Season Ticket Seat Transfer

SuperAlly1990

Has anyone been contacted at all during a season for a seat transfer? My seat is slightly restricted so hoping to get a transfer next season but if I was able to get a move during the season I might put myself on the transfer waiting list.

Has anyone been contacted at all during a season for a seat transfer? My seat is slightly restricted so hoping to get a transfer next season but if I was able to get a move during the season I might put myself on the transfer waiting list.
Youl only get a move after season ticket renewals next season are completed mate.

Youl only get a move after season ticket renewals next season are completed mate.
At other times during the season, seat availability checks are made and if we are unable to meet your requirements, you will be contacted by the Ticket Centre.

I saw that and thought that they would maybe do it during a season if there was availability?

At other times during the season, seat availability checks are made and if we are unable to meet your requirements, you will be contacted by the Ticket Centre.

I saw that and thought that they would maybe do it during a season if there was availability?
I guess thats if payments arent fullfilled on payment scheme never seen that before i doubt theyl be many but you never know, if its a single seat prepared to sit anywhere just to get away from a restricted view youl have a good chance after renewals are completed mate.

Can only ask mate, don't ask you don't get and all that

Send them an email and ask the question.

I emailed to ask the same thing this season and here is the reply I got:

With regards to your enquiry, seat relocation requests will be next assessed after the season ticket renewal phase for the 2022/23 campaign has concluded.

We assess requests in a chronological manner and will only be able to consider availability for each supporter in one of three requested areas.

Please let us know up to three areas of the ground you would like to be relocated to & we will assess availability ahead of the new season.

Please note, if you are looking to relocate multiple seats or be grouped together with other supporters that all supporters to be considered must already be season ticket holders.

We will get in touch by email to advise of any availability that suits your request.

That wording seems wrong, if they are 'unable' to meet your requirements why would they contact you. Surely it should be if they are 'able' to meet your requirements. Sorry, doesn't help you're query but needs updated. Do you have the link to it if it's on the website?

3 years. No reply lol

I got a move in the summer last year from CF5 to GF3 and was only on the list a few months, was very surprised

I moved to the front of the Copland rear last summer. First game I attended was the old firm start of this year only to sit down to have 3 quarters of the pitch obstructed by a safety barrier.

Went to the ticket office who initially refused as there is no restricted view in that stand only to change their mind when I showed them photos. The woman was very helpful and relocated me right away

Back