Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

Finally got two together after much hassle! BR1 row U, are these decent enough seats? Is this right in the middle of the UB's?

I had to take the finance option, but I want to pay over 4 to Rangers, if I phone up will they let me change the payment method? I just didn't want to lose the seats!!!

Finally got two together after much hassle! BR1 row U, are these decent enough seats? Is this right in the middle of the UB's?

I had to take the finance option, but I want to pay over 4 to Rangers, if I phone up will they let me change the payment method? I just didn't want to lose the seats!!!
Bang in the middle of the union bears,you won’t be using your seat

The Union Bears are in Broomloan Front One,not rear.

Your up the back of the Broomloan Rear or family stand if its still called that

That’s exactly what happened to me last year. I appreciate that that they have a lot on their plate, but it’s frustrating when things like that happen. Existing customers should be looked after if possible. I can only assume that they allow a set number to transfer every year.
Exactly mate. I was on the seat transfer waiting list for the club deck from the main stand to be closer to elderly relatives. As previously stated on another thread i was told i could not be accommodated as there was no club deck availability. Then when the public sale starts club deck season tickets are sold in massive numbers. Poor show all round from the club.

You’re in the Broomloan Rear, the family stand. You’re at the rear of where the Union Bears are.

Was row I, but it was seat 93 so near the end.

Club deck should be on the cheaper end of the scale anyway given how removed it is from the rest of the stadium.
I agree I thought that would be where the cheapest seats are (CD7 is the value section) but £700 to climb flights of stairs and be almost excluded from the atmosphere, no thanks. I like being close to the pitch but that’s my opinion.

I've just managed to get two in the BR Family section. One for me and one for my two boys to share.
The wife is probably going to kill me when she finds out!

Just over at the T/O there and hardly anything left.

Managed to get a single seat in SW4 row I

Does anyone know if that is restricted view or not? Cheers

Just over at the T/O there and hardly anything left.

Managed to get a single seat in SW4 row I

Does anyone know if that is restricted view or not? Cheers
I sat in Row I SW5 last season. not restricted but it will be hard to see what's going on at Copland Rd end. Good atmosphere adjacent to UB though

How did you manage to get these seats? Online or phone?

The ticket office really is a shambles. I've had a ST in CR1 for a couple of years and have been waiting for a transfer to anywhere in Main Strand Front for over a year. Emailed this year and was told again that nothing available. So resigned myself to another season in CR1 which is not bad.

Anyway after seeing this thread saying single tickets where popping up I logged in on a Virgin Train this morning and boom a single seat for sale in General Sale in MFH Row S so dived in and got it. I'm guessing that's a good seat? Anyone know?

So now have two for next year when other fans can't get one! Total nonsense and very poorly organised by Ticket Office who's service seems hit and miss at best

The ticket office really is a shambles. I've had a ST in CR1 for a couple of years and have been waiting for a transfer to anywhere in Main Strand Front for over a year. Emailed this year and was told again that nothing available. So resigned myself to another season in CR1 which is not bad.

Anyway after seeing this thread saying single tickets where popping up I logged in on a Virgin Train this morning and boom a single seat for sale in General Sale in MFH Row S so dived in and got it. I'm guessing that's a good seat? Anyone know?

So now have two for next year when other fans can't get one! Total nonsense and very poorly organised by Ticket Office who's service seems hit and miss at best

The whole ticket system and office is a joke. Something really has to be done to improve it.

Online, was refreshing whilst I was working! Lol! Although I now need to tackle the ticket office again to try and change the payment method.

How did you get on with changing the seats you picked to kids tickets? I was speaking to somebody last night that could choose seats but they were always coming up as adult tickets. I was always under the impression that there was the option to change them once you put them in your basket, he was adamant that that option wasn’t there.

How did you get on with changing the seats you picked to kids tickets? I was speaking to somebody last night that could choose seats but they were always coming up as adult tickets. I was always under the impression that there was the option to change them once you put them in your basket, he was adamant that that option wasn’t there.

I had to have an account and Rangers number set up for my son and then add him to my friends and family. Once I had the tickets in my basket then there was a drop down box to change to his number and then when you refresh the basket it updates to juvenile ticket.

I had to have an account and Rangers number set up for my son and then add him to my friends and family. Once I had the tickets in my basket then there was a drop down box to change to his number and then when you refresh the basket it updates to juvenile ticket.

Thought as much. Thanks.

Sell your CR ticket on here.

How many tickets will be have for “floating fans” on a match by match basis now? Excluding season tickets resales.

I was half thinking of doing that, or contacting the club and asking them to donate it for free to the Tickets for Troops thing for the season? Would they be interested do you think?
They probably would or you could donate it to Erskine for the season.
What row is it in?

So even if I can find 2 tickets I won’t be able to buy a juvenile ticket online for my son? He’s not got a Rangers no.

So even if I can find 2 tickets I won’t be able to buy a juvenile ticket online for my son? He’s not got a Rangers no.

I'm not sure tbh. It only took two minutes to set him up a Rangers number then you know you definitely can do it. Then take a note of his Rangers number, go onto your account and add as friends and family. Once you've done that then you should be able to purchase his as juvenile rather than adult prices.

Back