Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

hammer17

Official Ticketer
How many were you looking for mate? I was for one got offered GF6 but it’s row A so if anyone has a photo of view before I decide it’d be appreciated
you are exactly between the 18 yard box at Copland end and centre circle

I personally couldn’t sit in Row A because of the curvature of the pitch, you literally can hardly see the feet of the players on the other side

Foreverblue85

If I was on the list for a year or so and changed my seat preferences will I now be at bottom of list or will they see when I first got myself on it ? Beginning to think I’ve no chance now since I changed my preferences

I’ve asked a few mates this one
How does the waiting list work?
When I was on the Man City waiting list I had to pay 100 quid and that came off when offered a ticket. I was over 4000 on it but got fast tracked as I only needed a single seat as opposed to folk wanting few together
At Rangers do guys on list know what number they are on the waiting list ?

I’ve asked a few mates this one
How does the waiting list work?
When I was on the Man City waiting list I had to pay 100 quid and that came off when offered a ticket. I was over 4000 on it but got fast tracked as I only needed a single seat as opposed to folk wanting few together
At Rangers do guys on list know what number they are on the waiting list ?
There’s upwards of 13,000 on it. Last year it was a first come first served general sale for anyone. This year they’re contacting people who’ve been it on the longest by either e-mail or by phone. There is no deposit needed. It’s extremely hard to get one this year, I was hoping that there were some folk not renewing but there isn’t many season tickets hence why they’re contacting those on the waiting list.

Byson

Official Ticketer
If I was on the list for a year or so and changed my seat preferences will I now be at bottom of list or will they see when I first got myself on it ? Beginning to think I’ve no chance now since I changed my preferences
I done the same ffs. Cert to go to the bottom

Stevie

Does it not say when you changed your preference?

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
There’s upwards of 13,000 on it. Last year it was a first come first served general sale for anyone. This year they’re contacting people who’ve been it on the longest by either e-mail or by phone. There is no deposit needed. It’s extremely hard to get one this year, I was hoping that there were some folk not renewing but there isn’t many season tickets hence why they’re contacting those on the waiting list.
Defo £13k on waiting list mate? Thats a helluva number.

Does anyone know if they are only contacting you if they have availability in the stand that is down as a "preferred stand" or will they contact you and offer you one wherever availability is?