Season ticket waiting list

how do I get on the waiting list

Gave up our 2 tickets in Bar72 this year and massively regret it

Been on the waiting list since August, was previously May but didn't realise when you click on 'Change Request' it cancels the pending application.
It's just for 1 ticket and have input my preferred seats. Fingers crossed the email comes through soon.
I went on list last January did same thing as you in May and I still managed to get one so you should be fine

I’ve been waiting, I am on the imaginary list. Apparently it’s because of my email I don’t have a season ticket, I’ve given them a few alternate options but they always have singles on first come first served as has been said. I screen grabbed the email but don’t know how to post picture

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately as you have an AOL email address, our bulk emails do not send to this provider. We have tried resolving the issue with AOL however to no avail, an email was sent to you at the start of June advising a small allocation of season tickets were available to purchase.

I would advise changing your email address on your account to ensure you receive emails going forward.

Many thanks,

Vicky Gibson | Customer Services
T 0871 702 1972 | F 0141 580 8504
www.rangers.co.uk (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras)

Sent: 26 August 2019 16:20
To: Webmail
Subject: Re: RE: Contact Us Form from Rangers

Hello

I have been on the list since 2015

Have there been no new season tickets available since then?

I don’t know if I have been to pernickety about the location in the stadium so can you just put me down to be offered anywhere

Had mines for 22 years now since I was a lad at school and working part time. I remember me and my dad waiting nearly 3 years back then to get them. That was during the 9IAR years right enough.
We had years before that of just going to odd games either when my Dad could afford it (he didn’t earn much) or when 2 of his mates couldn’t make it and offered him their tickets.

Get a new email address then specifically for rangers emails. Simple really

I did say I have since (once aware) gave them now 2 alternatives but as you have replied with the simple suggestion..
I get Rangers emails hence the actual email. Every other email has been fine so I would not have known that apparently the issue is is bulk emailing to AOL, which the club is aware does not work.
You would think given that, and just my opinion, they would take the time to email people individually about the opportunity of a season ticket.
I am probably wrong, but I’ve been going to the games I had a half season ticket from someone and I pick up tickets as I want - but I am trying to get my own.
I was just putting that on incase anyone else uses a AOL email.

I joined it in December 2018 and got one for the 19/20 season. The waiting list is not “15,000 long” which is a misconception. Rangers had never used the waiting list for season tickets prior to this season as there wasn’t such demand. The majority of accounts were simply old and inactive or those had already got a season ticket by then.

If you join it right now you will get one for next season I am sure of it. There’s always people moving away, different financial situation etc.

I don’t really see the point of just having a season ticket and only going to the “big games”, if you do get one make sure to use Seat Sub if you can’t attend and nor can your family or friends as it allows others to.

ive been on the waiting list since 2011

ive been on the waiting list since 2011
You should’ve been emailed or you’ll need to change your settings. There has been years upon years of having a chance to buy a season ticket at general sale level only upon until recently without being on the waiting list. I doubt you have been.

You could’ve bought one easily until about two seasons ago. They were advertised constantly.

Wish I’d had the foresight to get my grandson a ticket beside myself and son when season tickets were plentiful. He would only have been around 2 years old at the time and the thought never entered my mind then.
It is annoying that there are some season ticket seats that go empty nearly every week as people buy them with no intention of going to most of the games for various reason. A couple of seats close to me like this.
I suppose you pay your money and can do what you like, but for people looking to buy season tickets it can be frustrating.

Wish you could see what place you are on the waiting list as it would give you a idea of when you might get a offer of one.

Pal was on waiting list for a while, and heard nothing, but phoned ticket office and got one at the start of this season. Heard a few other folk getting them that weren’t on the waiting list.

As I understand it it's not a true waiting list. You just sign up to be notified when STs become available, and when they do it's first come first served.

I got offered last year but by the time i had logged on it was only restricted view and single seats left, that's the gamble unfortunately as i was wanting 2.

If you are after 2 seats, it will be difficult (if not impossible) until next season to get 2 together. However, I would suggest you approach the ticket office and ask if there ae any seats close together. I did this a few years back and got 2 seats which were on adjacent rows close to each other. The following season managed to get one of them moved so they were side by side. Anyway suggest go to ticket office in person and see what they can offer.

Haven’t had a season ticket since my old man passed away but im due to retire this year so I’ll be on the hunt for a couple for next season.

If you are after 2 seats, it will be difficult (if not impossible) until next season to get 2 together. However, I would suggest you approach the ticket office and ask if there ae any seats close together. I did this a few years back and got 2 seats which were on adjacent rows close to each other. The following season managed to get one of them moved so they were side by side. Anyway suggest go to ticket office in person and see what they can offer.
Thanks
Kinda defeats the purpose of having a waiting list lol

do you need to have a number for each person as I’m waiting for 2 tickets but there both under my name and number?

I have a season ticket up in club deck, I don’t get really anymore for personal reasons but it’s not something I will ever give up, it’s free for most games if the supporters club don’t get using it, they’re using it for the Aberdeen game, but if anyone on here would like to use it in the future. Just drop me a message

I gave up my season ticket last year as I couldn't attend Ibrox due to needing a back operation, been back a few times since using my son's ticket when he can't go, but hoping to get one again for next year, as I am only buying a single seat I'm hoping to get one quote soon.

Dont count on Rangers emailing you i was on list for ages people were getting offered after being on list only weeks,i happened to be on website after renewal date and there were seats coming up for sale and bought 2 just keep lookin on website around release date time.

This. I joined in March/April time last year hoping to get one for the new season and was never sent an email to say I could get. I read later the above on here, but by the time I went on it was sold out.

This. I joined in March/April time last year hoping to get one for the new season and was never sent an email to say I could get. I read later the above on here, but by the time I went on it was sold out.
Will need to keep a lookout for them as I would like one for next season lol

I think it depends on how many you want and if you want them together. Years ago it was just me then slowly it ended up as myself and 3 sons. I had a season ticket then my 3 sons got season tickets next to each other. My 9 grandsons now go on a regular basis, although sometimes not all together if they are playing football or have other commitments. I know the chances of getting 13 season tickets next to each other for all of us is an impossibility but we do alright using each others season tickets and buying tickets for the younger grandsons so they are still sitting with adults and the older grandsons get a bit of independent during the game not having to sit with their dads or their auld granddad.

I take it if you add yourself on once you stay on it? You don’t need to keep adding yourself every year

Wish I’d had the foresight to get my grandson a ticket beside myself and son when season tickets were plentiful. He would only have been around 2 years old at the time and the thought never entered my mind then.
It is annoying that there are some season ticket seats that go empty nearly every week as people buy them with no intention of going to most of the games for various reason. A couple of seats close to me like this.
I suppose you pay your money and can do what you like, but for people looking to buy season tickets it can be frustrating.

Im the same with my son. the sit next to mine was empty for ages. As it was one by its self, no someone has it and only comes to a hand full of games

I got seats together for my son and I when the general sale started this season, had to keep trying and eventually got two in BF1. So I think it's just a case of keep trying and hopefully you'll get one.

Two of us trying for bar 72 have been on the list for a couple of seasons. I stipulated that we are not fussed If the seats are together. Be good to get this confirmed and clarify if I’m still on the list.

Two of us trying for bar 72 have been on the list for a couple of seasons. I stipulated that we are not fussed If the seats are together. Be good to get this confirmed and clarify if I’m still on the list.
You can check all your details etc on the club website

You can check all your details etc on the club website
Didn’t actually realise that. Thanks. I’ll go check. Obvs I know I can login and see purchases etc but didn’t realise that there was much more than that. Guess I can call or email the TO anyway.

You should’ve been emailed or you’ll need to change your settings. There has been years upon years of having a chance to buy a season ticket at general sale level only upon until recently without being on the waiting list. I doubt you have been.

You could’ve bought one easily until about two seasons ago. They were advertised constantly.

to be fair I have been waiting for three together until recently only changed my preferences last year and only just missed out this year because I was on holiday when they were released

Singles seats aint an issue. Been trying to more forward with two seats in the copland rear for 3 seasons now, no luck

Based on the info on this thread I’ve now changed to single seat waiting list only, although it appears it doesn’t really matter what you put as preferences on the site if it’s first come first served as, if I do get a call or react quickly to any email from the ticket office I’ll be able to check for 2 together anyway.

Back