Season ticket renewals

Would guess there might be some delay this year no allow the picture to be clearer.
Yeah, I also think last year's was delayed compared to the normal timescale.
It would usually be April but last April everybody was locked down and completely clueless about the unfolding pandemic.

If you want a single seat and not fussed where then there’s a good chance of one after renewals and transfers are done.

Defo a wait if you want a couple or more together.
It would just be one, thanks. I’ll not get to many. I’d just happily buy one of there is any shortfall in uptake.

I bought one this year but due to being last in it's in the gods. Will there be a chance to move to a better seat now that I'm in?

I bought one this year but due to being last in it's in the gods. Will there be a chance to move to a better seat now that I'm in?
The process normally was you renew your current seat at renewal time and submit a written request asking for a seat transfer,stating your preferred areas.Once all renewals are complete,they try and offer seat moves.They can only offer what is available,which might be very limited.
If you get an offer which you accept,then they process the price difference accordingly,if there is one.
Single seats obviously are easier to move.
It is all done via email.

The process normally was you renew your current seat at renewal time and submit a written request asking for a seat transfer,stating your preferred areas.Once all renewals are complete,they try and offer seat moves.They can only offer what is available,which might be very limited.
If you get an offer which you accept,then they process the price difference accordingly,if there is one.
Single seats obviously are easier to move.
It is all done via email.
Cheers.

Back