Season Ticket Renewals open on Monday

Sorry if it’s been covered but where is the discount for the games I’ve given back to the club on secondary ticketing?

I did this about 3 times this season and I know for a fact on two occasions my seat was sold but it doesn’t show it on my new renewal?

Sorry if it’s been covered but where is the discount for the games I’ve given back to the club on secondary ticketing?

I did this about 3 times this season and I know for a fact on two occasions my seat was sold but it doesn’t show it on my new renewal?
Last year on mine,the discount was applied right at the end of the checkout process,I didn’t know the amount till then.

May have been answered however the back of my form says to fill in friends & family. I've had the same F&F for the past few years and havent had to do this before.

If I leave it blank they won't remove them, surely?

I dont think there is nearly enough transparency on secondary ticketing. I use it quite a lot as can't get up from Plymouth as much as I would like. I was very disappointed with my refund on this years ticket. Clearly several times I put my ticket up and it appears not to have been sold despite having a great seat in CD4 towards the front.
I think your account should be updated each match to show whether your ticket has been sold.
It's a good system in principal but poorly executed and I was astounded that my rebate was so low.

I dont think there is nearly enough transparency on secondary ticketing. I use it quite a lot as can't get up from Plymouth as much as I would like. I was very disappointed with my refund on this years ticket. Clearly several times I put my ticket up and it appears not to have been sold despite having a great seat in CD4 towards the front.
I think your account should be updated each match to show whether your ticket has been sold.
It's a good system in principal but poorly executed and I was astounded that my rebate was so low.
You can check if it's been re sold by going back into the secondary ticket section, but this then disappears after the game.

Just remember to check just before the match, and it'll say re-sold if it's been sold.

May have been answered however the back of my form says to fill in friends & family. I've had the same F&F for the past few years and havent had to do this before.

If I leave it blank they won't remove them, surely?
It stays the same I’m sure.

You can go on to your account and edit or add to your friends and family at any time so it won’t matter if it doesn’t process.

4 month option is available.first payment taken when you renew,then it’s 28th June,31st July and the last payment is the 30th August.The club are still trying to arrange with another company after zebra finance pulled out for the 10 month option.they hope to inform supporters by email or on the website later this week.hope that helps

I used the 4 month option years ago. If I remember correctly it didn't cost any extra? It was just the ST price divided by 4?

Might do that this year again but never seen an option on the website

I used the 4 month option years ago. If I remember correctly it didn't cost any extra? It was just the ST price divided by 4?

Might do that this year again but never seen an option on the website
Costs an extra £10 to do the 4 months option.

Haven’t had a look online yet, just seen it with my ST renewal letter through the post

Reactions: GF1
I’m looking to buy a season ticket during the general sale particularly a concession in the Broomie Front. How much would it cost?

My ticket in the club deck is £718 mow + £166 for my boy. It's a lot of money. I'm renewing but it's starting to cross my mind about finding cheaper seats.

CD3 £587. Don’t know increase though as had a few secondary ticketing deductions on last years. Should have a couple in this years too but don’t know if it comes off the main price.

It was £557 last year
How are you as cheap as that? That where I am.

To renew online there doesn’t seem to give the option of non old firm games for family section .

Anyone know why ?
It looks like they've switched it this year. Previous years I've not been able to do online to include Celtic games in BF2, but looks like this year you need to go into ticket office if you want to exclude. Hope that helps.

I'm renewing, but not going on CCCS this year. You get 1st dibs on your seat anyway, so I'll be more selective. After watching 6 successive defeats at Hampden, 5 without a goal, I've decided I'm a jinx and helping us by not going.

Can you opt back into CCCS online or do you need to fill the form out and send it back?

Form says it doesn’t automatically keep you opted in so you need to opt in again each year which is a pain

Mines has auto renewed on the 4 month option but I’d prefer to pay it in one go this year, anyone have any idea how to do this online?

Been trying to take 4 month option online but I don't see an option for that as I've paid it up front for the past 2 years

Is it possible to change over to the 4 month option? I reckon I'll just need to visit the ticket office or give them a bell to sort this for me

Seems to be a lot of hassle for folks. Why don't people sign up to auto renew? I have been on this for several years now, don't have to do anything. I get a letter/email to say i have automatically renewed and the payments will come out May, June,July and August. Don't have to do anything.

I'm renewing, but not going on CCCS this year. You get 1st dibs on your seat anyway, so I'll be more selective. After watching 6 successive defeats at Hampden, 5 without a goal, I've decided I'm a jinx and helping us by not going.
I haven't seen us win at Hampden since we beat Ayr Utd in 2002. Been at every defeat bar 1 since it. I'm definitely a jinx.

Been trying to take 4 month option online but I don't see an option for that as I've paid it up front for the past 2 years

Is it possible to change over to the 4 month option? I reckon I'll just need to visit the ticket office or give them a bell to sort this for me
Same for me can’t see that option online I’ve not received the paper form yet

Can you opt back into CCCS online or do you need to fill the form out and send it back?

Form says it doesn’t automatically keep you opted in so you need to opt in again each year which is a pain

Just managed to do this online with no problems. No need to submit the form

Phoned the ticket office today, the 4 month option can be only be done over the phone

1st payment taken when you call then 3 consecutive payments over next 3 months.

working on the 10 month option but nothing as of yet.

Mines has auto renewed on the 4 month option but I’d prefer to pay it in one go this year, anyone have any idea how to do this online?
Best of luck with that. I couldn’t even change my credit card details online. My card needed the expiry date updated. “Need to send a letter in with new card details”

Does anyone know what date we have until to renew? Also is there a limit on the amount of people on the away scheme meaning if you renew last you could miss out?

Im sure these things have been covered so sorry for being a pain (just couldn’t see it in the thread)

Where are you seeing this? I’m Looking at my renewal letter now.
Says ‘first payment to be taken upon renewal’ then states 28th June, 31 July, 30 August for subsequent payments.

Ah maybe mine is different as I have auto renewed whereas you are going on to the 4 payment for the first time?

Mine shows this:

24det52.jpg

Question around Friends and Family

There are 3 of us looking to do this next season - does 1 person just need to add the other 2 people to their F&F or does all 3 people need to add the others in a group?

Cheers

Question around Friends and Family

There are 3 of us looking to do this next season - does 1 person just need to add the other 2 people to their F&F or does all 3 people need to add the others in a group?

Cheers

1 person.

Anyone know if you can change bank details with them over the phone. I've changed account since last year?

Anyone know if you can change bank details with them over the phone. I've changed account since last year?
Well i tried to change my credit card details and was told I couldn’t.

Quoted some rubbish about baking regulations. I explained I used to work in banking and that’s not “strictly correct”.....

Answered by “well that’s the rules we use and you will need to write a letter in with the new details”.

So just send a letter, with my name , address and credit card details with the application form that has my date of birth, contact details etc. Cos that’s safer than taking details over the phone

Back