Season ticket - seat moves

RFC_Champions

I Make Stuff Up
Anyone able to remind me of the protocol to request a seat move?

Two of us currently together... A third alone in another area of the stadium. Looking to try and get moved together (or closer to each other)

Thanks in advance

All requests for seat transfers should be made via email to ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk and should include your Rangers number.

At renewal time, your existing seat will be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status.

Once renewals are completed and available seats are known, we will contact those on the list in chronological order, to offer details of available seats.

At other times during the season, seat availability checks are made and if we are unable to meet your requirements, your details will be added to the transfer waiting list.

The cost of transferring seat is £5 and a new smartcard will be issued.

I requested a move 3 seasons ago, will my name still be on the list?
You should be. I requested a seat move after I renewed this season, they were actually very quick and responded a few days later. They told me I am still on the transfer list from a few seasons ago, so happy days as I was worried I would be right at the bottom of the list.

I think there will be very little transfers done with amount of renewals. With the need to renew 1st to have a chance to move which by all accounts sets you there again.

Back