Season ticket sales

Was going to wait to the end of the month,but with all the drama going on with renewing I'll give it a go next week.

Considering last season was our biggest ever ST total at around 46k, we are well on schedule for over 40k renewals.

I personally know a few people who've been on the waiting list for a couple of seasons and they're waiting for the opportunity to get a ST for the coming season.

I'm sure there's plenty others like them, who'll snap up whatever is remaining.

This could be a great leveller. They are complacent due to the cash they have in the bank and may not renew in as great numbers.

Appologies because theres no doubt a thread on this, but do you need to be apart of mygers to be on the waiting list for a season ticket?? Put myself and a mate on it a couple of years back and wasnt sure, cheers!

Appologies because theres no doubt a thread on this, but do you need to be apart of mygers to be on the waiting list for a season ticket?? Put myself and a mate on it a couple of years back and wasnt sure, cheers!
Yes you must join mygers to be on list

I think in some ways the hell of COVID has made many people realise how much they miss getting to games and all that goes with it. I fully expect those that are financially able to renew and know a few that are patiently sitting on the waiting list. Season tickets will sell out despite the current climate, imho.

If you compare it to ‘time to deadline’ we are massively up
A tremendous effort so far. No doubt there will be a number who will not be able to renew due to current work and income situations, priorities are essential. But such a response and knowing others are waiting is brilliant although no less than expected.

Not wanting to start new threads on season tickets as there's loads but how long are people waiting to hear back from the TO roughly? My dads went and deleted his email for renewal and need a new one sent out. Think it was Wednesday i sent an email asking for another one.

I believe that waiting list will be gone.You and your mate will need to be MyGers members to be on the new list.Or so a lad I was talking to yesterday said.

Not wanting to start new threads on season tickets as there's loads but how long are people waiting to hear back from the TO roughly? My dads went and deleted his email for renewal and need a new one sent out. Think it was Wednesday i sent an email asking for another one.

I waited a week for a reply

I asked the same question on here a couple of days ago. The old waiting list is scrapped. You’ll need to be a MyGers member to join the new one. The new list won’t be opened until the deadline for renewals has gone.

After getting the full,payment refunded because I used the wrong link I decided just to use the premium credit 10 payments . Now waiting for an e mail from premium, seems you have to click on a link to confirm the credit but I am still waiting for the bloody e mail. Anyone know how long premium credit take in getting back to you?

Going to renew mine and my dads next week using the stripe link, anyone had any issues with that method?

I've signed up to myGers. Waiting on renewals being completed before I can attempt to sign up for a ST.

After getting the full,payment refunded because I used the wrong link I decided just to use the premium credit 10 payments . Now waiting for an e mail from premium, seems you have to click on a link to confirm the credit but I am still waiting for the bloody e mail. Anyone know how long premium credit take in getting back to you?
2 days for me

Considering last season was our biggest ever ST total at around 46k, we are well on schedule for over 40k renewals.

I personally know a few people who've been on the waiting list for a couple of seasons and they're waiting for the opportunity to get a ST for the coming season.

I'm sure there's plenty others like them, who'll snap up whatever is remaining.
How many we on the now?

Can you join the waiting list as an existing ST holder with your current Rangers number?

ie can one person own two season tickets?

Don't think so - you need to be a MyGers member to be on the ST waiting list.

I know that mate.... was just wondering if I could join the waiting list for a second season ticket for my auld man as he’s no chance in getting one this season if it’s based on loyalty points amassed since 2015/16.

Get him registered and signed up to MyGers - he should have a good chance of getting one if it's just a single seat anywhere in the stadium.

The 15,000 waiting list is a figment of someone's imagination and I don't think the renewal figures will match previous years

I paid my first instalment of my season ticket on the 29th of may but it doesn’t show in my order history I’ve emailed the ticket office with no reply anybody else found this

Get him registered and signed up to MyGers - he should have a good chance of getting one if it's just a single seat anywhere in the stadium.

The 15,000 waiting list is a figment of someone's imagination and I don't think the renewal figures will match previous years

The only myth around our large waiting list is that it doesn’t exist!

There is nuance in that many on the list were after a very narrow range of seats but the 14,000-15,000 is accurate. It will be different now though with the MyGers requirement.

I paid my first instalment of my season ticket on the 29th of may but it doesn’t show in my order history I’ve emailed the ticket office with no reply anybody else found this

If by bank transfer then 29th is around were they were at on Friday so still working through them.

The 15,000 waiting list is as correct as all Premier clubs agreeing the season should be ended :)) . True but very misleading.

Some will be wanting a season ticket and would take one if offered but most are likely after something specific that's usually unlikely to become available.

The only myth around our large waiting list is that it doesn’t exist!

There is nuance in that many on the list were after a very narrow range of seats but the 14,000-15,000 is accurate. It will be different now though with the MyGers requirement.
Greg im on seat transfer list from last year will the ticket office call with offer if available of move or email how does it work?

I know that mate.... was just wondering if I could join the waiting list for a second season ticket for my auld man as he’s no chance in getting one this season if it’s based on loyalty points amassed since 2015/16.
Thats cheating other supporters on the waiting list surely?

I think when everyone comes off forlough and unemployment goes through the roof things may change.
I'm a non STH, joined MyGers along with my daughter and will join new waiting list when it opens.

ST sales seems to be going great at the moment. Can't help but think furlough is delaying the inevitable for many though. Redundancies are hitting our work now, I'm not involved at the moment thankfully. With the jobs market almost non existent, many will be facing a tough year.

It's a fantastic commitment by so many to the club, considering the circumstances.

Back