Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

I phoned up at lunchtime and pretty much got straight through. Managed to get tickets for me and my son in the family section and I didn’t get an email. Give them a phone mate.

I just managed to get through and they point blank wouldn't even deal with me as I hadn't had an email so you must have been lucky! Think my chance has gibe for this season, will just keep my fingers crossed for an email after Monday.

I just managed to get through and they point blank wouldn't even deal with me as I hadn't had an email so you must have been lucky! Think my chance has gibe for this season, will just keep my fingers crossed for an email after Monday.

Do you have a Rangers number? I have one from a previous season ticket and just quoted that, the guy didn’t mention an email. Hope you get something sorted.

Do you have a Rangers number? I have one from a previous season ticket and just quoted that, the guy didn’t mention an email. Hope you get something sorted.
You got lucky mate, they ask if you got an e-mail first and then you say your Rangers number.

Any word on whats happening with this?

Was it today or tomorrow that was the deadline for acting on the emails?

Depends on when you were emailed mate, think you get 2 days from receiving the email but not everyone got emailed at the same time

It was my understanding that last Friday was the cut off point, for this 1st batch of emails.

I've not got a season ticket and go to as many games as I can (working two jobs with various shifts) as it said on here there was a 10,000+ waiting list so I joined the waiting list 10 days ago incase my working hours changed in a few years

I've just received an email 15 mins ago offering me a season ticket, looks like there's no long waiting list !

As maximum capacity of the Stadium is imminent, the availability of seats at this time is extremely limited; most seats available are to be found in Club Deck.

I change my application to 3 about 6 or 7 weeks ago and got an email saying they have some in the Club Deck, waiting time to log in keeps getting bigger instead of smaller.

Finally got an email and cannot get online or on phone. Will be nothing left when I finally get through! Lol! Good luck to everyone trying, hate to see what my phone bill is going to be!

Got the email, managed to get online but only giving me option of enclosure, main stand and club deck! Can’t get 2 together was hoping for family stand but no joy! Will try phoning tomorrow!

Waiting online to get one for my brother, im in GR5 i assume he has no chance of a seat there then?

That worries me Smido as I registered for two together, so I hope they aren't just offering single seats. I've been in the online queue for 30 mins and it's still hovering around an hours queue. Can't even get a connection on the phone!

I fear I'm wasting my time and money persevering if it's only single seats that are left. Glad I didn't tell my son and get his hopes up. Don't know what to do now, give up or keep trying.

Well done to all the new Bears who have purchased a Season Ticket on the waiting list.

Hopefully you keep it for life and enjoy your own seat. Brilliant to see. WATP.
Got my email at 17:25 and after 30 mins on line queue I have my 1st ever season ticket.
CD 5. Lofty position but so looking forward to the new season and 55
However pound to a pinch of shite I'll be on holiday when we play st. pats. Not been so such game since the early 1980's. Ho hum....

I'm at 45 min wait with an hour to go! Guess I'm really low down the queue. Digging out the old laptop to see if that makes a difference! Feel like I can't give up, but think I need to get through on phone to do 4 payments.

I'm at 45 min wait with an hour to go! Guess I'm really low down the queue. Digging out the old laptop to see if that makes a difference! Feel like I can't give up, but think I need to get through on phone to do 4 payments.
It showed an hour when I logged on but half that in reality. Stick with it..

Got my email at 17:25 and after 30 mins on line queue I have my 1st ever season ticket.
CD 5. Lofty position but so looking forward to the new season and 55
However pound to a pinch of shite I'll be on holiday when we play st. pats. Not been so such game since the early 1980's. Ho hum....

Brilliant mate and welcome to the Club Deck Loyal. Enjoy.

Email at half 5, 20 minute wait in online que and I now have my first ever season ticket! One excited bear here!! Main Stand S row C any ideas of this view? Says restricted view? Was 300 cheaper than above in CD

Been waiting an hour and ten mins and just fluctuates between 45mins and hours wait, joke this
Mine said less than an hour and it counted down . I waited for 27 mins and got on I had to click on a few areas to be told there's no availability, but got on in mrb

Email at half 5, 20 minute wait in online que and I now have my first ever season ticket! One excited bear here!! Main Stand S row C any ideas of this view? Says restricted view? Was 300 cheaper than above in CD
Will be a pillar near you, dont think row c should be too bad.

Got through online, why don't they offer the 4 monthly payments online? On the phone trying to get through again could greet

I got the email as posted last week on here.

I'm in Tenerife till Weds so I've missed the date today. No way I was calling a 0871 number from abroad to sit on a queue.

Emailed them and no reply. So I'm guessing that will be that then?

Got through online, why don't they offer the 4 monthly payments online? On the phone trying to get through again could greet
It’s a shambles that in this day and age that you have to phone up to do these things. Most likely due to the club can make a few buck with so many folk waiting for long periods of time trying to buy one.

Back