers for me and it wouldn’t take that.
I decided to phone Rangers and eventually got through to someone but he couldn’t do it as he could still see it in my basket.
I had to log onto my account and wait to get through and then delete my basket.
What a palaver this has been today but eventually got it done.
I had to make a payment there and then, so my first payments done, which I never expected to pay this month.

Back