Season Ticket waiting list - how long?

UpToMyKnees

Official Ticketer
I registered my son on the Season Ticket Waiting list today. I obviously can't speak to the ticket office as they're closed, but does anyone know what the realistic likelihood of him getting one is?
I'm assuming that it will be a deep hole and a long wait. He is wiling to sit anywhere, but I had to specify 1st & 2nd choices of stands.
If anyone genuinely knows, I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

I’m not sure how many missed out in the summer but I have a very very low number of MYGERS points (double digits) & got a ticket.

I registered my son on the Season Ticket Waiting list today. I obviously can't speak to the ticket office as they're closed, but does anyone know what the realistic likelihood of him getting one is?
I'm assuming that it will be a deep hole and a long wait. He is wiling to sit anywhere, but I had to specify 1st & 2nd choices of stands.
They are answering emails mate .
Drop them a line

Unless there has been a big batch of books returned by bears it will be next summer or the one after if we continue with extension plans.

There are still bears on more than the base mygers points level waiting for an opportunity to buy a ticket.

I think they virtually got through the season ticket waiting list last Summer. The requirement to be a MyGers Member rendered it a more meaningful list of those with a genuine interest. I know folk have had some successes recently wIth seat transfers, so you may get an offer sooner than you’d expect.

Best way is buying tickets under that account when everything is back to normal and get some points built up. But as above lots in the list last year got one so might be a better chance than u think

A lot depends on various things:

- you might get a single ticket straight away, I’m not sure if we sold literally every seat available in the summer. Transfers seem to be still happening that would suggest some limited availability
- if the vaccine does not go to plan and we are still not back 100% crowds at the start of next season, I suspect some folk may not renew for other season of remote viewing - so there will be probably decent availability to the list
- finally, if economic Armageddon hits then lots of folk prob won’t be able to afford to renew next year - meaning tickets will come up.

I had a pretty low MyGers count and managed to get one though I suspect that given it was just the one I was after, that made it easier.

Unless there has been a big batch of books returned by bears it will be next summer or the one after if we continue with extension plans.

There are still bears on more than the base mygers points level waiting for an opportunity to buy a ticket.
Not sure there is. I am on base points and was offered one. They didn't email me though it just showed in a basket when you logged on to the site.

ironically I have 55 points. Wasn't enough for me to get anything (registered in July) IDK if it's because I asked for 2 and my son has zero points.

Anyone answer me on Rangers TV, if I buy annual pass now just to get the points, how do I link them?

ironically I have 55 points. Wasn't enough for me to get anything (registered in July) IDK if it's because I asked for 2 and my son has zero points.

Anyone answer me on Rangers TV, if I buy annual pass now just to get the points, how do I link them?
On your rangers tv account u add in your rangers number which links so you get mygers points when u purchase it

Not sure mate but I've emailed the ticket office a couple times last couple of months and they've replied pretty fast get a conformation email first then a reply within 24 hrs I never tried phoning so no idea if phones are being answered

Thanks. I got a reply saying extremely unlikely until next season. They replied to me emails quite quick.

Back