Season ticket wait

I don’t know but I think, unfortunately, some people may struggle to renew next season as the cost of living hits hard this coming winter/spring.

I don't get how you can even get to silver without a season ticket. You can spend so much on games and buying mygers for the family etc and still be miles off

I don’t know but I think, unfortunately, some people may struggle to renew next season as the cost of living hits hard this coming winter/spring.
Was thinking that myself. The cost of living crisis hasn’t really started. Prices are about to spiral high this winter. Sad if anyone has to sacrifice their cherished season ticket

I am on 830pts and never got offered one so now trying to buy individual tickets for every game so I can to get MyGers points increased and hopefully not lose out again next year.

I am hoping when people waiting on seats in the new Blue Sky Lounge are relocated it may free up seats elsewhere in the ground but maybe that's just me clutching at straws.

I don't get how you can even get to silver without a season ticket. You can spend so much on games and buying mygers for the family etc and still be miles off
Quite simply, you never will without being a ST holder (unless you’ve had a ST for 3/4 seasons and had given it up/trying to buy a new one)

Why would you want to be silver without an ST? The only small benefit would be on a MyGers sale for a home game v Celtic.

All the other benefits of a higher tier are only relevant for ST Holders.

Why would you want to be silver without an ST? The only small benefit would be on a MyGers sale for a home game v Celtic.

All the other benefits of a higher tier are only relevant for ST Holders.
Thought he meant the context of having enough points to be offered a ST

I’ve had mine now for 26 years in the same seat, and I remember waiting 3 years for one back in the 90s.

I’m wanting two season tickets myself and I’m wondering if purchasing all the home games and rangers TV will be enough for a few years or if I’ll need to buy all this other crap I don’t want like B team season tickets etc not sure what to do, whats anyone think

I am on 830pts and never got offered one so now trying to buy individual tickets for every game so I can to get MyGers points increased and hopefully not lose out again next year.

I am hoping when people waiting on seats in the new Blue Sky Lounge are relocated it may free up seats elsewhere in the ground but maybe that's just me clutching at straws.
You missed it by just 12 points mate

Won't stop folk buying Edmiston House packages, b team season tickets and RTV in the hope of an offer. They've got us by the short and curlies

I think with the cost of living a lot of season tickets might be available next year

was it not only last year everyone got offered a season ticket as it went as low as 20 mygers points

I’m trying to get my wee boy one.

I need to get him a mygers membership first, then I need to start buying stuff against his membership which tbh means buying stuff twice to keep my points up.

Then when I eventually do get offered one there’s very little chance of moving mine at the same time so I’ll have to pay for a season ticket that will probably sit unused until I get a transfer to 2 together. All the while still having to fork out for “stuff” to keep both our points totals up.

Even asked the ticket office if I can move my seat on a game by game basis and buy an extra match ticket beside it against the 2nd mygers membership, doesn’t seem like that’s an option either.

Didn’t think the system was that bad but it can GTF as far as I’m concerned now.

I think with the cost of living a lot of season tickets might be available next year

was it not only last year everyone got offered a season ticket as it went as low as 20 mygers points
Think it went as low as that for people just looking for a single ticket.

Was thinking that myself. The cost of living crisis hasn’t really started. Prices are about to spiral high this winter. Sad if anyone has to sacrifice their cherished season ticket
It’s the luxuries that go first unfortunately, eating out, social events, holidays etc

Yes, I did
Fair enough, but folk are saying they were offering them down to 842 points which is over 200 points below silver.

I appreciate if you are trying for more than 1 ticket then it will be more difficult due to our extremely high number of ST renewals.

I’ve had mine now for 26 years in the same seat, and I remember waiting 3 years for one back in the 90s.

I was really lucky, shared one with my mate who was back to back with me offshore (was his in name) back in 93 and he stopped going about a year later so transferred to my name. Then took over another one from a guy's wife who never went in the mid nineties before transferring to my lads name a couple of years later. Now got 2 together in main stand through seat swaps through the years.
When I first started going to Ibrox late sixties you just didn't need a season book, even for the games against the paedos.

I was really lucky, shared one with my mate who was back to back with me offshore (was his in name) back in 93 and he stopped going about a year later so transferred to my name. Then took over another one from a guy's wife who never went in the mid nineties before transferring to my lads name a couple of years later. Now got 2 together in main stand through seat swaps through the years.
When I first started going to Ibrox late sixties you just didn't need a season book, even for the games against the paedos.

well it will be interesting to see how many are offered next season, given the cost of everything, coming up this winter

Well this year it went to people with 842 points or more
What’s the source of this information if you don’t mind me asking? I’d been watching the waiting list thread through the whole process but never saw anything to indicate we know the point threshold it went down to.

What’s the source of this information if you don’t mind me asking? I’d been watching the waiting list thread through the whole process but never saw anything to indicate we know the point threshold it went down to.

The information the club emailed me when I asked

Does it let u add photos on here. Can’t see a way

Back