Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

I got the email today aswell.

Only problem is im in Tenerife till Tuesday and says deadline is Monday to reply. Fck calling a 0871 number from abroad to sit on hold. Aggghhhhh.

My wife got an email. She has never shown any interest in getting a season ticket. I used her details for a match ticket a couple of years ago as I couldn't get logged in.

Seems like bit of a mess.

I can’t get by the please try again later message :(
It’s murder mate, just keep trying, that’s all you can do. Ticket Office Hotline is open to 8pm. They really need to allow you to follow a link from an e-mail and allow to enter your Rangers Number and then select a season ticket. I think they need more folk on the phones.

I went to change my request of stands and it cancelled my application altogether. That will be mine hit on the head.

I went to change my request of stands and it cancelled my application altogether. That will be mine hit on the head.
Don’t know mate I done that in May and still got email plus bottom of my email only gives you to Monday or they will offer tickets to others on list so don’t give up

Only problem is im in Tenerife till Tuesday and says deadline is Monday to reply. Fck calling a 0871 number from abroad to sit on hold. Aggghhhhh.[/QU

Only problem is im in Tenerife till Tuesday and says deadline is Monday to reply. Fck calling a 0871 number from abroad to sit on hold. Aggghhhhh.

As long as they have your rangers number get someone to call for you

Been phoning for well over 2 hours non stop, still not even in the queue.
My phone bill is going to be a shocker. I think the club should hire more folk for the ticket hotline or allow folk to buy them online through a link and enter their Rangers number. Well worth the wait though.

Shambles called the the hotline 89 times & did not even get in the que will try again tomorrow morning 1st thing.

Glad you got an offer OP, as well as ForeverBlue85.

Must be a lot of folk trying because when i got my offer i got straight through.

Just got through and bought 2 tickets in BR5. If you want two tickets together then only club deck left unless for you and child. 200 left in family section. Single tickets still available in other areas.

just checked my e mails just got one about tickets for me and my boy will phone first thing tomorrow morning

Finally got through was only one left in Main Stand Front F row O I took it . Been sitting there slightly further down this season anyway hope it’s a decent view in Row O . Actually can’t believe I’ve got one though think I’m in shock been waiting for one since I was 12 and never had money until now to get one .

Finally got through was only one left in Main Stand Front F row O I took it . Been sitting there slightly further down this season anyway hope it’s a decent view in Row O . Actually can’t believe I’ve got one though think I’m in shock been waiting for one since I was 12 and never had money until now to get one .
I'm happy you finally got one mate!
I'm finally in the queue (number 2 to be precise haha)!

I've never had one before mate, glad to hear you've got it sorted. Let's hope our phone bills aren't bad. Absolutely buzzing to use my season ticket.

I've never had one before mate, glad to hear you've got it sorted. Let's hope our phone bills aren't bad. Absolutely buzzing to use my season ticket.
I’m dreading my bill lol . Are you signing up for the CCCS? I can’t get my head around if it takes money off me for every game even if I can’t go .

Back