Season Ticket waiting list query

Semper_Paratus

I was on the waiting list last year, I have checked mygers and still no waiting list for 22/23 season. Will this become available after renewals or will the pre existing waiting list just be carried over you reckon?

I was on the waiting list last year, I have checked mygers and still no waiting list for 22/23 season. Will this become available after renewals or will the pre existing waiting list just be carried over you reckon?

If you registered during 2021/22 it'll still be showing in your basket and you'll still be on the waiting list.

Renewals run to the beginning of June IIRC, so it'll be after then before any ST's are available.

I’m sure if you go through the process of putting the waiting list in your basket, it won’t let you checkout if you’re already on the list.

For supporters who joined the season ticket waiting list previously, as long as you renew your MyGers membership,you will remain on the season ticket waiting list.
They deal with it after the renewals and transfers have been completed,so probably mid June they would make offers if anything available to those on the waiting list with highest MyGers points.

how many season tickets can you be on the waiting list for if you have mygers?

me and a mate are wanting to get 2 or maybe 4 season tickets together if we include the kids

Everyone needs mygers regardless if you just two adults or two adults and two kids
Just wanted to see if someone could clarify this point. I have a mygers membership and added myself to the season ticket waiting list for myself and my daughter - family section. She doesn’t have a mygers membership and if I recall correctly, I simply selected 2 tickets under the family section. Have I done this correctly?

Just wanted to see if someone could clarify this point. I have a mygers membership and added myself to the season ticket waiting list for myself and my daughter - family section. She doesn’t have a mygers membership and if I recall correctly, I simply selected 2 tickets under the family section. Have I done this correctly?
Only going by when my brother and his daughter did it they needed two mygers/two rangers numbers

Sometimes its better to give them a call. I've been on the waiting list twice before - once when I finished working 8 years as ballboy and Steward then missed a full season before reminding them, and also our transfer from the CF to Family section. That was before MyGers so hoping for next year the Family Section Application (now with grandkids) can be accepted. Only time I haven't had an issue was moving out of Family Section to Govan Rear when we were in Division 3.

Sometimes its better to give them a call. I've been on the waiting list twice before - once when I finished working 8 years as ballboy and Steward then missed a full season before reminding them, and also our transfer from the CF to Family section. That was before MyGers so hoping for next year the Family Section Application (now with grandkids) can be accepted. Only time I haven't had an issue was moving out of Family Section to Govan Rear when we were in Division 3.
Not much point calling them when they no longer have a phone line mate.

Email only.

I'm almost certain you'll need to get her a mygers membership

From MyGers FAQs-

How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?
Only supporters who are MyGers Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select HERE.

I'm almost certain you'll need to get her a mygers membership
I don’t mind if I have to do so but will I need to do it in advance of being offered seats?

This is the first time I’ve been through this process so not sure what doing it correctly looks like. I’m sure there’s something in the FAQs that says you don’t need to be a mygers member to have a season ticket - although maybe that applies to existing season ticket holders

I bought MyGers on Saturday there for 22/23 and got put on the waiting list from what I can gather. My order history shows mygers purchase and Season Ticket Waiting List - Individual. So hopefully that's me on it,

I don’t mind if I have to do so but will I need to do it in advance of being offered seats?

This is the first time I’ve been through this process so not sure what doing it correctly looks like. I’m sure there’s something in the FAQs that says you don’t need to be a mygers member to have a season ticket - although maybe that applies to existing season ticket holders

Yeah, you'll need a mygers membership for her before she can join the waiting list

From MyGers FAQs-

How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?
Only supporters who are MyGers Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select HERE.
Checked again and while logged in myself, the option is season ticket waiting list - family stand. Next page asks how many adults and how many kids. This then allows you to “purchase” and compare the transaction without any child mygers registration.

If you registered during 2021/22 it'll still be showing in your basket and you'll still be on the waiting list.

Renewals run to the beginning of June IIRC, so it'll be after then before any ST's are available.
I purchased waiting list for my son but it is not in basket ? Do you mean in 'my orders'?

Is there actually any way to confirm you’re on the waiting list other than seeing it on your order history? I’m a bit para here :))

I tried adding my son to waiting list through MyGers, but would only allow adding him with an additional adult season ticket request at the same time.

Emailed a few contacts and got a call today and they added him manually. Strange thing is they said I could add him to any stand, so added him to main stand front and both Copland stands, but I thought he would be forced to family stand.

Hope it works out.

I tried adding my son to waiting list through MyGers, but would only allow adding him with an additional adult season ticket request at the same time.

Emailed a few contacts and got a call today and they added him manually. Strange thing is they said I could add him to any stand, so added him to main stand front and both Copland stands, but I thought he would be forced to family stand.

Hope it works out.

Pretty sure you can get a concession ticket for all stands so you can get adult and concession. Just the family stand is obviously reserved for all adult and concessions and you can’t get adult only.

I put my name on the list but I highly doubt I’ll get one.

Do they contact you? Or is it a free for all whenever one pops up on the computer?

Do they contact you? Or is it a free for all whenever one pops up on the computer?
The club will mail you with an offer of 1 if successful, then it's a case of logging onto the map of the stadium and seeing what's available. Once you've had your season ticket for a year you can apply for a seat transfer if you wish

Apologies if this has been answered. Once you're on the waiting list, does it carry forward to next season, or do you have to re-submit an application?

From memory of last Summer, if you are looking for a single seat and aren't too fussed where it is then you should have a decent chance. Folk were getting offers on just basic MyGers points IIRC.

Apologies if this has been answered. Once you're on the waiting list, does it carry forward to next season, or do you have to re-submit an application?
From the FAQ (its for last year but should still be the same):

What is happening to the current waiting list?

For supporters who joined the season ticket waiting list in 2020/2021, as long as you renew your MyGers membership for season 2021/2022, you will remain on the season ticket waiting list.

I bought MyGers on Saturday there for 22/23 and got put on the waiting list from what I can gather. My order history shows mygers purchase and Season Ticket Waiting List - Individual. So hopefully that's me on it,
I have a ST but did the same for my 4 year old son. Its in his order history on his Mygers as an order that he is now on the waiting list for an individual seat.

From memory of last Summer, if you are looking for a single seat and aren't too fussed where it is then you should have a decent chance. Folk were getting offers on just basic MyGers points IIRC.
That happened to my mate last season. He bought mygers, joined the waiting list as an individual and got a seat in the club deck. You need to select 2 preferred areas think but I reckon they will offer you whatever and its take it or leave it.

Im looking to get my daughter a ST in the coming years, so would have to put her on the waiting list and sign her up to MyGers, right?

What is the procedure for getting a ticket next to me? Obviously I would have to relocate as I sit on my own, is that part of the waiting list procedure?

VB do you recall what points it went down to in mygers? ive a family member after 1 on around 100 points.

VB do you recall what points it went down to in mygers? ive a family member after 1 on around 100 points.
I’m pretty sure there was people on minimum (20 points) that were offered last year, if looking a single seat he should get one with that amount of points mate

What is the deadline date for renewals? I had it in my head as 16th May for some reason.

I want to get my daughter one now, obviously she has to sit beside me and my two boys. The fact I need to pay 50 to go on a waiting list when that seat might not be available I think is poor from the club.

From the FAQ (its for last year but should still be the same):

What is happening to the current waiting list?

For supporters who joined the season ticket waiting list in 2020/2021, as long as you renew your MyGers membership for season 2021/2022, you will remain on the season ticket waiting list.
Thanks VB. Appreciated.
MyGers has been renewed so here's hoping I get a shout

The issue is you had people joining the waiting list and then not bothering to join. There were times in the past that it was reported off a waiting list of 10000, yet when we started the MyGers waiting list everyone that wanted a ST got one.
I think everyone who is after an individual seat and will sit anywhere will get one every years.

Back