Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

That’s me just got an email regarding a seat transfer, so guessing they’re still working through them & email says we have 7 days to reply.

A thread on here earlier said no public sale due to there only being limited seats available & those on the list the longest will be contacted first.

A thread on here earlier said no public sale due to there only being limited seats available & those on the list the longest will be contacted first.
It would be good if they told us the timeframe in which folk would be contacted. Looking to purchase my first season ticket as I’m financially better off now.

It would be good if they told us the timeframe in which folk would be contacted. Looking to purchase my first season ticket as I’m financially better off now.

I actually called earlier today. Goes as far back as 2011 and i was on it from 2013 so make of that what you will.

How many were you looking for mate? I was for one got offered GF6 but it’s row A so if anyone has a photo of view before I decide it’d be appreciated

you are exactly between the 18 yard box at Copland end and centre circle

I personally couldn’t sit in Row A because of the curvature of the pitch, you literally can hardly see the feet of the players on the other side

you are exactly between the 18 yard box at Copland end and centre circle

I personally couldn’t sit in Row A because of the curvature of the pitch, you literally can hardly see the feet of the players on the other side
That’s what I’ve been thinking mate.

If I was on the list for a year or so and changed my seat preferences will I now be at bottom of list or will they see when I first got myself on it ? Beginning to think I’ve no chance now since I changed my preferences

I’ve asked a few mates this one
How does the waiting list work?
When I was on the Man City waiting list I had to pay 100 quid and that came off when offered a ticket. I was over 4000 on it but got fast tracked as I only needed a single seat as opposed to folk wanting few together
At Rangers do guys on list know what number they are on the waiting list ?

I’ve asked a few mates this one
How does the waiting list work?
When I was on the Man City waiting list I had to pay 100 quid and that came off when offered a ticket. I was over 4000 on it but got fast tracked as I only needed a single seat as opposed to folk wanting few together
At Rangers do guys on list know what number they are on the waiting list ?
There’s upwards of 13,000 on it. Last year it was a first come first served general sale for anyone. This year they’re contacting people who’ve been it on the longest by either e-mail or by phone. There is no deposit needed. It’s extremely hard to get one this year, I was hoping that there were some folk not renewing but there isn’t many season tickets hence why they’re contacting those on the waiting list.

If I was on the list for a year or so and changed my seat preferences will I now be at bottom of list or will they see when I first got myself on it ? Beginning to think I’ve no chance now since I changed my preferences
I done the same ffs. Cert to go to the bottom

Does it not say when you changed your preference?

There’s upwards of 13,000 on it. Last year it was a first come first served general sale for anyone. This year they’re contacting people who’ve been it on the longest by either e-mail or by phone. There is no deposit needed. It’s extremely hard to get one this year, I was hoping that there were some folk not renewing but there isn’t many season tickets hence why they’re contacting those on the waiting list.

Defo £13k on waiting list mate? Thats a helluva number.

On the list also, not heard anything but still hopefull. If not this year, hopefully next. Not many teams can have as many as us on a waiting list

Has anyone heard from the club with a chance to buy a season ticket? Or are they still padding through the seat transfers?

They have started on new sales but it is in chronological order for those on the waiting list and each individual is being contacted directly

What about those who have updated their preferences and been lumped to the back of the queue?

Does anyone know if they are only contacting you if they have availability in the stand that is down as a "preferred stand" or will they contact you and offer you one wherever availability is?

Back