Season Ticket Waiting List E-mails?

Has anyone heard from the club with a chance to buy a season ticket? Or are they still padding through the seat transfers?
I just transferred this morning and had until Thursday to do it so they are still working on them.
One in GF3 now available for transfer or new sale soon.

I have had a season ticket for years, and renewed again this year ( paid for ) but I got an email this afternoon saying I am on the waiting list and they have offered me a season ticket wtf?

I have had a season ticket for years, and renewed again this year ( paid for ) but I got an email this afternoon saying I am on the waiting list and they have offered me a season ticket wtf?
Im not on the waiting list and I got the email. Ive got a smart card and Rangers number though so I guess its a blanket email .

Wouldn’t worry mate I went on and have two season tickets in my basket for some reason

I have had a season ticket for years, and renewed again this year ( paid for ) but I got an email this afternoon saying I am on the waiting list and they have offered me a season ticket wtf?[/QUOTE.

Same thing has just happened to a mate of mine, although the rangers number in the email doesnt match his current number on his season ticket. We think he's made an account years ago and forgot about it and made a new one for when he bought his first season ticket last season

I’m on the waiting list and phoned the ticket office today.They just said emails going out just now for the next couple of days,if u don’t get one u won’t be successful!!

My mate has just been offered 2 st for him and his bairn he had to contact them by Friday. So there might be more offers after Friday hopefully

Emailed today after hearing nothing since i renewed. Email back later today saying the process has now closed for 19/20 seasonj

My daughter was still on the waiting list a few weeks ago, despite getting a ST a year ago! I removed her request when I spotted it online!

Been on the waiting list for twoseasons now , trying to get one for my Son and myself . Received an email this morning that all seat transfers are now complete and unfortunately there are are no further STs available and we remain on the waiting list. Our request will be assessed in time order and will be notified when available

Got email yesterday, (didn't see it until this morning) to say, S/T are available, ordered two together this morning for me and my son, only place left with 2 together, with a decent view was the Club Deck, section 6. The wee lassie said, payment has gone through, as of yet, no confirmations email though, so still not sure if we have them or not............

Got email yesterday, (didn't see it until this morning) to say, S/T are available, ordered two together this morning for me and my son, only place left with 2 together, with a decent view was the Club Deck, section 6. The wee lassie said, payment has gone through, as of yet, no confirmations email though, so still not sure if we have them or not............

I got one yesterday and the girl told me the emails are down. Went onto my account online and its showing in my order history

I joined the waiting list in the middle of April wonder what sorta position that is probably no chance

Back