Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

Joined waiting list in February! Looking for family stand for me and my daughter, not looking good :(

Received email today with offer of a season ticket , only joined the waiting list couple months back , surely there isn’t ten thousand on the waiting list as claimed when this can happen ?

Received email today with offer of a season ticket , only joined the waiting list couple months back , surely there isn’t ten thousand on the waiting list as claimed when this can happen ?
What happened was the thousands on the waiting list were either mostly inactive accounts or those people had added their name years prior where those on the waiting list were not picked and it was a general sale therefore they were offered season tickets when they actually already had one.

I’m dreading my bill lol . Are you signing up for the CCCS? I can’t get my head around if it takes money off me for every game even if I can’t go .
It does you’ll need to select all non home league games if you wish to select cup finals. You’ll have an email before payment date informing you when money will be taken, for semi finals and final you can select a special delivery at £7 charge or standard or collect.

You won’t be able to apply for away games until next season

Rangers forgot to remove those who were on the waiting list but later got a ST! My daughter was still on waiting list, despite getting a ST last season. Who knows, there might still be a public sale for a limited amount of tickets, due to the vast over exaggeration of the amount of people on the waiting list.

Rangers forgot to remove those who were on the waiting list but later got a ST! My daughter was still on waiting list, despite getting a ST last season. Who knows, there might still be a public sale for a limited amount of tickets, due to the vast over exaggeration of the amount of people on the waiting list.
Don’t accept the ticket, I think they will just automatically go to someone else on the list.

It does you’ll need to select all non home league games if you wish to select cup finals. You’ll have an email before payment date informing you when money will be taken, for semi finals and final you can select a special delivery at £7 charge or standard or collect.

You won’t be able to apply for away games until next season
Where’s the option for standard delivery?

Anyone got a seat GE 1 ?..if so is row z top..middle or bottom?..ta

I used to sit in GE1 Row P. You will be where I have arrowed in the diagram, up under the Bar72 overhang, second row from the back or thereabouts.

I've had no contact but my wife who bought a couple of tickets in Warburtons second season has just had an email asking to phone the TO

Gutted, it's looking less and less likely that I'll be getting seats for my boy and I this season. I joined the waiting list at the start of the year, but I didn't realise that I needed a Rangers number for my son too. So I duly signed him up, added him to the request and it bumped my request date down to the date I did the amendment. Not the best system in the world, but it really should tell you before you make a change that you will lose your place.

I've been checking my emails every hour in case we are lucky enough, but looks not to be this season. Back to the 9am dash for open sale for me then!

Well done to everyone who has managed to get one so far, I'm not at all jealous!!!!

Gutted, it's looking less and less likely that I'll be getting seats for my boy and I this season. I joined the waiting list at the start of the year, but I didn't realise that I needed a Rangers number for my son too. So I duly signed him up, added him to the request and it bumped my request date down to the date I did the amendment. Not the best system in the world, but it really should tell you before you make a change that you will lose your place.

I've been checking my emails every hour in case we are lucky enough, but looks not to be this season. Back to the 9am dash for open sale for me then!

Well done to everyone who has managed to get one so far, I'm not at all jealous!!!!
I really hope you get sorted. Yesterday there were still 200 tickets in the Broomloan Rear. Look at the part of the e-mail they sent me below, you may still have a chance.

zPbTZVg.jpg

So can anyone phone and try for a ticket or has everyone received emails? My brother trying to get a single seat near me but has been waiting on an email or public sale (if any)

So can anyone phone and try for a ticket or has everyone received emails? My brother trying to get a single seat near me but has been waiting on an email or public sale (if any)
You can only phone up if you have been sent an e-mail for being on the waiting list as they ask for your Rangers number. The only way to get a season ticket this season is if you get sent an e-mail saying you’ve to phone up to buy one as you’ve been selected.

I got an email but it did say at bottom if I didn’t act on it by Monday ticket would be offered to others on list so don’t know if your brother is on it tell him to keep checking next week

Managed to get through finally. Gave up myself and my brothers season tickets 3 years ago due to work commitments and money issues and just managed to renew again today. From the lovely seats at GF1 right next to the away fans to the club deck. Going to have thighs of steel at the end of this season.

I was struggling to get through earlier. Anyone able to tell me how much 1 adult + 1 kid is for the family section?

I phoned up at lunchtime and pretty much got straight through. Managed to get tickets for me and my son in the family section and I didn’t get an email. Give them a phone mate.

It’s a joke mate, we shouldn’t be charged for such a terrible service. At the end of the day we’re the customer giving Rangers money to buy a season ticket.
Seems a bit of a cheapskate move for the club to charge so much to phone up and we should definitely have been able to do it online by following a link from email would probably have made it much easier for ticket office and us

Seems a bit of a cheapskate move for the club to charge so much to phone up and we should definitely have been able to do it online by following a link from email would probably have made it much easier for ticket office and us
The club needs to move into modern times. Would be so much easier if you could click a link and log into your Rangers account which verifies you to be on the list and then you can buy a season ticket like you buy a normal ticket for a match.

The club needs to move into modern times. Would be so much easier if you could click a link and log into your Rangers account which verifies you to be on the list and then you can buy a season ticket like you buy a normal ticket for a match.
The whole website needs a revamp . It’s a nightmare to navigate it. The only way I seem to be able to sign in is by clicking to buy a ticket

The whole website needs a revamp . It’s a nightmare to navigate it. The only way I seem to be able to sign in is by clicking to buy a ticket
The website and the ticket office is like a junior clubs setup , total shambles. If we want to move forward we need to get with the times and start treating the paying fans better.

I don’t understand why you can’t do this , would be so simple and save everyone time and hassle.

I have to select home games before it allows me to access my account. Website needs revamped to allow folk to pay instalments instead of being charged silly money because the club fails to employ enough folk on the hotline.

Back