Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

Got one last night.

CD1 seat 35. Row R.

Anyone know if it’s half decent? Wasn’t going to be too picky so just grabbed it.

So even if I can find 2 tickets I won’t be able to buy a juvenile ticket online for my son? He’s not got a Rangers no.

If you manage to get 2 tickets together you can create a rangers number for your son when you have the tickets in your basket. That's what i had to do this morning for my daughter.

Spoke to a manager at ticket office. The only tickets being sold are those that have become available due to people not meeting payments on their season tickets and the club taking them back off them then making them available to new customers. Any exsisting season ticket holders who didnt get a transfer or 2 seats together is due to those seats not being available during the time they were dealing with seat transfers.

So, in summary, they would rather make these seats a straight sale to new customers rather than take the time to look after the requirements of existing customers they already have.

Great service

If I’m understanding things correctly virtually all home areas of the stadium are now sold out with season tickets - including the Club Deck. Will be an interesting situation for “day trippers” next season.

If I’m understanding things correctly virtually all home areas of the stadium are now sold out with season tickets - including the Club Deck. Will be an interesting situation for “day trippers” next season.
There will be a very small percentage left for on the day sales

I managed to get 3 together in BR1 . Gambled by not renewing from last season ( SE1 east enclosure) as my son and his pal didnt like it there.... Happy days.

Anyone looking for one i have saved one from BR4 Row BB seat 0098 in my basket, anyone wants to go on and ill release it when they are ready?

I've just managed to get two in the BR Family section. One for me and one for my two boys to share.
The wife is probably going to kill me when she finds out!
Know how you feel mate the Missus went nuclear wi me when she found out:D

I tried for the BR seat and says have to buy a child’s ticket, but there was only the one ticket left, so it’s not possible to buy it

I tried for the BR seat and says have to buy a child’s ticket, but there was only the one ticket left, so it’s not possible to buy it

Know any1 with an adult + child ticket already? Get them to add on another child ticket but upgrade it to an adult on matchday

Finally got through was only one left in Main Stand Front F row O I took it . Been sitting there slightly further down this season anyway hope it’s a decent view in Row O . Actually can’t believe I’ve got one though think I’m in shock been waiting for one since I was 12 and never had money until now to get one .

That's where I sit mate it's a decent enough view.

Edit - here's a pic of the view from my seat in mff row o

Last edited:
Is it worth still calling the ticket office or are they def all sold out, as it appears online?

Looking for 2 reasonably close together for my son and myself.

Will be the exact same number as last season, the new ST holders are only replacing those who didnt renew this time. Still be around 3k tickets for supporters clubs and general sale for most games.

Will be the exact same number as last season, the new ST holders are only replacing those who didnt renew this time. Still be around 3k tickets for supporters clubs and general sale for most games.

Ok - my mistake.

I thought we’d allocated additional seats to season tickets this year.

That's where I sit mate it's a decent enough view.

Edit - here's a pic of the view from my seat in mff row o

I managed to get season ticket in MFG just to the left of this , Row T , it was reduced price because of “ Restricted view “. Any idea what the restriction is ?

Got one in basket BR1 Row z and won’t be taking it if anyone wants to jump on soon and maybe get it ?

Been on the waiting list since beginning of the year, no emails received. Tried online but to no avail. I emailed the ticket office as cant get through on the phone, to be asked if I want to be kept on the waiting list for next season? Of course I do. Shouldn't have given up my ticket in CF3 when I moved overseas and should have sold it to friends instead. Didnt have the funds then. Gutted didnt get one this season.

Alright people.. had a bit of a nightmare trying to basket and pay for the season tickets few days back when a few became available.. mostly as my sons details weren’t correct. Been off and on site since to try get two seats together but nothing. What’s the chances, is today being the 20th a possible day more could appear as it’s a cut off date for some or is this wrong. Cheers

I managed to get season ticket in MFG just to the left of this , Row T , it was reduced price because of “ Restricted view “. Any idea what the restriction is ?

No mate sorry no Idea. I don't think there are any poles or anything in that section but could be wrong.

Back