Season Ticket

Fingers1872

Sorry for posting this as I'm sure it's been covered several times already but I can't find any thread on it.
I renewed my ST at the end of May and had the money refunded to my credit card the following day, can anyone explain why this is?

Thanks,
Fingers.

Did you pay via card through the Rangers website?

There's been a change in card provider and a change in process for renewing. You should have received an email with a link for paying by credit or debit card

Sorry to go off topic op but has anyone who made a 4 monthly payment by bank transfer on 29th May received any kind of confirmation?

Anyone not received the link yet? Emailed the ticket office a few times now this past month asking for it. Dont want to lose my ticket over this

I didn't do it with bank transfer but with the 4 month link they sent me, not had any confirmation either.

There was the option to immediately download a receipt of payment mate, after you made payment.

I've renewed but still no conformation. Do you get another email to sign up for European and cup games at home.?

I made full payment on 28th May and received confirmation yesterday. I reckon you should get yours by Monday.
I like yourself I paid in full and received confirmation yesterday after having a hairy canary for a day or so.Think cause people are working from home things are a little slower.

I payed for 3 season tickets on Thursday with the renewal email and everything went through no problem. Received confirmation email today.

Aye a just took a screenshot of it just incase it came up payment confirmed, just didn't get an email off Rangers not sure if that's normal or not.

I didn't get one either mate, but like you, I kept the receipt.

i have paid twice and twice i have been cancelled
Its getting frustrating now
i don't have the original email because i deleted it
i emailed the ticket office and just got a standard reply with links that don't work for me anyway

Cheers. Seems nuts it isn't automatically linked. I work for a small company and any invoice paid/purchase made is sent an immediate confirmation email.
Yeah, i was the same. I wasn't really sure if it had went through properly as it wasn't in my order history on the website or anything. I've had an email and it's in my history now so i'd say yours will be the same.

Back