season ticket waiting list

Penny86

Season ticket waiting list appears to be open now. I just managed to note my interest. It takes you through the process as if u are buying a real ticket and adds to basket etc. But obviously with a cost of £0.00. Its not the clearest process to be honest, but hopefully that's me on the waiting list"again"

Done the same, I presume they will contact you if successful.
Will beat hanging on the telephone (could be a good title for a song), especially when I'm working

So am I right in thinking the club will contact you on or around 21st July to advise if you have been successful? Or will it be a case of trying to log in on that date and try and get onto the website etc?

@Greg Marshall

Cheers!

So am I right in thinking the club will contact you on or around 21st July to advise if you have been successful? Or will it be a case of trying to log in on that date and try and get onto the website etc?

@Greg Marshall

Cheers!

It will be done on points - I think its likely to be like the travel club - those above x points can go on at a certain time then it works its way down

We probably will but if we get over 40k it will be seriously impressive
Greg will seat transfers be offered by email or is there a chance phone call if office opened? i dont recieve emails from ticket office tried all sorts just dont recieve them worried il miss out if offered swap by email for me and son is office open soon?

On Fridays Heart and Hand daily update, they were saying that they'll be a season tickets sold update over the next few days.

I’m wondering what the timeline is in terms of season ticket purchases. I’ve put in a seat transfer request for the last few years to try and move out of my current seat, which is right down in the corner of the Enclosure, low down and behind the goal line so virtually impossible to see what’s going on on the other side of the pitch.

Have renewed my season ticket and repeated the seat transfer again. As there may be less renewals this summer due to those unfortunate enough to not be able to commit in these troubled times, I’m thinking this summer may be my best chance of getting a transfer? Is the order of events something like this:

1) Season ticket renewals to end June.
2) Seat transfer requests reviewed and actioned where possible.
3) Season ticket waiting list considered.

This would seem logical to me but does this reflect the actual order of events @Greg Marshall ?

I’m wondering what the timeline is in terms of season ticket purchases. I’ve put in a seat transfer request for the last few years to try and move out of my current seat, which is right down in the corner of the Enclosure, low down and behind the goal line so virtually impossible to see what’s going on on the other side of the pitch.

Have renewed my season ticket and repeated the seat transfer again. As there may be less renewals this summer due to those unfortunate enough to not be able to commit in these troubled times, I’m thinking this summer may be my best chance of getting a transfer? Is the order of events something like this:

1) Season ticket renewals to end June.
2) Seat transfer requests reviewed and actioned where possible.
3) Season ticket waiting list considered.

This would seem logical to me but does this reflect the actual order of events @Greg Marshall ?
Have they not phoned you each year? They call everyone and action where agreed. Only issues are when people need two or more together.

Hope your c
Have they not phoned you each year? They call everyone and action where agreed. Only issues are when people need two or more together.
Hope your correct about getting phoned mate if i get a swap this year as i dont recieve emails from rangers tried everything to correct it,so might miss out if email offers only.

Never had a phone call. Probably because there are indeed 2 of us together seeking a move.
Might be an idea to take any offer at all then ask for transfer. You would then be considered when renewals come out rather than after the transfers are made. Not suitable for those with small kids but sometimes a season apart is worth it in long run.

If we can get about 40,000 renewals in these circumstances that would be impressive.

@Greg Marshall what has the sign ups to the waiting list been like?
I think we will. I’ve not heard of any of our usual lot not renewing and a lot of interest from lads looking to get ST’s again. Never know, we may exceed all our expectations but then again it the most loyal support going.

That's not what you're paying for.
Thousands who already have season tickets have stumped up.
Quite right that priority should go to Mygers subscribers.

Well it kind of is

I got an email saying I can now join the waiting list. However to do so i have to pay 50 to sign up to mygers before i can get onto that waiting list

Well it kind of is

I got an email saying I can now join the waiting list. However to do so i have to pay 50 to sign up to mygers before i can get onto that waiting list
Get what you are saying. However, how good an investment will that fifty nicker be if you’re there to see us do 55? I’ll leave that there for you to ponder

So I recieved confirmation that I'm now on the waiting list 'again after joining MyGers, and that I would be contacted on the 22nd July if I get offered a season. Then received an e mail telling me that as a MyGers member I would be getting exclusive access to strip launch at 8am blah blah (we know how that went). Anyway I still haven't received a thing !!!! Have e mailed 3 times without reply, as I'm now thinking, if I don't get e mails how will they contact me should I be lucky enough to be offered a season !!! Shambles. Has the money forked out for my son and I to join my gers basically been a donation ??? Raging.

So I recieved confirmation that I'm now on the waiting list 'again after joining MyGers, and that I would be contacted on the 22nd July if I get offered a season. Then received an e mail telling me that as a MyGers member I would be getting exclusive access to strip launch at 8am blah blah (we know how that went). Anyway I still haven't received a thing !!!! Have e mailed 3 times without reply, as I'm now thinking, if I don't get e mails how will they contact me should I be lucky enough to be offered a season !!! Shambles. Has the money forked out for my son and I to join my gers basically been a donation ??? Raging.

Its not the 22nd july yet though or am i missing something?

Appreciate you are feeling let down. I joined MyGers along with my daughter, we got confirmation of the order but no welcome email nothing since then.
I don’t need anything from them at present so letting it go but if in the likes of your shoes I’d be less than pleased.
Have you tried contacting the SLO to see if he can help you out?

When did you get the waiting list email??

I’ve mailed MyGers with a query too with no acknowledgement or response as of yet, that’s been about 10 days

So....

you got confirmation that you’re on the waiting list.

you got the MyGers email regarding access to pre-release video.

If your lucky enough to get a ST you’ll be emailed on or after the 22nd July.

What else is it that you are looking for???

So....

So....

Read my post mate. Supposed to get a link etc to view strip. No never got it.

Both me and my daughter took MyGers membership, got confirmation e-mail. Received another e-mail advising ST waiting list was opening and how to register interest. Both joined waiting list and received confirmation e-mail.

Just seems like a case of waiting to hear if any are available after 22nd July. Not too hopeful as looking for 2 seats together. Probably come down to a variety of factors like seat availability in stands selected and where we are on the list based on MyGers points. Never received any e-mail about strip release, just presume this is down to marketing preferences I've selected so can't say I'm too concerned about this.

Season ticket renewal numbers have been incredible, chances are we will be scrambling for tickets in MyGers priority home match ticket sales window next season. I'm fair missing the madness of the 9.00am public sales window!

Both me and my daughter took MyGers membership, got confirmation e-mail. Received another e-mail advising ST waiting list was opening and how to register interest. Both joined waiting list and received confirmation e-mail.

Just seems like a case of waiting to hear if any are available after 22nd July. Not too hopeful as looking for 2 seats together. Probably come down to a variety of factors like seat availability in stands selected and where we are on the list based on MyGers points. Never received any e-mail about strip release, just presume this is down to marketing preferences I've selected so can't say I'm too concerned about this.

Season ticket renewal numbers have been incredible, chances are we will be scrambling for tickets in MyGers priority home match ticket sales window next season. I'm fair missing the madness of the 9.00am public sales window!
Did you get the email saying you'd be contacted mate?

Only those eligible (based on points accumulated on to MyGers) are receiving or have received the mail.

Anyone who is under the threshold will not get on to the list and will need to wait until the next run, or next season should there be none left.

If you've not got a mail, you'll probably not get one.

Only those eligible (based on points accumulated on to MyGers) are receiving or have received the mail.

Anyone who is under the threshold will not get on to the list and will need to wait until the next run, or next season should there be none left.

If you've not got a mail, you'll probably not get one.
The point calculation/tier placement hasn't even happened yet mate, are you sure of that?

I'm genuinely asking, not implying you're wrong.

The point calculation/tier placement hasn't even happened yet mate, are you sure of that?

I'm genuinely asking, not implying you're wrong.
There was a cut off around the 22nd June and from that point (indicative points threshold added to the system)

Meant they could fire out mails to those guaranteed a ticket barring a full renewal of the 5/6k who hadn't renewed at that point.

Anyone with the email from them until now that's gone on the waiting list is guaranteed a ST

I got a zero value order confirmation for us both when we joined the waiting list.

The previous e-mail advising the waiting list was opening, said "subject to availability, season tickets will go on sale from 22nd July". Presume we will be contacted if there is availability.

Back